• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon U

Years
  • Not to double post.
    But the main things now are to update the OP from likely to least likely

Luxray-Electric\Dark
    ---
    Butterfree: Bug/Psychic
    Beautifly: Bug/Fairy
    Masquerain: Water/Bug to keep in line with its pre-evo
    ---
    Volbeat and Illumise: Bug/Electric
    ---
    Are we ok with the things above? and the things below I want to be voted on

Drowzee and Hypno typed: Psychic, Psychic/Ghost or Psychic/Dark
    an Alternative to the Psychic/Ghost could be Mismagius.
    Yanmega retyped to Dragon/Bug (or save that for the mega form?)

I'm giving my votes here: Yes to the above stuff. Beautify and Butterfree will be around the same pokemon. I like the idea of Butterfree being Bug/Fairy and Beautfy being Bug/Psyhic more. This may be a bit of nostagia in me.. Nostagia shouldnt play a role in these decessions though. At one time I swore Beautifly to be a psychic type during gen 3. ... admittedly I did the same for butterfree during gen 2. but by gen III I know it was bug/flying. Though that Bug/Psychic remains in the back of my head still for Beautifly. But in all reality they will be similar pokemon.

Masqurein shouldve stayed Water/bug.

Droze/Hypno I see as a weirdo/creep like a darl type.
    Mismagious is a witch. So Psychic/Ghost would fit fine.
    Bug/Dragon for yanmega. Your opinions?

One last mon. Gengar. Retyping. Pure Ghost, or Ghost Dark, or Ghost Poison? I dont see any indications that Gengar is a poison type (out side of its movepool or in the anime or manga).

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I agree with all the changes from Luxray to Volbeat/Illumise
    As for Drowzee/Hypno, id make it psychic/dark if anything at all
    Mismagius seems a very solid choice for ghost/psychic imo
    Yanmega becoming bug/dragon seems awesome!! I love it

As for Gengar, i think its a poison type because he is made of gas.
    Ghost/Dark seems better fitting though

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Not to double post.
    But the main things now are to update the OP from likely to least likely

Luxray-Electric\Dark
    ---
    Butterfree: Bug/Psychic
    Beautifly: Bug/Fairy
    Masquerain: Water/Bug to keep in line with its pre-evo
    ---
    Volbeat and Illumise: Bug/Electric
    ---
    Are we ok with the things above? and the things below I want to be voted on

Drowzee and Hypno typed: Psychic, Psychic/Ghost or Psychic/Dark
    an Alternative to the Psychic/Ghost could be Mismagius.
    Yanmega retyped to Dragon/Bug (or save that for the mega form?)

I'm giving my votes here: Yes to the above stuff. Beautify and Butterfree will be around the same pokemon. I like the idea of Butterfree being Bug/Fairy and Beautfy being Bug/Psyhic more. This may be a bit of nostagia in me.. Nostagia shouldnt play a role in these decessions though. At one time I swore Beautifly to be a psychic type during gen 3. ... admittedly I did the same for butterfree during gen 2. but by gen III I know it was bug/flying. Though that Bug/Psychic remains in the back of my head still for Beautifly. But in all reality they will be similar pokemon.

Masqurein shouldve stayed Water/bug.

Droze/Hypno I see as a weirdo/creep like a darl type.
    Mismagious is a witch. So Psychic/Ghost would fit fine.
    Bug/Dragon for yanmega. Your opinions?

One last mon. Gengar. Retyping. Pure Ghost, or Ghost Dark, or Ghost Poison? I dont see any indications that Gengar is a poison type (out side of its movepool or in the anime or manga).

Agree with all of the above.

Now going down:
    Drowzee\Hypno-changed my mind to Psy\Dark
    Mismagius-Ghost\Psy works fine for me.
    Yanmega- i thought of doing a mega Yanmega and then doing it Bug\Dragon. Sounds okay?
    Gengar-Ghost\Dark. He doesn't need the poison typing, didnt even know why they put it there.

I wanna make a suggestion:

Cranidos\Rampardos be retyped to Rock\Dark (Skull fossil)

Thank you. BTW you kinda botched the Grovyle and Krookodile with the names next to them.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Luxray - Electric/Dark
    Butterfree - Bug/ Fairy
    Beutifly- Bug/Psychic
    Masquerian- Bug Water
    Volbeat and Illumise : Bug/Electric
    Drowzee- Psychic/Ghost, save for mega
    Mismagious- Stay mono ghost
    Yanmega- Definetly Dragon/Bug
    Gengar- Ghost/Dark

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Not ignoring this

But what do you guys want to do after we have all these guys coded or thought up? Pokemon Hack, Simulator? or what?
    --Just for fun is an acceptable answer

Hmmmmm......a Dryano-styled hack could be nice. I've always wanted to make a game.
    If all on board, that is.

And, Was thinking giving Mega-Hypno the ability Bad Dreams (Reducing a sleeping foe's HP every turn)
    What do you think? It's exculsive to Drakrai as of now.

Come here guys https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dZekJX0l1XmGtmtEGM9ch7zLUouCbuAmLqQJKwlUBhQ/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

tobyjoey

place text here
    Years
  • Hello, people! It is really neat to see more people are joining this! I am sorry I havn't been on lately, laptop broke. Trying to use Wii U to send this.

Years
  • You're BACK! :D
    Well I guess toby wont be going on google docs with wii u :(
    I'm curious. What can we do.
    A simulator isn't going to get made sadly.
    --Not without support at least.
    we could make a game. (grudges at saying that line)
    Lets say that we do make a game.
    Its fun to make new pokemon and alter types and stats but I want to play with the pokemon we make

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Cranidos being rock/dark sounds like a cool idea, id be down for that.
    Also, making our own game would be amazing!! Id totally be on board u guys :D
    Mega-Hypno getting Bad Dreams sounds like an amazing idea, it fits so well!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Cranidos being rock/dark sounds like a cool idea, id be down for that.
    Also, making our own game would be amazing!! Id totally be on board u guys :D
    Mega-Hypno getting Bad Dreams sounds like an amazing idea, it fits so well!

Thank you! Glad you liked it!
    I wanna give him a stat up, from this:

HP 97 / ATK 165 / DEF 60 / SpA 65 / SpD 50 / Spe 58 (total 495 BST)

To this:

HP 100 / ATK 165 / DEF 60 / SpA 65 / SpD 90 / Spe 58 (total 538 BST)

And for Mega-Rampardos to become a skeleton, gaining a huge speed boost while defences gets lowered slightly, how can that be?

Like that:

Hp 100 / ATK 170 / DEF 50 / SpA 65 / SpD 80 / Spe 150 ( total 615 BST...not bad is it?)

If we give him that Special defense boost, he can take less danage from Special moves like those of Water or Grass types.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thank you! Glad you liked it!
    I wanna give him a stat up, from this:

To this:

And for Mega-Rampardos to become a skeleton, gaining a huge speed boost while defences gets lowered slightly, how can that be?

Like that:

Hp 100 / ATK 170 / DEF 50 / SpA 65 / SpD 80 / Spe 150 ( total 615 BST...not bad is it?)

If we give him that Special defense boost, he can take less danage from Special moves like those of Water or Grass types.

Why would Rampardos become Rock/Dark. I like the idea of him being pure rock. (being a dark type is completely subjective or grass type for that matter: sudowoodo)

Rampardos:
    To this:

Not Bad, Not Bad indeed.

HP 97 / ATK 165 / DEF 75 / SpA 60 / SpD 70 / Spe 78 (total 445 BST)
    Ability: Rock Head
    (if we had a simulator this would be much easier)

With your set rampadors is able to tank some hits before dying. In competative play rampardos usually takes a hit and then dies off to head smash recoil.
    I'm suggesting giving him more fair defenses to live more than 2 hits, and give him reasonable speed that he could be scarfed and kill a few things before dying.

Mega Rampardos
    ... when making a mega we go +100
    Croc you went 538 BST to 615 I'll let you fix it your self :P do 638 should've been 638 for the rampardos you've selected.

Rampardos
    Base: HP 97 / ATK 165 / DEF 75 / SpA 60 / SpD 70 / Spe 78 (total 445 BST)
    Mega: HP 107 / ATK 175 / DEF 90 / SpA 55 / SpD 80 / Spe 137 (total 545 BST)

(I like your mega-pardos a little more than mine)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Why would Rampardos become Rock/Dark. I like the idea of him being pure rock. (being a dark type is completely subjective or grass type for that matter: sudowoodo)

Rampardos:
    To this:

Not Bad, Not Bad indeed.

HP 97 / ATK 165 / DEF 75 / SpA 60 / SpD 70 / Spe 78 (total 445 BST)
    Ability: Rock Head
    (if we had a simulator this would be much easier)

With your set rampadors is able to tank some hits before dying. In competative play rampardos usually takes a hit and then dies off to head smash recoil.
    I'm suggesting giving him more fair defenses to live more than 2 hits, and give him reasonable speed that he could be scarfed and kill a few things before dying.

Mega Rampardos
    ... when making a mega we go +100
    Croc you went 538 BST to 615 I'll let you fix it your self :P do 638 should've been 638 for the rampardos you've selected.

Rampardos
    Base: HP 97 / ATK 165 / DEF 75 / SpA 60 / SpD 70 / Spe 78 (total 445 BST)
    Mega: HP 107 / ATK 175 / DEF 90 / SpA 55 / SpD 80 / Spe 137 (total 545 BST)

(I like your mega-pardos a little more than mine)

Well thank you, i go to bulbapedia nad then some competitive reviews of the pokemn from the interwebs, then my own opinion and it's done. Not so hard to do, takes a lot of consideration to make perfect pokes though.

BTW his BST is 495 did you make it 445?

Also my mega-pardos fixed should be:
    Hp 120 / ATK 170 / DEF 53 / SpA 65 / SpD 80 / Spe 150 (total 638 BST)

This way, while being extremly fast and furios, he gains a HP stat boost so some Kangaskhan can't overkill him...i hope.

And because his fossil is the skull fossil and he uses his head like the dinosaur he is based on , maybe adding Dark typing on him isn't so bad. The design should be of a skeletal rampardos with some cracks along his skull.

Spooky, intimidating and totally awesome.

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Are you just changing typings and making mega right now? A couple of moves I think Pokémon need to learn is,

Mew - Sketch
    It's supposed to be able to learn ANY move. Sketch allows Mew to do that without causing any problems. It also already learns Transform which is Ditto exclusive.

Vivillon - Focus Blast
    Would be absolutely amazing. Could also use Baton Pass a little bit less but helps make it competitive with other Butterfly/Moth Pokémon.

Also would it be possible to perhaps change the typings of each Vivillon form? Say Sandstorm gets Ground/Rock while Polar/Icy Snow get Ice? Something to think about. Not sure how possible that actually is.

EDIT: I meant those simply for example. I was thinking new typings for every Vivillon. Garden - Grass, Meadow - Fairy maybe? Modern - Steel? Mostly going off the name and not looks for that one.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Are you just changing typings and making mega right now? A couple of moves I think Pokémon need to learn is,

Mew - Sketch
    It's supposed to be able to learn ANY move. Sketch allows Mew to do that without causing any problems. It also already learns Transform which is Ditto exclusive.

Vivillon - Focus Blast
    Would be absolutely amazing. Could also use Baton Pass a little bit less but helps make it competitive with other Butterfly/Moth Pokémon.

Also would it be possible to perhaps change the typings of each Vivillon form? Say Sandstorm gets Ground/Rock while Polar/Icy Snow get Ice? Something to think about. Not sure how possible that actually is.

EDIT: I meant those simply for example. I was thinking new typings for every Vivillon. Garden - Grass, Meadow - Fairy maybe? Modern - Steel? Mostly going off the name and not looks for that one.

Yes right now ATM we are working on retyping,creating megas and a little BST changing.
    Thank you for the suggestions :)

Years
  • Are you just changing typings and making mega right now? A couple of moves I think Pokémon need to learn is,

Mew - Sketch

Vivillon - Focus Blast

Mew can have 1 Sketch Move via Level 90-100. I'll add that to the OP. Azire if you're gonna join. Tell me a pokemon to represent you. Also Mew has imposter.. well we did release that yet. lol
    ----------------------------
    It was a typo. My Pardos had 545

HP 97 / ATK 165 / DEF 60 / SpA 65 / SpD 50 / Spe 58 ... 538
    HP 97 / ATK 165 / DEF 75 / SpA 60 / SpD 70 / Spe 78 ... 545

Hp 120 / ATK 170 / DEF 53 / SpA 65 / SpD 80 / Spe 150 ... 638
    Mega: HP 107 / ATK 175 / DEF 90 / SpA 55 / SpD 80 / Spe 137 ... 645

Could we compromise on stats? 107 HP / 175 ATK /Def 77/ SpA 60 / SpD 76 /150 Speed ... 645
    ----------------------------
    We'll come to the perfect stats soon for this mon.
    I'm going to update OP now

Back