• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Vega Fairy Edition EX Minus V1.4 Balance updates and Skarmory evo....

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
So i did all the Ravenplume events, and now I'm trying to get the meteorite from the director in the radio toward, but when i talk to them they donr give me the meteorite, this could possibly be a big that's hindering progression.
Did u do the mt snowfall rescue thing
U need the old amber optained from that mission and u give it to the directer in the back of the radio tower.....

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
So i did all the Ravenplume events, and now I'm trying to get the meteorite from the director in the radio toward, but when i talk to them they donr give me the meteorite, this could possibly be a big that's hindering progression.

Please tell me if u were able to get past this...

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
There was a glitch that prevented the new Pokémon from evolving i fixed this and would suggest everyone who downloaded it already to update they're roms i don't how i missed this but i'm really really sorry for the inconvenienced caused...😅

Hey the_teenag_villain, I can't get my Demidire to evolve with a Moon Stone. I used your patch that is listed on here but every time I try to give it a Moon Stone, it displays the "Huh?" screen and then it just goes right back to my item menu screen.

Years
  • Age 55
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
Thanks for the great rom. One thing I would like to suggest is for the OG difficulty version, that the trainer levels are increased as it seemed weird going from the 1st gym where they're close to level 20, then to fight trainers that are <10 on the next route. I'd much prefer trainers to be around the same level as the gym I'd just trained to beat and keep in the theme with harder difficulty 😀

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Hey the_teenag_villain, I can't get my Demidire to evolve with a Moon Stone. I used your patch that is listed on here but every time I try to give it a Moon Stone, it displays the "Huh?" screen and then it just goes right back to my item menu screen.

Hey I'm having the same problem as well some help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
Hey I'm having the same problem as well some help would be greatly appreciated.

So the only solution to this unless they patch the game again is, you have to obtain the National Dex. By beating the Elite 4 and Champion. After the end credits roll, the game will start up again and the Professor will give you the National Dex. Once you obtain the National Dex, then it'll finally evolve with the Moon Stone.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 7, 2022
This game is a 10/10 i have no issues, i tryhard the post game no problem i've done all quest(pokedex , gym leader, last boss)but when i Go in sphere ruins after use strenght on the rock and push the rock in right way the game freeze i'm stuck i can't move on.
But tomorrow i will chekc if i can use a walktrough wall code to pass this zone . Pls fix it 🙏🏾

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 27, 2023
Thanks for the great rom. One thing I would like to suggest is for the OG difficulty version, that the trainer levels are increased as it seemed weird going from the 1st gym where they're close to level 20, then to fight trainers that are <10 on the next route. I'd much prefer trainers to be around the same level as the gym I'd just trained to beat and keep in the theme with harder difficulty 😀

This is weird too in Minus version, it happens exactly the same, could you fix that for minus too, please?

Also, no one has got to work it as VC in their 3ds, right? I had to use GpSP libretro (with retroarch) in the N2DS cuz it freezes at the opening like to the others and also Mgba is tooo slow.

Oh, and thanks for this great game ❤️

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 12, 2023
I've spent probably 2 hours looking for Pianon in Porcelia Forest since both Rompet and Violo are there, so I'm assuming you didn't move it there. Whenever you have the Pokemon locations document, that would be really helpful!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
So was the issue where you couldn't evolve the Demini line even with a Moon stone resolved?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
This is weird too in Minus version, it happens exactly the same, could you fix that for minus too, please?

Also, no one has got to work it as VC in their 3ds, right? I had to use GpSP libretro (with retroarch) in the N2DS cuz it freezes at the opening like to the others and also Mgba is tooo slow.

Oh, and thanks for this great game ❤️

I haven't got to work on 3ds either. Sucks, but what can we do.

Back