• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon U

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Seviper getting Venom Fangs sounds good, but we will get to that.

I like both the Megas for Raichu, so whatever gets most votes i would say

Mega-Sandlash: I like everything but the added Rock-Type. I would leave him as Ground only. The stat spread is nice

As for the matters at hand, here are my opinions:
    a. Flying/Normal
    b. Flying/Normal or Fighting
    c. Vampire
    d. Fine with both, but i prefer the SP. ATT one
    e. Yes to all but Rock typing

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    It's not Venom fangs, it's venomous (+1 priority)
    The other ability is Vampire (works like a poison type drain punch)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    Yeah it does.I need votes from Fading tree,Classic,Tiki,Amurder,Azire and TobyJoey, so i can go through them and PM them to Fading.

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Mega Sandslash shouldn't get the Rock typing. That'll make it super vulnerable to Water and Grass attacks. If you don't believe me, look at Golem, Rhydon, and Rhyperior.

Also, I don't like the idea of Sand Claws taking away the Dark typing of Night Slash. I'd give Mega Sandslash the ability Tough Claws. That'll not only power up its Slashing moves, but also other contact moves like X-Scissor.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    Mega Sandslash shouldn't get the Rock typing. That'll make it super vulnerable to Water and Grass attacks. If you don't believe me, look at Golem, Rhydon, and Rhyperior.

Also, I don't like the idea of Sand Claws taking away the Dark typing of Night Slash. I'd give Mega Sandslash the ability Tough Claws. That'll not only power up its Slashing moves, but also other contact moves like X-Scissor.

X-scissor is a slashing move,actually. But okay.
    What do you say about Raichu?

Years
    a.normal/flying
    b.normal/fighting
    c.Mega Arbok (Vampire)
    d. 60 / 160 / 70 / 115 / 85 / 135 or 60 / 115 / 85 / 160 / 70 / 135
    e.mega Sandslash (pure ground, no complaint in the stat distribution) I'll get back to you on the ability. I need time to think. I'll compare it to normalize sounds like a good ability but it sounds not as well.
    I'll leave the mega ability up to debate for now. by defualt it's sand claws for now.
    Sand Veil could we get another ability (since Sand Veil is banned in most forms of competitive play? Rough Skin for normal sandslash but what should sandschrew get?)

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    About Venomous and Venom Fangs, why don't we make it that Venom Fangs gives +1 priority on fang attacks and Venomous gives all fang attacks a 20% chance to poison the target, and let it stack with Poison Fang's poisoning chance?

Either that, or we could apply both effects to Venom Fangs instead.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    About Venomous and Venom Fangs, why don't we make it that Venom Fangs gives +1 priority on fang attacks and Venomous gives all fang attacks a 20% chance to poison the target, and let it stack with Poison Fang's poisoning chance?

Either that, or we could apply both effects to Venom Fangs instead.

Again,there is no ability called venom fangs. :)
    Now, i need your vote on Mega Raichu, so have a looksy.

And Fading, did i do the stat spread wrong or you suggest otherwise?

Years
    Cro I was giving a suggestion for mega raichu based off of your spread ^w^
    ---
    @ClassicCartoons I like the ability you came up with. I decided to rename it snake bit if you're cool with that?
    Snake Bite - gives +1 priority on fang attacks and Venomous gives all fang attacks a 20% chance to poison the target. All Fangmoves have a 30% chance of inflicting status. It would suck to have the paralyzes or burn be negelagated by a quick poison :p but It fits more with snakes how they quickly bite ;D

Years
    Zoro
    Vampire or Snake Bite for Mega Arbok?
    --you can rework snake bite a little bit //You started it, ClassicCartoons brought it back up.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    @Fading Tree
    It's okay if you want Snake Bite, but only if you change Venomous to Venom Fangs.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    I'm really interested in being part of this project. I like to think of ways to improve pokemon constantly on a daily basis. Could I join? :)

In regards to Sand Claws, I think this could be a boost to Sandslash if it were to either (1) give a slashing moves an increase in power, such that they're stronger than Earthquake, or (2) hit pokemon with levitate/flying-typing for neutral damage which Earthquake otherwise could not.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    So, what is the final results regarding naming? I'm just gonna say, I like Venomous as a name. I think vampire is the coolest ability we came up with though.
    Shrew, PM Fading Tree your email address and you'll be good to join.

Amurder93,Azire,DjTiki and TobyJoey left.
    And of course the lovely Shrew :)

Come on people, we want to make some progress today, we need to organize 700-something pokemon!

Oh yeah and if someone can sum up all the abilities we thought of, it'll be nice.

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Since KCC asked me about Mega Raichu, I propose that we use both Mega Raichus. The physical Raichu could be Mega Raichu X, and the special one could be Mega Raichu Y.

But what Raichu really needs, is an expanded movepool. I suggest that we give it Fire Punch, Ice Punch, DynamicPunch, Play Rough, and Aqua Tail for physical attacks, and Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball, and Signal Beam for special attacks.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    Since KCC asked me about Mega Raichu, I propose that we use both Mega Raichus. The physical Raichu could be Mega Raichu X, and the special one could be Mega Raichu Y.

But what Raichu really needs, is an expanded movepool. I suggest that we give it Fire Punch, Ice Punch, DynamicPunch, Play Rough, and Aqua Tail for physical attacks, and Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball, and Signal Beam for special attacks.

Classic, appreciate the idea, but the council already decided on 1 mega only, which will be a phycial OR special attacker.
    Do yu have a stand or are you neutral?

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    In that case, let's just go with the physical one, and give it the attacks I proposed. But then we should remove Mega Charizard Y as well, and use Mega Charizard X as the only Mega Charizard.

Also, I suggest that we should let Bug Bite be affected by abilities like Strong Jaw, Venom Fangs, and Venomous, since technically it is a biting attack.

Back