• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON WHITE ISLE

what hacks shall i quit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • well all the votes will be added up so nice you voted ho-oh i like that too anyway which hack in the scrapbox cause i dont have one in the scrapbox now all 3 are in the showcase
    anyway people keep on voting cant wait untill the legendary

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Thats awsome mapping i really love the way the houses look it has a nice feel to it

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, at least Kyledove's tiles always give the games a nice look. So I guess this base is much better to use. But of course, a tilebase doesnt mean anything if you cannot handle it well (translation->make a lot of cool scripts to match up the coolness of the graphical part)

Years
  • Thats awsome mapping i really love the way the houses look it has a nice feel to it
    wow thanks for the comment well i perpose i am a great mapper but im just getting the hang of scripting anyway thanks

@zel yeah i suppose anyway there is going to be scripts coming soon but they just need fixing so always look for the screenshots

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Well Im Sorry,My Computers Slow And I Didnt Know That I Posted The First Post,I Didnt Know I Had Already Posted

Years
  • Well Im Sorry,My Computers Slow And I Didnt Know That I Posted The First Post,I Didnt Know I Had Already Posted
    well i like the name hydro town and im not sure if you can go to diffrent regions and remember dont double post

hey everyone iv put in the day and night system check the screenshots hope you enjoy them

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
  • Ill be ur beta tester....
    PROOF: Do i need to? If u need one tell cooley or go to pokemon eruption in scrapbox and look at the credits....

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The day/night system is great. :)
    Um, about the legendary, how about an encounter with Mew?
    Since Emerald version has a Mew OW. :)

Years
  • yeah i know i told you that i would get day and night system we just got to do the scripting and the alpha comes out now keep on voting the legendary pokemon

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Hey riolu 9 i'm up to help with anything i can even write a walktrough

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yo , the screen look awsome man continue the good eork, i like ther way the night-day systewm works, the graphics are remarkable, n the way a small shadow appears under the sprite makes it look more realistic, good luck with this hack man.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • So, the night happens when it's a bit dark? I guess I was waiting for something a bit more complex, but I guess it's alright. Keep working on it as it seems you finally have a project that seems everyone enjoy! :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    wow. a night system? cool! :classic:
    good luck with this hack project. ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back