• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Vega Fairy Edition EX Minus V1.4 Balance updates and Skarmory evo....

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2022
    okk, it works, the Save stayed, but that makes the stair bug stay there..

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I looked up that the final evolution of the Demini line needs a Dusk stone to evolve. Does Vega have Dusk stones, or was the evolution method changed?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Demini line seems bugged mine wont evolve with moon stone

Yes i have to edit the national dex evo table again to include the stone evos i was strugiling to find it via hex
    Cause right now only normal level evos can evolve without the national dex being required sorry but other then that nothing else seems bugged.....
    Gonna release it soon its also going to have skarmory's evo as well

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2022
    @the_teenag_villain Putting the exact same name of the Save and .gbaFile worked, but this causes the Stair bug to continue...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    Thank you for making the definitive version of this romhack! I played a bit and loved the changes. However, when I tried to play the game on 3DS via VC Injection, it goes black after the opening animation.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Thank you for making the definitive version of this romhack! I played a bit and loved the changes. However, when I tried to play the game on 3DS via VC Injection, it goes black after the opening animation.

A lor fo Rom hacks are generally tested with PC based and mobile emulators, not the 3DS virtual emulator.

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes i have to edit the national dex evo table again to include the stone evos i was strugiling to find it via hex
    Cause right now only normal level evos can evolve without the national dex being required sorry but other then that nothing else seems bugged.....
    Gonna release it soon its also going to have skarmory's evo as well

Would you add the original cry for new Pokemon as well ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2023
    I'm using the emulator MyBoy on android, and there's a visual bug where you can't see the name of the stats when looking at my pokemon only the number, for example.

(ATTACK) 10
    (DEFENSE) 13
    (SPECIAL ATK.) 9
    (SPECIAL DFN.) 13
    (SPEED) 10

The words on parentheses are completely invisible when checking stats, is this intentional or not?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Really loving my playthrough so far, thought I'd mention that Dazzling gleam is a spread move, but in the latest patch it's treated like a single target move. You might want to correct that. ~

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    @DragonNexus

You can try to change the save type to have the RTC (Real Time Clock) enabled if you don't have that selected. Either Macronix or Sanyo will work. Alternatively, you could use ModExe for FireRed to disable Flashbacks when trying to load a saved game, or potentially skip the intro.

I ran into some issues with some VC Injects on 3DS mainly due to RTC not being enabled, as it corrupted my games/save files. If this isn't the issue, then I'm not sure. Hope that you get it resolved.

---

Anyways, Vega Minus was one of my favorite hacks, so I look forward to seeing more come from this project in the future. Good luck. And thank you for making this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Why is there a female Blazerai in Fire Cave ? Isn't Sparklad line supposed to be male-only ?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Thought I'd being in a few suggestions to make the game more fun:

- Make the encounter rates for Girafarif and absol higher in the safari zone?

- increase the shiny odds as well, i mean, since there are a ton of fakemon, if would be cool to see their alternative color palletes.

Loving everything you've done so far!

Back