• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
Years
How 'bout some Fakemon? Looks Ok.

No.

Wait,wait, I don't remember discussing this. While that all may be true, we may just get control over time before then, enabling it to be completed!

Anyways,in case you didn't know, some guy on youtube is doing a video walkthrough of original hack, Septo Conquest, which i encourage you to watch - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDhAKySJnZs

We didn't discuss it, but as I'm the guy that does 'da maps' and the maps are nowhere near done, I think we can safely assume the final beta won't be ready this month...

Dun dun DUN!

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Bugs!

Here are some cons about the game!
1. Its a bit unprof!With all the jokes there!
2.I dont like that we cant choose our own pokemon or its nickname
3I am a lvl 5 pkmn trainer and in the first town i met a lvl 29 pkmn trainer

Pros.
Good storyline!

Magneto20

Years
Here are some cons about the game!
1. Its a bit unprof!With all the jokes there!
2.I dont like that we cant choose our own pokemon or its nickname
3I am a lvl 5 pkmn trainer and in the first town i met a lvl 29 pkmn trainer

Pros.
Good storyline!

**rolls eyes**

Okay dude...

1. Yes, humour is very unprofessional, right? I mean, no video game can ever be funny, heaven forbid. I'll keep in mind to take out all the jokes and have very bland, forgettable dialogue.

2. You can't choose or name the starter, but that's it. You can catch a variety of Pokemon and name them whatever you like. The idea behind starting with Farfetched is that its weak and forces you to go capture more Pokemon, instead of just relying on your starter.

3. That's probably a glitch, could you send me a screenshot of it? I'll look into it. :)

Thank you for the positivity about the storyline though, much appreciated dude! :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
In a town (don't remember) something on R, there is a lab where you can trade Ponyta's/Venonat's/Raichu's etc.
When you try to get out of the lab you will not come to the town on R but to Vanilla Village and another road with pokemon on 32 ;___;

Magneto20

Years
In a town (don't remember) something on R, there is a lab where you can trade Ponyta's/Venonat's/Raichu's etc.
When you try to get out of the lab you will not come to the town on R but to Vanilla Village and another road with pokemon on 32 ;___;

If you can remember the name of the town I'll have a look into it and fix it for the final beta.

Years
The place he's talking about is Refia City, when exiting the first room in Pat Pending's Lab. There's also in Luneth Town when entering the other house, it takes you to the Warp House on Mirosav Beach. I also can't remember, so I should remember to remember things needed to remember now.

Also I decided to upload some pictures that could be put on the first page? Here they are!:

Enjoy them! Or else? Else!

Last edited:

Magneto20

Years
The place he's talking about is Refia City, when exiting the first room in Pat Pending's Lab. There's also in Luneth Town when entering the other house, it takes you to the Warp House on Mirosav Beach. I also can't remember, so I should remember to remember things needed to remember now.

Also I decided to upload some pictures that could be put on the first page? Here they are!:

Enjoy them! Or else? Else!

You only want them up because you came up with that quote. Lol

Years
Actually I don't mind on whether or not you have pictures on the first post or not. Also I decided to play Pokemon: WARPED as you see in the pictures before I play Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Heart Gold. I enjoy playing... wait I've said that before. I can't really come up with what else to say but, uhh... I like going to your website! I haven't said that yet on this thread yet, or maybe I have? Fufufu....

By the way where did you get Erasmuth and Mirosav from? I searched Google for Final Fantasy with names of locations (there is an Aerbs Mountain!) and I didn't get anything for those places. Oh and where do you find Torchic? I am wanting to use Blaziken in the next beta update thingy since chickens that kick fire are awesome.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
Dude just fininished playing it without stopping very good game lookin forward to the 4th and 5th area. My Team was:
Camerupt
Breloom
Politoed
Farfetch'd
Nidorino

Magneto20

Years
Actually I don't mind on whether or not you have pictures on the first post or not. Also I decided to play Pokemon: WARPED as you see in the pictures before I play Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Heart Gold. I enjoy playing... wait I've said that before. I can't really come up with what else to say but, uhh... I like going to your website! I haven't said that yet on this thread yet, or maybe I have? Fufufu....

By the way where did you get Erasmuth and Mirosav from? I searched Google for Final Fantasy with names of locations (there is an Aerbs Mountain!) and I didn't get anything for those places. Oh and where do you find Torchic? I am wanting to use Blaziken in the next beta update thingy since chickens that kick fire are awesome.

It's up to AndyP159 whether to post the pictures or not, he's the one who control the thread, really. I just pop up now again and say random stuff.
Heart Gold is awesome and insist you play it RIGHT NOW!
And also thanks! I'm amassing a good fanbase for my site now, the going's good! Have you got a Tumblr? If so, I can give you a shout-out.
Erasmuth and Mirosav aren't from Final Fantasy, I think they're the only ones that aren't. I dunno where they're from... maybe they just came to our heads. Oh the imagination!
I dunno if Torchic can be found in the wild. He is pretty awesome though. Better than the grass starter from the 3rd gen, whatever his name was (although that's the starter I'll going for when I blog a Pokemon Emerald run through after I've finished Soul Silver!)

Dude just fininished playing it without stopping very good game lookin forward to the 4th and 5th area. My Team was:
Camerupt
Breloom
Politoed
Farfetch'd
Nidorino

Apart from the Farfetch'd, good team! Evolve your Nidorino though, Nidokings are AWESOME.

I love the storyline of this hack, looking foward to the finished version!

Thank you very much sir!

Years
Right now there's another person playing Septo Conquest, can't say who since that would be advertising. And that would be bad. Very bad. Oh no. Whenever Pokemon WARPED is finished I'll be the one making a LP of it in the Let's Plays, Guides, and Reviews section. And when I find out how to make videos of ROM Hacks, I'll make a video walkthough/let's play of it. I can use annotations to help with the walkthrough.

Also, Octoberfest!

Last edited:

DaleFails

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen today
This game looks very different but very good also! My only worry would be if you've made it too confusing for those simple-minded bods out there? ;D

But yeah, looks well worth a play!

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
2 things.
1. "(apart from the odd murder from time to time). " Creepy much? o_O Just sayin lol.
2. Why is Crash Bandicoot on your userbar? hes from a totally different game

Magneto20

Years
Any updates in the foreseeable future?

Hopefully with in the next month, dude! Sorry me and AndyP159 have been quiet on the WARPED front, we've both just been doing t'other stuff and such.

But soon!

We already have a clear mind exactly what we're doing with the final 5 stages and the final bosses, so it's just a matter of actually doing them now.

Thanks for the continued interest! :)

This game looks very different but very good also! My only worry would be if you've made it too confusing for those simple-minded bods out there? ;D

But yeah, looks well worth a play!

Thank you very much! Different is good.

And it's not confusing... if you're a simple minded bod, I dunno, go play another game or something.

2 things.
1. "(apart from the odd murder from time to time). " Creepy much? o_O Just sayin lol.
2. Why is Crash Bandicoot on your userbar? hes from a totally different game

1. I dunno, I've seen creepier hacks. Check this out: http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743831/super-creepy-pokemon-hack

2. Crash Bandicoot is in the sidebar because we put him in the sidebar. Is that okay? Doesn't matter that he's from a different game. We like him = we put him in the sidebar.

Blazing Flare

Burning brightly
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Generally I tend to avoid hacks that stray too far from the formula in wacky/unforseen ways, but reading this thread and the comments of the makers, I got a good feeling of it all, that is, there is a good ammount of synergy between them and its obvious that good things come out of such partnerships, I'll be sure to give the hack a try.

Back