• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Valley

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
    Pokemon Valley - Remade

Hey Everyone,
    I decided to remake Pokemon Valley at the start of February and it looks great. We have alot of good content whih was written by Me, More of The Staff and people on the Community who have kindly donated us their Guides. The layout is quite new aswell but I don't particularly like it anymore so we are in progress of making a new one currently. I would like it if you could point out anything you would like doing on the layout like what colour scheme we should use. Thankyou aswell to the people that have joined the Community from PokeCommunity like OniRaichu, Heatran, Totomud, Kai and Nerdy_Sneakerz. We really appreaciate your kindness and help. Heatran has even set up a Mystery Dungeon 2 Rescue Centre which will be used once MD2 comes out.

Links
    Pokemon Valley - Main Site
    Other Links Coming Soon!

Thanks
    ~Pikachu Trainer

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Very nice~ I think the font text it a little small, though, for reading. However, you appear to have put a lot of work into the content of the site and it looks very good indeed :D I especially like your overview of Pokemon: The First Movie.

P.S.: Your layout loads fast for me, which is a plus. :O

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
    Loads nice and fast, maybe you could put the template in the middle for those people with wider screen resolutions.

Sorry, I'm hopeless at design, but I thought I'd chip something in. :)

Sam

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think the layout is overall a bit amateur and the oranges mix in a bit too much :[

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I think the layout is overall a bit amateur and the oranges mix in a bit too much :[
    It may be rather simple, but at least it's more visually appealing than that disaster you called a holiday layout.

From my quick look around, it looks GREAT for a budding site.

You have ample amount of content already (the ep guides look good) and you don't have a bunch of "COMING SOON lol" pages. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

The navbar works pretty well, you seperate them decently. Though I might suggest doing a bold or something instead of the ~ because I at first thought those were "Coming Soon" type things. Slightly confusing.

For your guide, you may want to note that it's incomplete, and is a work in progress. :P

But overall, looking really good. ^^ Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It may be rather simple, but at least it's more visually appealing than that disaster you called a holiday layout.

From my quick look around, it looks GREAT for a budding site.

You have ample amount of content already (the ep guides look good) and you don't have a bunch of "COMING SOON lol" pages. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

The navbar works pretty well, you seperate them decently. Though I might suggest doing a bold or something instead of the ~ because I at first thought those were "Coming Soon" type things. Slightly confusing.

For your guide, you may want to note that it's incomplete, and is a work in progress. :P

But overall, looking really good. ^^ Keep it up!
    Hehe, your GR site's layout is a bit cluttered though.

I think we could all raise the bar a bit ;p

JoeHalo

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2008
    join

I will join the site it doesn't look bad where do you click to join i click apply here but it won't work

Years
    Hi. I'm Professor Valley, I also own the site. As to your question, i'll probably get in trouble for posting a link here but I'll put the registration in my sig. Thanks!

Last edited:

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
    Thanks everyone for the critism and comments we will take it all in to account so thanks for your time =], I see that Oni Raichu has joined the Community which is great and they are a very active member so go them!

~Pikachu Trainer

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Pokemon Valley

I fixed the Forum Banner so we can keep them in our signatures

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I love the site wowie ^^ :D

strange i can't seem to post though :X

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    It looks O.K
    The banner is nice and you have content, too. BUT sadly I do not see anything special, something nobody else has, you now I mean you got char bios, episode summeries and all that stuff on serebii or other sites like that, too!

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
    We are thinking of putting totally different content like fan art and a sprites resource. But could people please come up with suggestions.

~PT

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    I really like the forum! I think I might join. Although, the banner kind of runs off to the right.

Do you need any more mods? (o_o)

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
    Kai: Thanks for your comment we really appreciate it! =D

Nerdy Sneakers:
    Hey I've seen you on the Community. Glad your there it seems there is no-one posting whatsoever anymore. But we have one thousand posts already! Which is quite good. =]. Oh and we will need some Moderators once people start posting as there isnt much to Moderate at the moment.

Thanks For The Comments
    ~Pikachu Trainer

Back