• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Ultra Star(HGSS Hack)

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Pokemon Ultra Star DS
GMJwrHX.png

Story

Set 5 years after the events that unfolded in Alola, you take on the role as the protagonist of a new adventure
in the region. As either Geo(Male) or Zoe(Female), you will travel across and discover the secrets of the Alola region. As well as uncover the truth of the tragedy that is occurring in not only the Alola region but in regions all over the world. Together with your rival Ace, you will conquer the new trials Alola has to offer and defeat the new gyms that have built throughout the region.

Features

• A new story in a future Alola region
  • New maps and tiles
  • New Gym Leaders and Trials
  • Pokemon from Gen 1 to 7
  • New Pokemon forms(Similar to Alolan forms which will also be included)
  • Fairy Type
  • New music
  • New side quests
  • New evil team
  • From HGSS Base:
  • Following Pokemon
  • Pokegear
  • Pokeathlon
  • Battle frontier(WIll be revamped to adjust to changes)
  • Apicorns

Screenshots

[
l4leIVy.png
]

Credits

• JrFort - For being my partner in developing this hack!
  • Trifindo - For his amazing mapping tool and title screen animation!
  • Mikelan98 - For tips and some help!
  • Bagboy - For the Lunala model!
  • Spiky-Eared Pichu - For his map editing tool which was also used to create new scripts for the hack!
  • Oersted and OnlyArchon - New music!

Download

Beta 1.0.0 coming soon!

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Oh wow! This is truly wonderful, i love how it gives off a really dope demake vibe despite it nor being a demake. The maps look wonderful as well. Can't wait to see how your skills have improved since your last hack!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Looking great, this would be my first time an HG/SS hack has gen. 5-7 pokemon (i wonder if they are added to the OG mons thought)

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 26, 2022
I really like the level of detail of this hack. It shows the effort that has been put into this.
I can't wait to see how this game will evolve.

I wish you the best of luck ^^

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Pokemon Ultra Star DS
GMJwrHX.png

Story

Set 5 years after the events that unfolded in Alola, you take on the role as the protagonist of a new adventure
in the region. As either Geo(Male) or Zoe(Female), you will travel across and discover the secrets of the Alola region. As well as uncover the truth of the tragedy that is occurring in not only the Alola region but in regions all over the world. Together with your rival Ace, you will conquer the new trials Alola has to offer and defeat the new gyms that have built throughout the region.

Features

• A new story in a future Alola region
  • New maps and tiles
  • New Gym Leaders and Trials
  • Pokemon from Gen 1 to 7
  • New Pokemon forms(Similar to Alolan forms which will also be included)
  • Fairy Type
  • New music
  • New side quests
  • New evil team
  • From HGSS Base:
  • Following Pokemon
  • Pokegear
  • Pokeathlon
  • Battle frontier(WIll be revamped to adjust to changes)
  • Apicorns

Screenshots

[
l4leIVy.png
]

Credits

• JrFort - For being my partner in developing this hack!
  • Trifindo - For his amazing mapping tool and title screen animation!
  • Mikelan98 - For tips and some help!
  • Bagboy - For the Lunala model!
  • Spiky-Eared Pichu - For his map editing tool which was also used to create new scripts for the hack!
  • Oersted and OnlyArchon - New music!

Download

Beta 1.0.0 coming soon!

Damn not gonna lie I'm very stoked for this! Hope this hack does as well as I think it will! Good luck with devolopment and I 100% pray this gets done. Have a good day or night

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
Oh my god. A NDS hack with a NEW story : this is GREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!
I support you in your project 1000%.

immacksg

follow @immacksg on twitter for some rad cartoon a
Years
This looks so rad! It's awesome finally seeing the DS hacking scene blossom with quality like this

Back