• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

Years
Seeing that November is coming soon as in this Tuesday I am going to bother the tall guy over there. The one with the smile that isn't err... Actually never mind! I do happen to like Pokemon ROM Hacks with something expected (gym leaders, rival, team Barbeque, etc.) or ROM Hacks with things unexpected (Warp Houses, zombies, memory loss, an awesome encounter with Champion Lance!). Oh and you said May will get an appearance, where will Brendan be at?

Now to work on a project of mine, no it's not SCD (Septo Conquest Deluxe or Slateport Compulsive Disorder), that will be after the other project is done which will be X citing. And yes I that is a pun intended. And yes I began a sentence with and and ended with an ellipses...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
(gym leaders, rival, team Barbeque, etc.) or ROM Hacks with things unexpected (Warp Houses, zombies, memory loss, an awesome encounter with Champion Lance!)

Just wondering which hack these are - Warped, Snakewood, (maybe) Identity, and ?

I too enjoy unique fun hacks. A much more rewarding experience

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
Years
Hello, hello, HELLO!

It's been quite a while since I posted an update! Nevertheless, here is a rather big one now!

As some of you may know, the fourth beta of WARPED will be the final one. It'll contain the last warp room with another five stages, plus the final bosses behind the 5th door in the warp mainframe.

I can now confirm what the final five stages are:

Stage 16: Zidane Falls
Waterfalls and stuff.
Stage 17: Gurgu Path
We've had Morrid's Path, we've had Erasmuth Path, and we've had Halma's Path... it wouldn't be right if this warp room didn't have another Path stage!
Stage 18: Ghis Lake
A village and a giant lake.
Stage 19: Zargabaath Wastelands
Mazes and strong Pokemon and general hard difficulty.
Stage 20: Gabranth City/Gabranth Tower
The last stage! We've been referencing Gabranth City since the beginning, now it will pay off. And this stage will be stupidly hard. :)

That's all for now folks!

Magneto20

Years
Hola!

Bad news I'm afraid.

I'm no longer a part of the WARPED team. You've probably noticed that not much has been going on in WAPRED Land for quite some time - it's been, what, more than a year since the last beta was released? Hell, it's been over 2 years since me and AndyP159 first started working on WARPED.

Thing is... I no longer find the idea of ROM hacking fun. I've been hacking since like, '06, '07, and now it's just a drag. Every time I open up AdvanceMap or PET or whatever... ugh, it's such a chore! I find it so boring. Plus, I've got a billion other projects on the go at the moment, all of which I find more rewarding than hacking into a game and changing it.

So... yeah. I guess that's it from me. Dun dun DUN... I have absolutely no idea if AndyP159 is gonna continue WARPED and finish the hack.. I mean, there's only 5 stages left to do. If anyone wants to want replace me, feel free, I can send you my notes on how the game was gonna end. But if no... well, I'm happy for WARPED to just end here. I think it's a fairly decent hack as it stands, just... it's half finished. But hey ho.

Peace out, everyone!

Years
So I'm guessing the ROM Hack is on hold for now? If it is then I will miss its legen- wait for it!

-dary! Awesomeness. If it is being worked on can you make the Hoenn starters be found in the first five levels? Like encountering Torchic in Mt. Karnak, Treecko in Salikawood and Mudkip in Morrid's Path. The Hoenn starters make enjoying the game awesomer.

Magneto20

Years
Hello again!!

Okay, so I know I said I'm done with ROM hacking. BUT.

BUT.

Me and AndyP159 had a pretty cool idea the other day. So... nothing's for definite, but there might be something in the pipeline in the coming months...

:)

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
But you told me that the complete-r version was coming! You promised! ;_;

Unless you got hit by a bus. In which case I suppose I'll let you live.

Magneto20

Years
But you told me that the complete-r version was coming! You promised! ;_;

Unless you got hit by a bus. In which case I suppose I'll let you live.

Actually, funnily enough, since 2010, I've been hit by 2 buses. And 4 cars.

(How am I alive? I AM IRON MAN!)

But that's neither here nor there.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
...I stared down a bear once. But evidently bears are pussies so I'm not sure that counts.

Years
Nothing like that has happened to me, but it will be interesting. So Pokemon: WARPED is on hiatus or progress has been stopped for know. Also is the pipeline a similar pipeline to the ones in Mario or like the sewer in Pokemon Snakewood a ROM Hack with zombies and rock lobsters under a dock with tickets that are rock lobsters. Also the ROM Hack has zombies. Also what is the name of the cave in Luneth Town? Also, hello gentlemen. Also, see ya I have to go continue doing a continuation of things which are continued by continuing. Also my dang internet won't let me turn my words blue, I blame my mouse!

Magneto20

Years
...I stared down a bear once. But evidently bears are pussies so I'm not sure that counts.

Did you 'bear' your teeth at it?

Ba-dum-tish.

Sorry, that was incredibly lame.

Nothing like that has happened to me, but it will be interesting. So Pokemon: WARPED is on hiatus or progress has been stopped for know. Also is the pipeline a similar pipeline to the ones in Mario or like the sewer in Pokemon Snakewood a ROM Hack with zombies and rock lobsters under a dock with tickets that are rock lobsters. Also the ROM Hack has zombies. Also what is the name of the cave in Luneth Town? Also, hello gentlemen. Also, see ya I have to go continue doing a continuation of things which are continued by continuing. Also my dang internet won't let me turn my words blue, I blame my mouse!

Um. You know what, I can't actually remember the name of the cave in Luneth Town. I think it began with a 'g'...

WARPED is on hiatus. But yes, there are stuff in the pipeline. You could say it's on... LIKE DONKEY KONG!

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
................. all the good hacks are on hiatus..... what? can no one finish a friggin hack!? i really wanna see this one finished....

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
This hack is really interesting, and it greatly reminds me of the old RuneScape that I used to play religiously back in '07, '08, and '09 before Jagex chucked the quality during January of 2012.

I'd suggest for you two to stick it out for the last five levels and call it a done deal with a complete full release. The players of this hack clearly want it finished and its nearly complete already, so…

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
im sure im not bumping old threads because last post was may 11 so are there any news? pls continue this hack! it's nearly finsihed or at least say updates... It's a really great game...

Years
Pokemon WARPED is on hold/hiatus/frozen/stopped all of a sudden dramatically/stopped all of a sudden dramatically for a dramatic effect/on hold. However I asked Magneto an important question so important the fate of the world depends on it! The question is involved with Beta 3. Also I can work on the... er... ah! Secret! Also I hope the Hoenn starters can be found in the first five levels in the next version, and Lotad is in Moonflow/the spring thingy up north isn't it? I would like to use Torchic and Lotad alongside Farfetch'd. Anyways I am off now to say something important to someone big. PRIVATELY.
Also Lance using a team similar to his Route 7A Septo Conquest would be interesting to see if we battle against him. As for he is awesome with his awesomeness to be awesoming!

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Your hack is great.
Good luck!
I hope to see you finished this hack!

(Sorry for my terrible English.)

Back