• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Wild Mihu (Updated July 2023)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Main page updated with new download link

Changelog
Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Major bug in the new verion, pokeballs just flat-out wont work. I tried catching three different pokemon and the pokeball doesnt even throw out and the turn ends. Happens with every ball as well.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Major bug in the new verion, pokeballs just flat-out wont work. I tried catching three different pokemon and the pokeball doesnt even throw out and the turn ends. Happens with every ball as well.

Thank you! I have hot fixed this now and a new link on the main page. Sorry about that!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
We need potential for rematches in some capacity, I have to train for the water gym but only one water type I have is level 21 right now because I was just last night spending time to raise pokemon but some of the wild pokemon dont respawn after being caught/beaten.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
We need potential for rematches in some capacity, I have to train for the water gym but only one water type I have is level 21 right now because I was just last night spending time to raise pokemon but some of the wild pokemon dont respawn after being caught/beaten.

The pokemon tournament is repeatable content, I will review any potential respawn wild pokemon issues unless you have any examples to help me. I'm also working on a level 18 cave route from green belt east which will assist in future, thanks!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Ah I shoulda known thanks.

As for examples of respawn issues I've not seen additional totodile or litleo after I caught the ones that I found. For totodile I would expect those to be kind of one-off but I wanted to mention just in case.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Hoo boy. As I was playing through the first poke cup tournament again my game crashed due to an opponent's snorunt using double team. I couldnt get the crash report in time and given the random nature of the tournaments it may be two or three tries to get the report so you may wanna check Double Team out asap

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Thanks for the info on both of these I will cross check and advise , hopefully with another hot fix soon

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Updated with new download link on the first page V1.13

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Updated with new download link on the first page V1.14

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
epic I was just thinking about this game the othr day and boom, an update happens. I'll check it out when I can

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I hope you at some point change how the trade evos work that dont use hold items. The hold item evos make sense to have them hold the item and level up, but for the likes of Kadabra or Haunter I dont want to trade with an NPC to evolve them especially since I wouldnt get my kadabra back in the case of the Rockdale pokemon center's trade NPC.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
I hope you at some point change how the trade evos work that dont use hold items. The hold item evos make sense to have them hold the item and level up, but for the likes of Kadabra or Haunter I dont want to trade with an NPC to evolve them especially since I wouldnt get my kadabra back in the case of the Rockdale pokemon center's trade NPC.

im fully open to this, have you seen a common or best practise here in other games you would suggest? cheers

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
im fully open to this, have you seen a common or best practise here in other games you would suggest? cheers

Usually I've seen essentials games and romhacks alike use a "trade stone" which would simulate the effect trades would have on a pokemon, but personally I always felt that seemed lacking to what I would see them do realistically speaking. Other games I've seen use friendship as the evolution method which would be logical somewhat too.

There are some items which already exist which could logically be considered a possible evolution method however. Haunter evovling via Dusk Stone would be fitting since Gengar is the Shadow Pokemon in the pokedex, so the dusk stone would be logical from name alone.

Machoke according to the pokedex only evolves once it has achieved every known form of martial art,as Machamp states its supposed to be a master of all forms of fighting. The Black Belt could possibly be a potential evolution item in this context due to the fact a Black Belt is ment to be the symbol of a skilled fighter. Similarly Kadabra has one spoon and the Twisted Spoon item would be a second spoon so that would give it the second spoon Alakazam has.

Lastly Golem's body is supposed to be like bedrock; extremely hard stone. So either the Hard Stone item could be considered for the logic of Machoke and Kadabra or perhaps allow it to evolve with the use of a protector like Rhydon's evolution to Rhyperior perhaps? I'm not too sure on this one.

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • Online now
Hello, seeing this game still being updated! I was wondering if there was a discord or were plans to be? As well as what happened with there being an intended speed up button? And is this page still the up to date one (since it got updated this yr)? I made an account just to comment, I didn't really know how to use this site :-P

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • Online now
Bug #1- pathable table at starting area @ the table where the green shirt brown hair NPC gives your first Pokecard.
Bug #2/suggestion - why does the houndoom @ the persons house that doesn't want to be disturbed have roar? and when trying to knock again and following same dialogue thereafter, after being roared and not attacking, the houndoom doesn't even come out the house and attack. I think the event script is bugged/needs tweaking. From my knowledge roar is essentially whirlwind. only supposed to end wild battles, to which it was stated @ beginning of battle houndoom is wild (therefore didnt have a trainer acknowledged in technical speaking, so maybe do a silhouette sprite)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Usually I've seen essentials games and romhacks alike use a "trade stone" which would simulate the effect trades would have on a pokemon, but personally I always felt that seemed lacking to what I would see them do realistically speaking. Other games I've seen use friendship as the evolution method which would be logical somewhat too.

There are some items which already exist which could logically be considered a possible evolution method however. Haunter evovling via Dusk Stone would be fitting since Gengar is the Shadow Pokemon in the pokedex, so the dusk stone would be logical from name alone.

Machoke according to the pokedex only evolves once it has achieved every known form of martial art,as Machamp states its supposed to be a master of all forms of fighting. The Black Belt could possibly be a potential evolution item in this context due to the fact a Black Belt is ment to be the symbol of a skilled fighter. Similarly Kadabra has one spoon and the Twisted Spoon item would be a second spoon so that would give it the second spoon Alakazam has.

Lastly Golem's body is supposed to be like bedrock; extremely hard stone. So either the Hard Stone item could be considered for the logic of Machoke and Kadabra or perhaps allow it to evolve with the use of a protector like Rhydon's evolution to Rhyperior perhaps? I'm not too sure on this one.

Thank you for these ideas! I like it. I think to not confuse the use of the existing items I will add new ones for these in a similar fashion. They will be early on rewards from the researchers for the specific type in question.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Hello, seeing this game still being updated! I was wondering if there was a discord or were plans to be? As well as what happened with there being an intended speed up button? And is this page still the up to date one (since it got updated this yr)? I made an account just to comment, I didn't really know how to use this site :-P

I think discord is a great idea, as the game is growing, im soon to put out another fairly big update and will look to launch a discord with this :) thank you for signing up to let me know and thank you for playing! The speed up button is something on my list to consider , the worry is it could cause bugs so I need to playtest a lot with its deployment, but I think I could also release two versions or an on off switch.

Bug #1- pathable table at starting area @ the table where the green shirt brown hair NPC gives your first Pokecard.
Bug #2/suggestion - why does the houndoom @ the persons house that doesn't want to be disturbed have roar? and when trying to knock again and following same dialogue thereafter, after being roared and not attacking, the houndoom doesn't even come out the house and attack. I think the event script is bugged/needs tweaking. From my knowledge roar is essentially whirlwind. only supposed to end wild battles, to which it was stated @ beginning of battle houndoom is wild (therefore didnt have a trainer acknowledged in technical speaking, so maybe do a silhouette sprite)

thank you for these! , they will be resolved in the next post now :)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I'll be sure to check back with the researchers when the time comes then, the only researchers I've run across that do that so far are the psychic researchers and I dont think I got all the rewards from them yet due to the relatively uncommon rate psychic types are seen early game.

Back