• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Wifi League

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • Hmm... something tells me this won't be an easy battle. My Wifi is kinda unpredictable so can me and Fangking battle now?

Years
  • I suppose you could! Feel free to exchange friend codes and start when you wish, be sure to post the result on here after.

Thanks

~Canine Munch~

Years
  • Okay BishopK your our final participent! You all can now play your fixture.

Oh and I'll make the league table tomorrow and put it in the first post.

And well done to Fang too! ^.^

Years
  • The Second match's will happen after all of the first match's are complete.

Please make sure you've pm'd the person you have to face to arrange a time.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Haha oh jeez, I left for a theme park all day and couldn't get our match done. Politankz lives in Italy I think he said, so we're huge time differences. We'll try to get our match in tomorrow morning (for me; i think its late afternoon for him?) if not it'll be done eventually.

(P.S.) We should all post our timezones now for easier future planning. I'm EST. ^_^

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I'm MDT, but i always use GMT for continuity.

Poor man, hasn't talked to me today. I'll beat him tomorrow, if i catch him.

Back