• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon U

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
  • Hey guys, sorry ive been kinda absent, but i had to take a little break from PC
    Anyways im back and liking the progress of our little project. Tonight i can edit some docs if needed

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Many Though claws, much retypes, very BST, wow.

But for real now, every 2nd pokemon has though claws. WEIRD.

Years
  • Hey guys, sorry ive been kinda absent, but i had to take a little break from PC
    Anyways im back and liking the progress of our little project. Tonight i can edit some docs if needed
    Thanks Zorogami :)

Many Though claws, much retypes, very BST, wow.
    But for real now, every 2nd pokemon has though claws. WEIRD.
    I'm not sure why that is lol.
    I would like to show some outside sources some of the things we've done and get reviewed by them e.g. Smogon/PokemonShowdown

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Thanks Zorogami :)

I'm not sure why that is lol.
    I would like to show some outside sources some of the things we've done and get reviewed by them e.g. Smogon/PokemonShowdown

Do it. We are gonna do a game right? We might as well look for opinions.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Really man? Doing it rather fast! Good!
    I'll edit some, not all. I don't have a lot of free time until like mid of April, so i won't be here as much as i want to.

Years
  • @first I was thinking of releasing them when one got finished, now I'm making attempt to put them out when a project is @50%
    Tonight there will be a small load of Eevee's

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Eevees? Live the BST and abilities blank, i'll do it all in 1 shot.
    I had a few ideas so i'll also upload 1 or 2 suggestions.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't posted much here, I'll be more active on weekends thanks to school taking up most of my weekdays. What there is of the Eevees looks pretty sweet so far. Little bit strange to have Eeveeite though, but since it doesn't have a normal type evolution it makes sense.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Well, Generation 1, is almost finished, which is fantastic :) I was ready to crack down on Generation 2 for a while, but one small step at a time. Oh and I do not think eevee should get a mega, but the evos to. Not sure about vaporeon, jolteon, and flareon, I could swear they and the legendary beast are connected. SO WE WILL SEE

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Well, Generation 1, is almost finished, which is fantastic :) I was ready to crack down on Generation 2 for a while, but one small step at a time. Oh and I do not think eevee should get a mega, but the evos to. Not sure about vaporeon, jolteon, and flareon, I could swear they and the legendary beast are connected. SO WE WILL SEE

I agree, Eevee shouldn't have a maega-evolution.
    I sure hope to see Mega-Sylveon! My friend is a Sylveon fan, it's actually her and her gfs' favorite pokemon, if i'll tell her that i might make a mega-sylveon she'll be the first to try our game lol

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I also don't want Eevee to get a Mega Evolution. It'd just feel off if a not fully evolved Pokemon got a Mega Evolution.

DJTiki

Years
  • Hello, quick question, should we add an abilitydex to the new layout instead of just editing in defintions on the docs, i have one just ready to be posted with a hyperlink, it includes all the new abilities :), and we still that movedex too, which is finished. So hyperlinks or no.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Yeah sure about the dexes. And ability Pixilate\ a new one...

Fairy dust- This pokemon has a 1: (number of pokemon in party) chance to cure his own or other party members status problems?

DJTiki

Years
  • Yeah sure about the dexes. And ability Pixilate\ a new one...

Fairy dust- This pokemon has a 1: (number of pokemon in party) chance to cure his own or other party members status problems?

So Fairy Dust: This Pokémon has a chance to heal status conditions of a team, depending on how many Pokémon are still able to battle, e.g 2 fainted party members equal 1:4 chance to heal party.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • You're welcome man :) Hhaha and DJ yes that's the direction i was going for with the ability.
    Also i'm changing my name to Blastin'Tyruntz so you can replace my name and the pokemon to tyrunt?

Back