• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Wild Mihu (Updated July 2023)

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • Seen today
Often getting stuck at / in between loading zones. As well as the cities area being very lag ridden.
Also; bug when fighting teacher @ back court. Here as listed (examples);
uGUm3JD
F7aDtxZ

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
I'll be sure to check back with the researchers when the time comes then, the only researchers I've run across that do that so far are the psychic researchers and I dont think I got all the rewards from them yet due to the relatively uncommon rate psychic types are seen early game.

In kogarah mall there are many :) more to come on these

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Often getting stuck at / in between loading zones. As well as the cities area being very lag ridden.
Also; bug when fighting teacher @ back court. Here as listed (examples);
uGUm3JD
F7aDtxZ

Assuming you will re post with the examples thank you,

performance wise I am very interested in these comments, I dont notice any performance issues on my end, people have said city areas have had some lag spikes for them, even though I do not witness them on my play testing, but the loading screens getting stuck is odd, what happens, does it eventually load?
Can I ask what kind of system you are playing on with you rough specs? just to rule out if its possible its a local thing or not, I assume the game is not intense on its performance needs but maybe it is churning through a lot of RAM or CPU or something. By opening task manager when running the game, in kogarah town, I never went over 500mb of RAM use and CPU usage was about 3-4% on my laptop.

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • Seen today
Another bug ; You seem to be able to summon lapras on non water tiles. trying to report them as I go so I apologize for the sporadic/consistent comments and not in a single post. If you prefer, I'll make a note document to write up everything and (THEN) post on a daily/or so time span.

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • Seen today
A lot of people often don't have professional/gaming PCs or laptops, especially to specifically play roms/fangames... I however have somewhat of a makeshift set up. 16gm of ram on my laptop at base (unmodified). Taking about 60% cpu+memory but that could also factor into other things I've open, though its also relatively around the same when I play minecraft (but I get like 60 - 200+ fps on average even with shaders/etc. (of course depending also on mods or if vanilla etc. etc.);
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
I do believe the issue is heavily on graphics and animation; which this game is relying on in means of storytelling greatly. I believe most roms/fan games have abandoned the 3d art style (as per performance issues but also compatibility and many more creative means, outlets and capabilities it offers vs. the latter); [as well as] most simply prefer a more simplistic style to Pokémon. However I don't mind either, but in the case where it's (to my assumption) effecting performance this heavy, it'd be something to consider.

Really glad I've got this thread sending notifs to my emails :-p ! Keep doing what you're doing! Really excited to continue supporting this project. Also; to answer your other question yes it eventually loads (as per the delay I mentioned) but I've found it loads slower at a *extremely,* more noticeable pace if entering from a certain part of the map vs. other parts on the map into a new loading zone.
I'm really enjoying the difficulty spiking (though I have won most fights thus far by cheesing with Wigglytuff and Onix, because of being criminally under-leveled and not knowing where/how to grind properly; I hope to get more strategies soon ! )

Some things to note; although Nurse joy seems to claim @ the starting area 'you'd see her throughout the journey' it isn't til you get to the 1st major city vs. no nurse aid being along the routes (which are tedious to travel between @ the start and as a common joe wouldn't know if they'd not talk to every NPC, that you can heal at fountains). A nurse aide in the school yard of the academy would make sense to me, as well as in the daycare/'doggie daycare' perhaps?

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • Seen today
Another thing the post that you replied to saying I'd repost w/ examples, I tried editing the post with the imgur (since it requires a website vs. actual uploads to the site ???) so if/whenever you launch a discord it'd be much easier for the both of us but I think discord servers have been down for around 2 days now.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Another thing the post that you replied to saying I'd repost w/ examples, I tried editing the post with the imgur (since it requires a website vs. actual uploads to the site ???) so if/whenever you launch a discord it'd be much easier for the both of us but I think discord servers have been down for around 2 days now.

Thanks mate I will private message you to figure out more

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • Seen today
How to find the other floors of the scientific note-turn in? I have TMs workup, EQ, Psychic, Grass knot, are there any more in the current build? and are there other cards other than Caterpie and Vulpix? Is there a way to even use them in game, (or intended to be) and or if so will there be tournaments? Is Butterfree releasing event available? I've turned in Purrloin as well as done the grass gym. How many gyms/tournaments cups are in game rn?

I have; (Scientific notes)
6 Psychic notes
12 Bug notes
3 Ground
2 Flying
2 Normal
4 Electric
Others are 1. Have I missed anything/is there anything else I need? Also; I believe there should be a way to obtain (extras) scientific notes if in areas after you've been to you didn't explore/miss some on accident. I feel like to what its leading to they may seem important.

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • Seen today
Are IVs (individual values) as well as EVs available in game to be displayed/seen to the player or are they hidden (and will continue to be)? It seems like the game focuses on competitive, would be nice to further its focus with breeding in depth or bottlecaps/nature mints.

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • Seen today
Bug report/question: Do notes only start counting after you've interacted with the scientists ? I've plenty of the other types of Pokémon (in reference to the above post in which I state how many notes I actually have that are above the count of 1) yet my number of notes aren't going up. Is the entire system bugged, then? I've only been able to collect notes (majority) in pokeloot. I honestly don't even remember getting most outside of the psychic notes.

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • Seen today
Testing to see (Pictures of bugs attached) ; Also another bug : when trying to "quick-use" a last item in bag (potentially it didn't exist but was there on the quick-use because it was last used), in this case a premier ball (though don't know if it changes anything in regards to the functionality of the bug). I couldn't get the picture of the last one as just mentioned.

Attachments

• pkmn wild edition bugv2.png
    pkmn wild edition bugv2.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 3
  • pkmn wild edition bugv1.png
    pkmn wild edition bugv1.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 3

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • Seen today
Edit (from DMs): found out notes are earned from fainting the specific types of Pokémon and for dual type you don't get multiple notes (i believe only the primary/first in their typing order). Also you can faint multiple of the same Pokémon for the same note type. Found an error that in the Tyrunt (dark) fight in the caves, you cannot fight the Tyrant (Dark) to the far right. Possibly due to it being a 3v3 and you cannot send out two Pokémon. Your ally trainer is the only one who can fight it.

I managed to softlock myself. After defeating the evil workers forcing the researchers in that same cave, if you attempt to go back it will spam the text over and over.

Also below is Lapras on non water tiles

Attachments

• image_2023-06-08_234018644.png
    image_2023-06-08_234018644.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 5
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Updated the download link on the main page with some immediate important fixes
- Resolved the pathing tile in the starting lobby
- Resolved diaglog issues with the houndoom event (As it's essentially acting like a wild Pokemon without its trainer im ok with it using roar + plus its a hard fight anyway)
- Made the Lapras item a TM/HM slot with no register or action function (you press enter on water tiles to use, so no register action is needed)
- Resolved key errors in the rockdale tunnels causing locks and graphical problems
- Minor graphical fixes

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Updated the download link on the main page. To V1.15
- Brings the Bug-Catching Contest to the game, with some additional smaller maps and a clubhouse which will stage more content in a future release
- Bug research lead is found in the clubhouse
- Contest has slightly different functions to the main game series, being an overworld encounter type vs tall grass randomly
- The event ticket you are given in Green Belt East now provides one free entry and anyone can navigate to the bug catching contest at any time

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
why the purest rule if that is the case couldnt you chose one type to have throughout the entire game that would make any game very hard and in a sense why couldnt people use water types for a grass gym think about how hard that would make it

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
why the purest rule if that is the case couldnt you chose one type to have throughout the entire game that would make any game very hard and in a sense why couldnt people use water types for a grass gym think about how hard that would make it
"why the purest rule if that is the case couldnt you chose one type to have throughout the entire game that would make any game very hard"
I am not sure what you mean here. Each gym has a new type so you would have to switch at least for that gym to another type, you can't just use one type all game. What you do outside of gyms or not do them at all is up to the player they are not mandatory.

The reason only one type is allowed is because its a battle of who has trained the best Pokemon of that type, types that are weak may also be viable to add it just needs more thought to ensure balance from me.

Days
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
Bonsoir, j'aurais besoin d'aide, mais je ne sais pas si je suis au bon endroit. Je n'arrive pas à lancer cette rom hack ( pokémon Infinity fusion) correctement!

Voici le message d'erreur que j'ai:

RPG Marker Plugin for JoiPlay
Script 'HttpCalls.rb'line 50: NameError occured.
Uninitialized constant HTTPLite.

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses 😉.

Back