• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon U

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years

I think this is everyone's opinion but DJtikis, who really wants to see it happen :P
    But it really is way to OP, unless you give clefable incredibly low SP Def...like reeaaallyyy low

100 post suck it!

And yeah, super-duper-ultra OP.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    Okay I probably should have just edited my last post.

c. If Arbok were to get Vampire, I think it should be limited to just contact moves. (Poison Jab, Sucker Punch, Aqua Tail: yes; EQ, Seed Bomb, Gunk Shot: no.) Considering that regular Arbok starts off with an Intimidate drop, then that it can start using Stockpile (or Coil) while the opponent switches out, it might become too easy for Arbok to become nigh-indestructable if all its moves gave it recovery.

d. I think equal physical and special attacking stats for Raichu should be considered, at 60/140/55/140/80/130. Mega Charizard X is an example of a pokemon which has equal attacking stats at 130/130, and Mega Lucario is pretty close with 145/140. It would be pretty fragile, although Mega Lucario has shown that that's not always a bad thing.

e. For the most part*, all current mega evolutions only have their BSTs raised by 100. Is it okay to break this rule? If so, Sandslash's new BST looks good. I think the ability might not be very beneficial, though. Ground/Rock typing only if it gets Sandstream (to boost its sp.def), although I don't think it'd need that ability.

*As far as I know, Mega Alakazam is the only mega who has a BST raise of just 90, but this is probably due to the fact that regular Alakazam's stats were raised by 10.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    Okay I probably should have just edited my last post.

c. If Arbok were to get Vampire, I think it should be limited to just contact moves. (Poison Jab, Sucker Punch, Aqua Tail: yes; EQ, Seed Bomb, Gunk Shot: no.) Considering that regular Arbok starts off with an Intimidate drop, then that it can start using Stockpile (or Coil) while the opponent switches out, it might become too easy for Arbok to become nigh-indestructable if all its moves gave it recovery.

d. I think equal physical and special attacking stats for Raichu should be considered, at 60/140/55/140/80/130. Mega Charizard X is an example of a pokemon which has equal attacking stats at 130/130, and Mega Lucario is pretty close with 145/140. It would be pretty fragile, although Mega Lucario has shown that that's not always a bad thing.

e. For the most part*, all current mega evolutions only have their BSTs raised by 100. Is it okay to break this rule? If so, Sandslash's new BST looks good. I think the ability might not be very beneficial, though. Ground/Rock typing only if it gets Sandstream (to boost its sp.def), although I don't think it'd need that ability.

*As far as I know, Mega Alakazam is the only mega who has a BST raise of just 90, but this is probably due to the fact that regular Alakazam's stats were raised by 10.

No , we are not breaking the 100 rule, and already detremined that Sandslash stays pure ground.

Years
    We're going to raise Mega Alakazam by 10 points to have the +100 boost.
    Tonight I'm coding everything found in pokemon 1 - 24 in pokemon essentials.
    so if there is any 'rejections' please speak your mind now before I review pokemon 25 to 49.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    About Vampire, I was thinking to limit it to biting moves, because a vampire leeches blood with his fangs, and not with other body parts.

As for Mega Raichu, I like Shrew's idea.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    About Vampire, I was thinking to limit it to biting moves, because a vampire leeches blood with his fangs, and not with other body parts.

As for Mega Raichu, I like Shrew's idea.

It is for biting moves like Crunch and fire Fang.
    And yes i can consider editing a mixed one with Shrew's stats if you all want it

Years
    I can code in the pokemon of essentials stats. I'm sitting for certification today. (School) If y'all don't see me tonight I'll be back on monday. (Sunday is church in the am; walking dead @pm) I have a 3 - 8 window. I don't know where I'll be @those times
    -------------------
    Thank you to those who worked on 25 to 49 <3
    Much love.

------------------
    While I can code some of pokemon essentials I am like a baby starting to crawl.
    In other words I have very little understanding of how it all comes together ... but I can do it.

Last edited:
    Years
    I have 12 minutes to leave.
    I've been reviewing the pokemon
    Happy: Butterfree, Beedrill, can Mega Pidgeot please be Fairy/Flying, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Sandslash (we'll figure out MegaSlash ability later .. perhaps fan fiction #femslash), Happy/fine with nido family, clefable family. Mega Nintails, Wigglytuff fam

Needs to look more into: Raichu (and its megas), Sandshrews Sand Veil to another ability (before it gets rough skin as Sandslash) ... dry skin maybe (or would that be bad/uber)?
    Vulpix/Ninetails ... i think we could remove drought from it. I say have the council vote on it, I want to discuss the crobat family abilities when I get back,
    ----
    Limbo: Oddish Family:
    Leaf Guard or Solar Power or Chlorophyll,

Poison Drain or Leaf Guard or Chlorophyll,

Chlorophyll or Poison Drain

fix that till they have 3 or for abilities we can agree on.

Bellossom is semi ok.

with this said. I feel confident

who ever is free can start working on this doc
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H7vpb2kJIDMv8HOrSu4_EThCXLStQqrrcf3RhbchIkw/edit

and if you want use this doc as reference
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mmk3ztTT3BJE-4GWP-Z511rd_gzVNQDsI24irMAnltI/edit

oh I'm late.. I'm very very late...

Years
    This isn't a bump
    Our Current Pokemon List
    001 Bullbasaur to 024 Arbok
    025 Pichu to 049 Bellossom
    050 Paras to 070 Alakazam

...Type Changes...
    Butterfree ... Bug/Psychic
    Mega Pidgeot ... Fairy/Flying
    Mega Raticate ... Normal/Poison
    Mega Fearow ... Fighting/Flying
    Mega Arbok ... Poison/Dark
    Mega Ninetails ... Fire/Ghost
    Mega Arcanine ... Fire/Dragon

...Numeral Changes...
    Nidoran (male, and female share the same spot)
    Nidorina, Nidoqueen can now mate

Who ever cannot edit, please email me with your gmail or other email account.

When adding a fan made ability to a pokemon for example Dragon Skin. Add an Astrix(*) next to the ability.
    Mega Arcanine
    Pokemon U
    Type
    Pokemon U
    Pokemon U

Ability
    Dragon Skin*
    Dragon Skin* makes normal moves dragon type

(was not my idea to make Arcanine Fire/Dragon)
    But feel free to edit these docs freely. By March 28th Most of Gen 1 should be in review. :)
    Have fun, Pokecommunity

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    I'm okay with everything, we'll figure Sandslash later. Oddish family looks okay to me.

Now, do you mind if we change the name of fan-made mega-arcanine ability? Dragon skin sounds weird. What do you think about "Legendary scales" or something?
    And i'm moving to 50-70, gonna put some votes up here later.

Years
    Dragonize ........... Dragonate. It's Normal Skin ... Normalize / Flying Skin .. Aerialate / Fairy Skin .. Pixelate

Topic: An alternative way for Kadabra/Machoke/any pokemon to evo

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    There are a lot of pokemon which evolve by trading with a held item. If these pokemon were to change such that they just had to level-up with a held item, then Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter, and Graveler could be given held items to level-up with, too.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Hm... Perhaps they could use stones as well. At least for Haunter I can think a Dusk Stone would make sense. The others I can't really think of good stones, so maybe just a held item. Perhaps we could take the Mystery Dungeon route and if they level up holding a "Link Cable" type item, they evolve.

Back