• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Ultra Violet Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 1, 2016
I know this is an old thread but does anyone else have the problem where one of the legendary dogs won't spawn? I saw it very early on in the game by digletts cave and when I returned there later on, it wasn't there anymore and I haven't been able to find it anywhere

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
The dog will be ther much later... you have to unlock the roaming dog legitimately to find the other two

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I know that this is really old now, but whenever i try to open the rom, the game doesnt load at all. Am i doing something wrong?

Years
Hi, I have a little problem in patching it in my Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1). can someone give me a .gba file? I really think your game is awesome. So I hope you can help me :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
1. Asking for .GBA file is against the rules.
2. Always use 1.0 version of the ROM, kinda like all hack use it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2016
I can't find a single working link to the guide anywhere on the internet, so can someone please re-post it? :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
Now how do i download this for mac i have been searching for a while now

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Hey Guys and Girls!
I have a big Problem. I wanted to play this ROM with Visual Boy Advance on Linux Ubuntu. The Game itself is working ... Nearly...
The Problems are:
>I can't go into any Pokemon Center and heal my Pokemon. It doesn't function. There is no Nurse, no other Npcs and I can't withdraw or store my Pokemon.

>I have tried to level my Pokemon in the tall grass on Route 22 (next to Viridian City). I haven't moved in any further, because I've read the guide. When I was going back to the City and go into the Poke-Mart, the Waiter told me the same shit, as I started the game: Deliver Parcel to Prof. Oak..... and so on.
So I had to do that again and again and again... It's pretty annoying.

Because of this Problems I have quit playing Ultra Violet. But I want to play it again, if someone can help me fixing these problems.

PS: I tried to go to the next City to see if it's the same problem with this Pokemon Center as in Viridian City. And Yes... It's the f**** same problem, with one difference. In that City I can't even enter the Center....

PLS Someone help me!

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I think that it's some patching issue, try to download different base ROM (remember, it must be Pokemon Fire Red 1.0) and re-download patch.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 30, 2019
Do fire red cheats work with this? Dont wanna break the game, but just want a few specific pokemon early on

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 30, 2019
The above post can be ignored as it seems unaffected.
The mansion on 4 point isle, is there anything to the guy giving the speech and his audience or is that just as it is, nothing to solve etc? I caught the 3 (if i didnt miss any) legends in the basement thinking that might trigger an event in the mansion but nothing. Am i right thinking there is no event around the people inside?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
I am really hoping for some help. I have a clean copy of firered, I used the latest ultraviolet file, and I am using VBA 1.8 but it still doesnt work for me. It just plays the original FireRed game with no changes. any advice?

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
I am really hoping for some help. I have a clean copy of firered, I used the latest ultraviolet file, and I am using VBA 1.8 but it still doesnt work for me. It just plays the original FireRed game with no changes. any advice?

did you apply the patch to the rom? You need a program like lunar ips or ipswin to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back