• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon U

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
  • I added ideas for mega evolutions for Meganium, Furret, Noctowl, Ledian, and Ariados in the streamlining document. :) I think their suggested abilities are powerful enough to offset their lower stats.

Edit: Threw in Sudowoodo.

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Sorry, i took a couple o days off, i'll check out all the new stuff here, and i am pretty happy with the gen 1, mostly because i took a big part in filling all the stats in!
    Also, i might throw in a mega or 2 later.

Years
  • what should we do now?
    I know we're still working on base stats and ideas.
    We still need to make designs (FakeMegas), and we could do a story.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Yay! I never understood why it didn't get that ability as its real hidden ability tbqh. :/

Last edited:

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been on lately, busy week, busier weekend, gonna add a few ideas here and there right now if I can.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Well while u were gone, we made an entirely new layout of the project. Since i didnt make the docs, youll have to ask Fading Tree to give u permission to edit them again. But ill gove him the heads up that u cant do anything.

Back