• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON WHITE ISLE

what hacks shall i quit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
I hope you go full throttle wit dis one man, plot seems kinda bland though, try spicing it up

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
Yo Are You Gonna Add Timing To This One Cuz Only In Day And Night Can Eevee Evole Into Umbreon Or Espeon,What Is The Main Legendary?What Is EVIL Team?

Years
Yo Are You Gonna Add Timing To This One Cuz Only In Day And Night Can Eevee Evole Into Umbreon Or Espeon,What Is The Main Legendary?What Is EVIL Team?
well im not sure im going to try and get day and night system in it well you got to wait for the beta to find out ill post updates soon but iv got this problem so i might have to start again

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
well im not sure im going to try and get day and night system in it well you got to wait for the beta to find out ill post updates soon but iv got this problem so i might have to start again

It's called changing evolutions by changing to day/night -> into Moon and Sun stone :)

Years
its going good, hi iv just updated the thread there is new screenshots and its based on emerald now scripting is coming soon well hope you like them

Years
riolu9 Have You Decided What Hack You Are Gonna Quit?
umm well iv quit mystic moon and we are going to close the ever night thread for a while but i havent given that up so im keeping white isle ,green diamond and im going to continue ever night later once i have finished a hack so there is your answer and to the other people

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
Here's your new userbar for you Riolu 9 :)
riolu9userbarud0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back