• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Wild Mihu (Updated July 2023)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
V1.08 download link updated on first page.

Changelog:
Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Sorry I hadnt been around in a while, the last few months have been a blur for me XP but glad this is still being worked on. I'm gonna give the new update a look.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I really like the extended intro sequence, it makes the season 1 anime theme much more impactful

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
I really like the extended intro sequence, it makes the season 1 anime theme much more impactful
Yes thanks! :) I have an prologue cutscene video im working on to watch on the flight also. Still working on your mints by the way lol I got code to add them in but something didnt quite work so gotta tweak this, but still on the roadmap

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
V1.09 download link updated on first page.

Changelog:
Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
still irked by how you get two starters the way the game does but you did have a lot to do since the thread was last active. Has there been any luck with the nature mints since we last spoke by chance?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
still irked by how you get two starters the way the game does but you did have a lot to do since the thread was last active. Has there been any luck with the nature mints since we last spoke by chance?

You missed my comment two back :D I pre-empted this feedback haha, will work on this now as a priority again!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I wasnt sure I hadnt paid attention to this thread in a while due to some personal goings on on my end and I'm still sorta getting back into the swing of things lol

One thing, the default RPG maker music doesnt fit the feel of this game, mainly the battle themes. If you don't already have something in mind, try using the anime soundtrack as music files if possible, since custom music would otherwise be a lot to go for without a team.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
V1.10 download link updated on first page.

Changelog:
Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Not sure if this is a bug or not, I cant use a leaf stone on the Eevee I got in the daycare sidequest, is there a Moss Stone somewhere nearby? Or is this an actual bug since Eevee as of gen 8 can evolve by leaf stone.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Not sure if this is a bug or not, I cant use a leaf stone on the Eevee I got in the daycare sidequest, is there a Moss Stone somewhere nearby? Or is this an actual bug since Eevee as of gen 8 can evolve by leaf stone.

Thank you I will investigate and update that in the next release! Sorry

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
oh hey I forgot to ask this before but where is the name rater? Theres a few pokemon I failed to nickname when I initialy caught them

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
oh hey I forgot to ask this before but where is the name rater? Theres a few pokemon I failed to nickname when I initialy caught them

Will also add one in the next update inside each towns pokemon stadium :) I'm working on Rockdale map also right now which will be the second town

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Will also add one in the next update inside each towns pokemon stadium :) I'm working on Rockdale map also right now which will be the second town

That makes sense good to hear. I also lucked into getting more than 20 grass research papers while levelling up for the first gym, and I cant get the rewards for the second tier of research asked for (if any). Do I have to win the gym badge first to be able to get the rewards for some reason? I did get the rewards for 5 grass papers if it helps. If there re supposed to be rewards for 20 I'm not getting them and i might be something thts an issue with the other scientists too which is why I bring it up.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
where woudl I find a Prism Scale? Also are items like Prism Scale usable like evolution stones in this? Most games use trade stones for trade evos but that never made sense since the trade items are still evolution items despite the fact that in the actual games they have to be held. It would be more logical for them to work at the very least like razor claw/razor fang for sneasle/gligar

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Main page updated with new download link V1.11
Changelog:
Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I was able to evolve my Feebas without issue, glad to hear you got that down god. She will be amazing in the water gym. Though I might need a move relearner to help since I think I didnt get a few core moves in the process of training it before.

Back