• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Day 2

Seph had been up all night. He was feeling very drowsy and was barely able to stay awake. After he finished getting ready, he looked at his newly posted schedule. "Battle 1.0.. ughhh..."
    Seph was barely able to move and fell asleep while down. He was awoken when two obnoxious students were racing and crashed into him. After they appologized, Seph continued to make his way towards his first class.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Day 2

Ryo was preparing for class when a small beep notified him that it was almost time for class. Looking at his scedule, he saw that he had Battle 1.0 first.
    "Ah. Good. This get me up in the mornings." Ryo said to himself. Then he noticed Seph getting up and getting ready also. He had a look of tiredness. "Hm.. Wondered what he was doing all night?" Ryo pondered. Ryo grabbed his bag and got ready to go. Turning back, he saw that Seph wasn't there anymore.
    "Wha? Where did he go? He sure is fast..." Ryo turned, shouldered his backpack on his left shoulder and left also.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Rarule entered the class and noticed almost everyone was already there. The class was split in half. One side had tables that could fit five each, and on the other side was an arena. "Cool."

He saw Max and Marco had took a table to themselves. He went and sat down, noticing that two chairs were empty. "So, looks like I'm not the latest one here." He said to the two.

Just then, Professor Powell walked in. Not a trace of welcome in his expression. "You maggots are here to study about Battling. Well, don't think this course will be any easy!"

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Rarule looked at the guy who just walked in. He had a stern and serious look on him that said everything but "Welcome". Seeing him as just another student, another opponent, he focused on the teacher.

"Now, we will begin very fast. You must know some pretty good stuff already to have defeated the gaurds. So I'm not going to waste my time or your going through the principles of battling. Now I want you guys to come to the ring. We will start doing some battles immediately!" He smiled as he said this.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Rushing towards his class, Ryo was eager and anxious at the same time. Oh crud. I'm going to be late. He repeated constantly in his head. He entered just in time before the teacher spoke.

"Now, we will begin very fast. You must know some pretty good stuff already to have defeated the gaurds. So I'm not going to waste my time or your going through the principles of battling. Now I want you guys to come to the ring. We will start doing some battles immediately!" The teacher said with a smile.

Ryo sighed that he wasn't late, or at least he thought he wasn't. He walked slowly to an empty seat beside Seph and sat down. He whispered to Seph, "Wow. You sure are quick, Seph. I didn't even notice you left the room back there."

Years
  • Seph saw Ryo barely make it in the class before the teacher started talking. When Ryo sat next to him, he started whispering.
    "Wow. You sure are quick, Seph. I didn't even notice you left the room back there."
    "I guess I''m that quick then."

prince of the sky!

I'm a Fox,Wolf,Dog,Cat lover!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2006
    I'll take the battle course, Heath and care course (Nurse Joy = awsmeness!) , Gym course (I love Gym), contest course, Pokemon course, and Breeding course
    Name: Brycee Anthony Damaso
    Description/History/personality: Brycee is a story writer, poet, Martial Arts Jr. Instructor, preschool helper, and shy around girls when first meeting them. Loves nature, get's lovesick easily, and has a cutesy personality but is relentless when others are in danger. Black hair Goldenish tan skin and Sparkaling black eyes, well muscled but not extremely strong. Wearing Black fingerless gloves, Black cape, Black Under Armour (it's like a skin tight compression shirt) with black tank-top over it, Black jeans, Black all weather steel toe boots,black Goggles, and black one strap backpack. Mood switches from gentle to playful and mischevious at various times.

Oh can u bend the rules on starter pokemon please?! I really want a vulpix!

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    ooc: I can't do that, but what I can do is add Vulpix to the list of pokemon in the Rookie field, that way he can be the first pokemon you catch right after first period. So go ahead and choose one and you can start.

ic: The class went by smoothly. The batles were quick and gave Rarule some inside information on his classmates battle techniques. He couldn't help remember the one named Seph's battle. He was a little agressive, and held back nothing. Then there was Ryo, who went against Max and won. Ryo was the tacical battler and seemed to be extremely smart. "Good competition, but not nothing to worry about. Now that I have one hour free, time to go to the fields!"

Last edited:

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • ooc:Sorry for beening late I was grounded.

'Yes now I have got it Ill take the bredding class evolution class potions class gym class and finally battle class" said Dylan who was now on his way to breeding class. "I know" said Dylan with a thought in head. Dylan grabed a pokeball from his pocket and threw."Go Elekid I chose you". A flash of light came out and a rather small but bulk Elekid came out."Elekid"."Come on Elekid we have to get to breeding class". Dylan walked into breeding class with alot of people there.Dylan saw people pointing at him and laughing and whipsering. Dylan took his seat with Elekind on his desk."Don't worry Elekid they won't hurt you or they will get hurt" said Dylan with smile on his reasurring Elekid.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    ooc: Well then welcome back.

Rarule headed for the fields. Their was a woman standing next to the door who greeted Rarule. "Welcome, you must be here to visit the fields."

"Uh. That's right." Rarule answered. She opened the door and motioned for him to follow. "Right this way."

They went down a massive pathway. "The rookie field is the first stop. Please step onto the platorm. And heres your pokeball." Rarule stepped into a square platform that immediately jerked and swerved into motion. It took him in and out of tunnels and finally stopped in front of a huge double door. Rarule stepped off the platform and went inside. Inside, it almost was as if he just stepped into a valley. There was grass as far as his eyes can see, and to the right was a wide lake. "Exactly how do they fit all this in a school?"

He can see pokemon frolicking around, flying in the sky, and swimming in the lake. Rarule already had his mind set on which pokemon he wanted to catch. He always wanted a pidgey and finding one was not hard. There were a couple of them flying in a group a few yards away. He grabbed the pokeball on his side and threw it up. Azurill came bursting out and hopped along the grass.

"Okay Blue Haze. Let's catch us a pidgey! I want you to use Bubblebeam on that group over there. Try and hit one of them." Azurill did just that and the beam shot out only to hit nothing. The pidgey's were fast, but Rarule only did that to see who's senses were exceptionally keen. He saw which pidgey that was and pointed, "Now aim for that pidgey right there! Bubblebeam!" azurill shot out another bubblebeam and the pidgey dodged it with style. "Good, now he knows that he's our target."

The pidgey swooped down for a quick attack. "Blue Haze, spin and use Bubble!" Azurill spun round and round and shot jet streams of bubbles, causing them to spread everywhere, leaving not much room for pidgey to dodge. The pidgey didn't see it coming and got caught with the bubble directly in the face. It caused it to fly off course and crash next to azurill.

"Great job Blue Haze. Now use roll out before it flies off!" Azurill rolled like a mini boulder towards Pidgey, but was too late. The pidgey flew up and countered with gust attack. Azurill tumbled across the field. Not wasting time, pidgey used quick attack to try and finish Azurill off. "Not while I'm here! Azurill, use hypnosis!" Azurill got up and stunned the pidgey with a hypnosis attack. "Now, you know what's next. Bubblebeam!" The beam shot out and hit the pidgey directly. Rarule took the one pokeball that the lady gave him and threw it. "This is a one shot thing here. It better count."

The ball jerked and shook. The pidgey obviouly wasn't going to give up, but after a while of sruggling, it lost. Rarule ran to pick up the ball. "Alright Blue Haze! You were great! Now we have a new partner. Now, lets get out of here. Its time for second period."

Years
  • Seph decided to head out to the fields. He sent out Pyro and searched the entire field until he finally found what he was looking for. An Abra.
    The Abra was sitting on a rock, meditating.
    "Ah, perfect. Pyro, Smokescreen! Now Smog!
    "Mag... By!!!"
    The Abra, surprised by the attack was barely able to breath, henceforth negating its ability to concentrate and rendering it temporarily unable to teleport.
    "Now, relentless Fire Punch!"
    Magmagmagmagmagmagmag!!!!
    Abra was struck by an extremly fast barrage of fire punches, weakening it.
    "It's time to end this, Pokeball!"
    Seph lunged at the Abra, aggressively throwing the pokeball given to him.
    Weeowee, weeowee, weeowee, weeowee, ping!
    Seph had managed to successfully capture the Abra.
    "Yeah! Good job Pyro. Now it's time to head to next period."
    "Magmag!"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I exited the Battle 1.0 class and made my way towards the Pokemon Fields. I was interested in what would be held there.
    Upon reaching the fields, with the directions of the guide, I looked around in amazement. It was like a whole new world.
    How the heck did they stick a whole place like this in an Academy?! I said to myself. I was eager to find another friend for me and Magby. I walked around the tall patches of grass that came up to my thighs. I saw a few Wrumple and Caterpie but I knew they wouldn't like Magby as much. Something like a tail quickly dashed past me and ran about the grass quietly as it tried avoiding detection. I saw just a glimsp of it's tail and decided to follow it. I lowered myself near the tall grass to hide myself. The figure jumped up and sat on a rock as it glanced back and forth around the surrounding environment. It's sleek yellow body and thunderbolt tail had a little gleam to it. The pokemon sniffed the air and raised it's tail to check the wind direction. I was amazed by the Pikachu's intelligence. I reached for my pokeball and tossed it into the air. The flash from the pokeball startled the Pikachu making it fall off the rock. Magby came out and stretched his arms and legs while I rose from my position. The Pikachu readied itself as so did Magby.

"This might be hard Magby so stay alert." I called out to Magby. Magby nodded with understanding. The Pikachu jumped upwards and shot small Thunder Wave sparks at Magby.

I shouted to Magby, "Magby. Conceal yourself with Smokescreen." Magby shot up a screen of smoke that enveloped the sparks. Pikachu increased his speed and rushed at Magby with a Quick Attack.

"Magby, heat the ground in front of you with Flamethrower." Magby shot flames in front of itself that heated the temperature and the ground around it causing flames to sprout around. The Pikachu caught in the suspenseful heat staggered.

"Magby, strike with Fire Punch." Magby dashed at the Pikachu, still trying to get away from the burning ground, and threw a blazing Fire Punch at the Pikachu. The Pikachu took the attack with full force but quickly countered with a Iron Tail attack knocking Magby away from it. Magby struggled to stand up as the Pikachu jumped into the air and away from the flames. Then an idea struck me.

"Magby. Are you okay?" I asked. Magby nodded and stood it's ground. "Shoot Swift attacks at the Pikachu now." Magby fired rays of stars at Pikachu causing it to jump once more into the air.

"Now Magby. Jump and combine Flamethrower with Swift." Magby jumped with Pikachu and combined a Flamethrower attack with a Swift attack. The rays of stars followed the stream of fire in a swirling formation. Pikachu was struck down with both attacks and fell to the ground.

"NOW! Pokeball go!" I shouted tossing a pokeball ,which I received from the guide, at the Pikachu. It touched the Pikachu and engulfed in the Pikachu. The pokeball shook three times and ended with a click. I reached for the pokeball. "Alright. I caught a Pikachu." Magby jumped up and down.

"Oh no. I'm going to be late for next class. Let's go Magby." I returned the overjoyed Magby to his pokeball and race onwards towards my next class.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    The day went by pretty good. He won his battle in Battle 1.0. He caught himself a Pidgey. He did great in Contest Ana. And the other classes were okay, just not great. Now, it was time to go up to the dorms and sleep. He was climbing the stairs when he heard the PA come on. It was the principal Edmund. "Attention all students. We will be holding a tournament in three days. This will be a tag tournament so choose a partner. And choose wisely because this battle determines who will be the squad leaders of their class. The final four teams will become the new squad captains, which means there will be eight captains total. The benefits of being a captain will be revealed after the tourney is over, so be sure to get ready."

The PA clicked o and Rarule stood there looking like a kid in a candy store. "A tourney! Great! Just what I need to show my skills to the whole school!"

He went up to the dorms and went straight to sleep.

END OF DAY

Adie

-Fade To Black-
    Years
  • Sorry to post and ooc post. But i must say im really enjoying reading this roleplay.

Great stuff. keep it up guys!

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Just post your form then present yourself as a new student. Or just pretend you were there the whole time, it doesn't really matter, its up to you.

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
  • Name: Kirana Shinaki
    Description: Long brown hair, yellow and sometimes blue shirt and jeans. Green eyes and white skin.
    Personality: Loves to be the leader of a group but gives everyone a chance. she cares a lot for her friends and she's extremely adventurous
    History: Her mom and dad were famous pokemon coordinators but kirana wanted to battle more. Shewas at school one day when she got the tragicn news that her mom died from a rare cancer she has battled for many years.
    RPing Sample: Kirana was in her bed sleeping when two other girls ran in and started screaming. i looked up groggily and yelled "what the feebas is wrong with you guys. Can't a newcomer get some sleep around here!" I threw a pillow at them which made them shut up.
    *Sorry for the sucky sample. It's not the best, but once i get in i'm better when i follow with a reply related to the person's previous post.*

Entry pokemon: magby.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Name: Ryan Aquane
    Description: necklength blonde hair, dark blue eyes, a black t-shirt with a blue vest. White skate sneakers, baggy dark blue jeans and a cresecent moon necklace.
    Personality: Calm, cool and collected. Very sincere and controlled, uses his prowess to win a battle with a mix of mind and power instead of favoring one. Friendly and easy to be around.
    History: Born in Viridian City he's lived around the world since his dad's in the military. Happy to attend the university and learn as much as he can about Pokemon and life.
    RP sample: Ryan flashed back his hair as he sprinted to class. His feet moved like bicycle pedals and with no one in the hall, he could keep going without getting caught. He slowed down in front of his next class dropping his pokeballs and assignment pad in front of the open door, triggering a few sniggers from kids in the front row. The professor cleared his throat as Ryan tried to hide himself behind a blue text book, sitting in the next row completely embarassed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back