• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
  • What the hell? Someones trying to shut down my game.... isnt gonna work, hes trying to trick you into joining the site, beause I made up with all the members in the topic hes linking you too... So it makes close to any sense.... Anyways heres how the bs is coming along!

Pokemon White

Dont hate on my game Beefn'CheddarMan...

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    ....How is it rascism MewMan?
    Repost what was found to be a rascist comment,then maybe i'll say something else

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • I Got a new Zapchu and I found a decent pic on the web that i can have someone to sprite to look like Zapchus Light evolution......

Pokemon White

Zapchu

Pokemon White

Zaplight

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Well.... My Spriter just quit.... He says he has other things to be doing and all that so I'm in need of a new spriter...

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • :P Thanks Peeki!!! Anyways, have got a pokemon drawer named Spazzup. And he just drew the Fire Starter pokemon! Hes a Fire/Steel Dino pokemon... He doesnt have a name yet though... I'm thinking of calling him Fuego.. ( Fire in spanish ) But i still dont have a spriter to make him with.... Can people help me with names?

Pokemon White

Last edited:

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • I like Pyrex.... Its a pretty cool name... I may hang on to this if i dont get any better names...

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
    Years
  • Hello! I'm here because you PMed me, I just made a dinosaur sprite! It's a bit too big to be Pyrex but it could be an evolve (I'd have to recolour it)

Pokemon White

Back