• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

Years
  • Palamecia looks quite...is that Prof. Oak? He must think he is a tree. In the third row's first screenshot, there is a big building with a blue door, what building is that? Can't wait to see what the rest of Palamecia looks like!

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
    Years
  • Hmm, another update!^^ Seéms like everything´s going along good, huh? Awesome, I have six weeks full of free time soon and now I know what to do with it!^^ I somehow adore your mapping, it´s just so fun walking around in your stages and the new ones don´t seem to be any different!^^ Well, I´m looking forward to the beta and I hope you´ll keep up the good work!^^

Thankyou!

Yus, that means the new beta will be out soon!!

On stage 15, you should make 100 rivals. Just an idea ;)

Pffft, 100 rivals? You think too small, my friend.

Palamecia looks quite...is that Prof. Oak? He must think he is a tree. In the third row's first screenshot, there is a big building with a blue door, what building is that? Can't wait to see what the rest of Palamecia looks like!

Yes. Oak has now become more tree than man now. And the door leads to the tentatively titled 'Palamaciea Ruins'.

Right, hello! How is everyone today?
    The update today is that stage 14 is nearing completion, and thus means were are so very close to the long awaited Beta 3!

To keep you all briefly occupied, here's a list of all the locations in the third Beta:

Beginning Bit

- Luneth Town
    - The Warp Mainframe

Warp House 1

- Kyte Town
    - Morrid's Path
    - Mognet Copse
    - Mt. Phon
    - Mt. Karnak
    - Adair Lake
    - Garnet City
    - Refia City
    - Balamb Hills
    - Salikawood
    - Pravoka Walk
    - Carl Phasno's Hideout
    - Earth Chamber

Warp House 2

- Tule Jungle
    - Adair Lake
    - Palom Village
    - Erasmuth Village
    - Thief's Guild
    - Revenant Lunatic Asylum
    - Moonflow
    - Orthros City
    - Ultros Path
    - Aerbs Mountain
    - Air Chamber

Warp House 3

- Garnet City
    - Halma's Path
    - Mt. Phon
    - Palamacia
    - Palamacia Ruins
    - Vanille Village
    - Zemus Highroad
    - Semitt Path
    - Luneth Town
    - Avro Beach
    - Bresha Cavern
    - Gagazet Garden
    - Prominence
    - Ultros Pass
    - Orthros City
    - The Showman's Garden Centre of Pure Evil (my personal favourite! :) )
    - Water Chamber

Until (hopefully soon) next time!

P.S: What would people think of having an 'Emo' Trainer Class? Maybe not for this beta but for the fourth warp house?

Years
  • You should have an Emo class in Beta 4. That is an interesting list of locations for Beta 3 or Warp House 3. Avro Beach is Stage 11, right? I guess Mt. Phon is nearly everywhere Amufaso like Diglett's Cave but better, or Underground in Sinnoh for DPPt but with no fossil excavation. Wait, "Until (hopefully soon) next time!" Hmmm...? Nah...Whaa...? Probably but ehh... Interesting though. I am guessing that Prominence connects Gagazet Garden to Ultros Pass? That is all for now! Beware of Chav's since they tend to be moronic.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • The humour in this hack makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. With dialogue this good, you practically don't need anything else.

Should we post glitches here? I've found a couple.

Last edited:

Magneto20

Years
  • The humour in this hack makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. With dialogue this good, you practically don't need anything else.

Should we post glitches here? I've found a couple.

Cheers dude!

And yes, please post any glitches you may find, so we can fix them for the next release.

Years
  • Are you currently getting done completing Palamacia, and working on Bresha Caverns now? I also noticed that Level 11 has a different name, it is now Avro Beach. It was originally Mirosav Beach in an earlier post.

Does Cookman make another appearance in Beta 3? Or will it be Beta 4?

Magneto20

Years
  • gud game, keep it up
    pokemon warped, catchy name :)

Merci.

Are you currently getting done completing Palamacia, and working on Bresha Caverns now? I also noticed that Level 11 has a different name, it is now Avro Beach. It was originally Mirosav Beach in an earlier post.

Does Cookman make another appearance in Beta 3? Or will it be Beta 4?

I'm currently working on Zemus Highroad, in Stage 14. It links Palamaciea to Vanille Village, a quaint little place where NOTHING of interest might ever occur...
    Zemus Highroad is a proper ol' route. Long, winding paths, overwhelming clumps of long grass, lakes, bridges, jump fences, angry trainers demanding battles for no good reason other than you walked past them... it's got it all!
    Avro Beach is a mistake. I completely forgot the name of Stage 11 when I was listing it all out, so I made up Avro. But yeah, it remains Mirosav Beach.
    Cookman does indeed make an appearance in Beta 3! It's my favourite one yet.

Peace out, everyone!

Years
  • Does Zemus Highroad have Fishermen? You said that it has lakes and bridges. What event happens in Palamacia Ruins? Do we meet someone else besides Prof. Oak,the tree, in Stage 14. Bresha Caverns probably will contain a ton of trainers and dead corpes for poking sorta. I guess we go to lower basements to reach the Warp House in Stage 15. As for Atorka, I don't know what to expect, except he is mean.

I like the new update. Yup.

The Dittonator

The Dittonator
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    Bugs/Glitches

Your Idea seems really good but you have a couple of glitches/bugs, they don't affect gameplay much. But they're just kind of weird (and funny).
    By the way I looked through the topic and I saw that no one has posted them, so I'm sorry that I'm the first one to post this...

Behold the bugs/glitches!
    Sorry that they're in the attachment but if you can see them you'll notice that they are a a lot of pics but still...

1-3 is the sideways elevator glitch
    4-5 is the floating Pokemon center glitch, this glitch only happens if you white out (Rakyu mentioned this in his post)

Oh and I really like the game, Good Luck!

Attachments

• Pokemon: WARPED
      1636 - Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U)_03.png
      3.4 KB · Views: 7
      1636 - Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U)_04.png
      3.6 KB · Views: 3
      1636 - Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U)_05.png
      3.6 KB · Views: 3
      1636 - Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U)_18.png
      5.4 KB · Views: 5
      1636 - Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U)_20.png
      5.2 KB · Views: 7

Magneto20

Years
  • Your Idea seems really good but you have a couple of glitches/bugs, they don't affect gameplay much. But they're just kind of weird (and funny).
    By the way I looked through the topic and I saw that no one has posted them, so I'm sorry that I'm the first one to post this...

Sorry that they're in the attachment but if you can see them you'll notice that they are a a lot of pics but still...

4-5 is the floating Pokemon center glitch, this glitch only happens if you white out (Rakyu mentioned this in his post)

Yeah we've seen those glitches before. Um... haven't found a way to fix them, but hey! Nevermind... it's not game breaking, so whatever. But cheers anyway dude.

Does Zemus Highroad have Fishermen? You said that it has lakes and bridges. What event happens in Palamacia Ruins? Do we meet someone else besides Prof. Oak,the tree, in Stage 14. Bresha Caverns probably will contain a ton of trainers and dead corpes for poking sorta. I guess we go to lower basements to reach the Warp House in Stage 15. As for Atorka, I don't know what to expect, except he is mean.

I like the new update. Yup.

Ahem. Bullet points in hypen format!

- Yes, there will be fishermen.
    - Ah, I can't reveal what happens in Palaemacia Ruins. Other than you'll find out why Palamaecia itself is a ghost town...
    - You probably won't meet someone QUITE as a famous as Prof Oak. But we'll see...
    - Nope, the Warp House is not in the basement of Bresha Cavern...
    - What to expect from Atorka, other than the fact that he's a jackass? Well... expect the toughest boss fight yet! Mwahaha.

Peace out, dudes and dudettes!

UPDATE!

Et viola! Zemus Highroad la finished!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Zemus Highroad is finished? Interesting,all that's left is Semitt Path, Bresha Caverns, and the Water Chamber with the jerk Atorka. Unless you got Semitt Path finished but I'm sure you haven't. Also are you going to update the first post with Palamacia pictures when it is finished?

Last edited:

Magneto20

Years
  • Zemus Highroad is finished? Interesting,all that's left is Semitt Path, Bresha Caverns, and the Water Chamber with the jerk Atorka. Unless you got Semitt Path finished but I'm sure you haven't. Also are you going to update the first post with Palamacia pictures when it is finished?

Semitt Path was actually done first. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pics of Stage 14 will be up tomorrow.

Years
  • Ah, so Bresha Caverns will be next, Water Chamber, Atorka the mean jerk, then Beta testing I presume? Are you going to show pictures of Palamacia Ruins, Vanille Village, Semitt Path, and Zemus Highroad? What new trainers do we encounter? Do we encounter Ruin Maniacs and Hex Maniacs in Palamacia?

Years
  • There are no legendaries yet. That will be later on probably, besides defeating the four lords is more important than legendary Pokemon, and the game is currently on beta 2. Beta 3 is currently being worked on.

Last edited:

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • any legendary in this hack? And any in the betas yet?

There may be legendaries later on in the game. As of yet, we are keeping them out to make the game a bit more challenging. This was a problem we had with Septo Conquest before.

Your Idea seems really good but you have a couple of glitches/bugs, they don't affect gameplay much. But they're just kind of weird (and funny).

With these glitches, the elevator glitch will be removed. We have re-mapped the warp house, removing the escelators completely. As for the pokecentre, well, we're working on that...

Magneto20

Years
  • when does the 2nd beat end
    EDIT:nvm

The second beat ends when the third beat comes in. This is a usual occurence in music, whether you're playing in the standard 4/4, or 3/4, or even the oft-progressive 5/4.

Unless the song is only 2 beats long, in which case, the second beat ends when the song finishes.
    But that doesn't usually happen.

Years
  • Are you in the process of taking pictures of Stage 14? Are you also editing trainers Pokemon with PET too? Make sure the player looks- I don't know how to finish the sentence, I need help! :O Also I like your response to the guy who said "beat". I feel the beat though. 8-)

Back