• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

clarify

Years
  • Just started playing this. I actually like it a lot. Despite the numerous glitches (especially near Carl Phasno) and Carl Phasno himself, I found this to be very funny and entertaining. If you would excuse me, I need to grind for Carl Phasno now.

EDIT: Why does a Lv. 10 Bulbasaur in area 5 have Guillotine? Was that intentional?

Last edited:
    Years
  • By the way as soon as I find out how to make a walkthough I will be making one on Pokemon:WARPED. But five people,except me, have to beat the game first to get to download it and after a few months it is released to the public. Is this a good idea like microwaving a peanut butter airbag? Just an idea I came up with... It doesn't have to happen or maybe it does... 'ninja looks left and right like a ping pong game'.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I complete pokemon hacks so fast i guess i'll give this one a go to xD

Looks pretty good to be honest :) looking forward to the final version

clarify

Years
  • Playing through the second set of stages. You might want to check on the movesets other trainers have for their pokemon. A Fearow with Vinewhip seems very unlikely to me.

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
    Years
  • Playing through the second set of stages. You might want to check on the movesets other trainers have for their pokemon. A Fearow with Vinewhip seems very unlikely to me.

A Fearow with vine whip is clearly a product of The Wizard. 'nuff said.

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    I really lolled all over the floor when I started playing the beta
    I ended up in places with level 20+ pokémon without even knowing how I ended up there XD

Well it really isn't my kind of thing in a pokémon game
    But the idea is fun lol
    I'm sure a lot of people like this type of thing =)

Good luck!

Magneto20

Years
  • Well it really isn't my kind of thing in a pokémon game
    But the idea is fun lol
    I'm sure a lot of people like this type of thing =)

...I'll take that as a compliment! Haha.

Anyways, bad news people! To be honest, work on Warped has been mega slow as of late, as me and AndyP159 have other stuff going on in life (it's hard to be a dictator in the Middle East, very time consuming), but more regular updates should be occuring in the summer.

Until then, take it easy my friends.

Years
  • I can wait until summer for updates. I actually enjoy playing Beta 3 even if it does have glitches. Warp House 4 will probably go up to level 50! Or even higher! By the way I know how to fix the 1m circuit board is not installed thing. On VisualBoyAdvance go to Options, Emulator, Save Type, choose 128k and then reset. Now you can save! :) The F1 things are for save states. Also you don't have to have the C movement permission for the doors, if you have the 1 movement permission you can still enter the door tile set. If you want to fix some trainers Pokemon like the Camper on Level 5 has a Level 11 Sandshrew instead of a Level 12 Ekans. You can fix that using A-Trainer if you want to and fix other trainers.

Being Serious is hard work! :O Needs bacon now...

Last edited:

Magneto20

Years
  • I can wait until summer for updates. I actually enjoy playing Beta 3 even if it does have glitches. Warp House 4 will probably go up to level 50! Or even higher! By the way I know how to fix the 1m circuit board is not installed thing. On VisualBoyAdvance go to Options, Emulator, Save Type, choose 128k and then reset. Now you can save! :) The F1 things are for save states. Also you don't have to have the C movement permission for the doors, if you have the 1 movement permission you can still enter the door tile set. If you want to fix some trainers Pokemon like the Camper on Level 5 has a Level 11 Sandshrew instead of a Level 12 Ekans. You can fix that using A-Trainer if you want to and fix other trainers.

Being Serious is hard work! :O Needs bacon now...

Never be serious, serious people are boring!

Anyway, there's still no concrete work having begun on the fourth beta, but I've had a few thoughts offshooting from my brain, and here are the planned stages as they stand:

Stage 16: A giant lake with a winding forest around the outside.
    Stage 18: A river with some enbankments and whatnot, with a little town at the end.
    Stage 20: The final proper stage! Will be going all out for this. The oft-mentioned Gabranth Town will be making an appearance, as will a certain caped Dragon pokemon trainer... Also, the main part of the stage will be an ominous giant tower with many traps and mazes and puzzles and what not. I promise this will be the toughest part of the hack.
    The 4th Lord: Will be fought in a volcano.
    Final Boss: Still um-ing and er-ing over whether to include an elite 4 sort of thing before the final boss, The Leader, or just have him fought by himself. If there were to be an elite 4 of sorts, then they'd all be significant enemies from either Warped or Septo Conquest.

Peace out, everyone!

Years
  • For the final stage you should have these base maps as in mixing the Sevault Canyon a big map with Celadon a big city with Route 13, Route 21, and the 11th floor of Silph with the warp house leading to a battle with someone!

*weird cough noises*

By the way I voted this as Hack of the Month May, because I am

*puts on sunglasses*

Pokemon Warped!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Magneto20

Years
  • News + updates coming towards the end of this week... watch this space, peoples!

Admins, if you delete this post, I'm gonna cry.

And SBP, that was a TERRIBLE pun. I'd put you in WARPED and ridicule you if I wasn't reasonably fond of you. Count yourself lucky, my friend!

Magneto20

Years
  • I took a gander at this and it looks interesting. It's non-linear to the generic idea of 8 badges and whatnot. But, is it just me, or do I see some of the original Final Fantasy games thrown in this game?

Don't worry, it's not just you! About 95% of the locations in this game are named after characters and places from the various Final Fantasy games.

Bonus points if you can name which ones! :P

Magneto20

Years

• Oh sure, and on my playthrough, I'll screencap some of the other ones I see.

Spoiler:

Sharp or what? xD Well, it's the ones that I know from the first 7 games, #2 exempt as I haven't played too much of it yet.

I wouldn't play FF2 to be honest dude, it's a load of rubbish. And Mognet came from FF9 actually, its the post service used by the Moogles. I haven't played 3 and I'm not very familiar with it. But you got everything else! Well done, man. Keep at it :)

Years
  • Yeah, I also new about names relating to Final Fantasy, but I didn't get around to posting it, maybe because I haven't thought about it. Anyways I believe that these updates will be on the final five levels of Warped and what comes after? I am just guessing that what's happening and now my broken is English.

OI!

By the way I'll try to do a LP of Warped when it's finished since their currently is not one since it is not finished yet. Hyah!

Last edited:

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Oh my god, would you look at that, we're doing some UPDATES!!!!!!!!

Here it is:

Pokemon: WARPED

End post.

What we're trying to say is: Work has indeed begun on the final beta! Dun dun DUN!

If you want us to explain why the player is fighting Koga, well, we ain't gonna tell ya! Or you'll be bitterly disappointed by our explanation.

That's all for now, folks, but stay tuned!

Years
  • So I'm guessing you're already at the Elite Four styled place? Since the background is the same one as Bruno's in Fire Red. Also you should edit the player's backsprite so it looks different from Red's. When you get done with Levels 16-20 you should inform us the names and info about them.

Magneto20

Years
  • So I'm guessing you're already at the Elite Four styled place? Since the background is the same one as Bruno's in Fire Red. Also you should edit the player's backsprite so it looks different from Red's. When you get done with Levels 16-20 you should inform us the names and info about them.

Just because it's Bruno's background doesn't necessarily mean it's the Elite Four...

So, it's info you want, eh? Well, I can currently reveal that Stage 20 is called Gabranth Tower. And it won't be kind, mwahahaha...

Also, a certain character from a past beta shall be returning in a very important role!

Peace out, dudes and dudettes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2014
    Evolution?

I couldnt resist the chance at a Gyarados so i bought a magikarp from the man who sells them for 500, however when i got it to level twenty it didnt evovle, is this just to annoy people who bought it or is it a bug?

Back