• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Ultra Sun] Pokemon Ultra Platinum (Difficutly Hack)

Dooz

Dooz
Years
  • I WILL BE GIVING MAJORRRR UPDATES TO THIS PROJECT, TO MATCH THE GREAT QUALITY AND EFFORT OF MY NEWEST PROJECTS. STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES.

Pokemon Ultra Platinum (Difficutly Hack)
    Pokemon Ultra Platinum is a Difficulty Hack of Pokemon Ultra Sun.

NOW WITH NEW, SINNOH MUSIC!

The google doc is right here- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zyzgims7V2Qyx_NAHMuhn8A42rgJiAkxzjJDtmwsQtY/edit?usp=sharing
    Please, read through the docs, as it goes much more in depth on my intentions, changes, etc.

If you're fond of the work of hackers like Drayano, I am SURE you will enjoy my hack-

And if you have been wanting Platinum Remakes- well this isn't that- BUT it's super nostalgic, with the battles, music and changes.

There have been many changes, including Pokemon Base Stats, Pokemon Battles, the Pokedex, Pokemon Moves, and Pokemon Abilities, and even the MUSIC!

Pokemon Ultra Platinum has the difficulty of Ultra Sun magnified tenfold, with a Sinnoh twist, from the pokedex, to the music.

You fight Cyrus, and Cynthia in the main story.

Spoiler:

Ultra Necrozma is now Origin Giratina, the Totem Pokemon of Alola are now Sinnoh pokemon, and all of the other major battles are inspired by Platinum one way or another.

Additionally, Mega Pokemon are intended to be used in the main story.

Spoiler:

All Pokemon obtainable in the hack have totally optimized level-up movesets, changed abilities, etc.
    I also made changes to the item shop, move stat changes, and many other quality of life changes. The doc puts it in better detail then I could, on this forum. :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The google doc is right here- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zyzgims7V2Qyx_NAHMuhn8A42rgJiAkxzjJDtmwsQtY/edit?usp=sharing

The google doc has everything you'd want- Besides encounters. Here is a .txt file, be warned it is very ugly to navigate. I recommend just letting the encounters be a surprise. :)

All important trainer fights have their own categories, as well as the New Totem Pokemon!

Spoiler:

Attached are many images (Spoilers Beware) , the Google Doc with everything inside of it (Basically the documents) and a txt. file for the encounter tables.

The patch instructions are in the Ultra Platinum v2.0 folder, which I will attach here.

If your game is missing any of these changes, or is inaccurate, please re patch your game- it's being given small updates periodically- the link is below.

COPY PASTE THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER FOR THE PATCH DOWNLOAD:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rn0v5nltbjcr6gv/Pokemon_Ultra_Platinum_v2.1_.1%2528MUSIC%2529.zip/file

Enjoy!

- Dooz

Attachments

• Pokemon Ultra Platinum (Difficutly Hack)
      Giratina 1.PNG
      149.3 KB · Views: 55
      Ilima.PNG
      66.5 KB · Views: 38
      Kiawe.PNG
      52.9 KB · Views: 35
      Kahili.PNG
      65.5 KB · Views: 30
      Mallow.PNG
      44.4 KB · Views: 31
      Porygon.PNG
      469.6 KB · Views: 35
      Olivia.PNG
      220.3 KB · Views: 44
      Mina.PNG
      71.8 KB · Views: 29
      TM shop.PNG
      142.3 KB · Views: 29
      Uxie.PNG
      105.3 KB · Views: 45
      Yanmega 2.PNG
      502 KB · Views: 54
    • Luma Patching Guide.txt
      512 bytes · Views: 49
    Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • New romhack? ...

Approved!

Nice to see a 3DS mod. New features look really good.

Dooz

Dooz
    Years
  • Yes, it's finished.
    Thanks, I worked pretty hard on it- I think ya'll will enjoy it if you like Dray hacks, or if you like Pokemon Platinum, or Ultra Sun- or.. yeah
    :)

Dooz

Dooz
    Years
  • Thank you!

In my next hack I will have encounter docs nicely layed out-
    For this one, there's just a .txt file I dumped from pk3ds. And it's pretty ugly LOL- Sorry about that.

Dooz

Dooz
    Years
  • Hey-
    Happy to report that the final patch has been released and I DID figure out how to change the music- so it's even more of an awesome Sinnoh experience :D

Back