• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XD: Great Awakening

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2011
    I wonder if there could be the game for the Wii Pokemon XD: True Awakening. Once again, you play as Michael, and this time, you are sent to the regions in Diamond and Pearl and Black and White. You will face Cipher again, but you will also face Team Gaiden, a force that utilizes corrupted pokemon and is the rival to Cipher. Corrupted pokemon are different from shadow pokemon. Also if a move misses, it shows the attacker using the move and the defender performing a dodge. If a move is protected, it shows the attacker using a move and the defender's protection or detection occur and it won't react to the move.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Wow, can you like...not scare me like that ever again please wow. I saw this thread title and FLIPPED out and ran to Serebii thinking "OMG SOMETHING'S BEEN ANNOUNCED?!?!?!?!" but nooooo this is just your little idea. :( You raised my hopes, and then crashed them into despair and broke my heart.

-sigh- That being said, clearly I want a Colo/XD follow up game. Really, really badly.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I also thought something had been confirmed, that name sounds convincing I was about to check a source or something. I'd like something for the Wii/Wii U following up XD or Colosseum, I enjoyed those games.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    *heartbeat slows down* Okay...

Now, I am really hoping for a XD sequel, as Colo and XD were awesome. I liked that the admins had personalities and the main goal of the trainer was putting an end to a criminal scheme. But our old bud Miror B. better play some role in the whole thing :P

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    ^ That, and I'd personally rather see Wes return than Michael. Or least come back as a battlable trainer or something...

MichaelXD3

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Put the new Michael in it with a Mamoswine, a Magnezone, a Glaceon, a Leafeon, a Gliscor, a Weavile that was originally from Pokemon Colosseum, and an Ambipom with other new Pokemon that I will have to hack some hard time to get on Pokemon XD. If it comes out, I'll play it.

MichaelXD3

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011

Pretty much this entirely.

Bringing back Miror B would be pretty cool too IMO.

I think Miror B. is done battling. After snagging his Dragonite, he just goes to dance but then he also said "He'll bore Team Miror B. something like that. It was crazy.

MichaelXD3

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Lovrina's strategies looks similar to Venus and I saw that 2/3 of her Pokemon are the same that Venus uses in the Deep Colosseum.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I think Miror B. is done battling. After snagging his Dragonite, he just goes to dance but then he also said "He'll bore Team Miror B. something like that. It was crazy.

If he's still planning to make his own team he wouldn't be battling as much personally due to being the shot caller of the group but I don't see him giving up on it entirely since he'd more likely than not keep his trademark Ludicolo squad.

MichaelXD3

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011

If he's still planning to make his own team he wouldn't be battling as much personally due to being the shot caller of the group but I don't see him giving up on it entirely since he'd more likely than not keep his trademark Ludicolo squad.

That also explains why Greevil's Pokemon levels were lower than Evice's levels ranging from 50 to 63 on Pokemon Colosseum to Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and his bodyguard's Pokemon levels ranged from 60 to 100 in the Orre Colosseum depending on your highest Pokemon levels.

Back