• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Zodiac

Missie Moonshadow

Beginner Pok?mon Groomer
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Well I was born on October 6th so... -goes to look- Well lookie here! I'm a Porygon2. Awsome ^_^ Also I'm in the Season of the Mind. Freakish :o

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Yay, people love my zodiac. :D (I'm the owner of that site, in case you didn't know)

I'm an Anorith, by the way. Which means I did not make it so that I would be my favorite Pok?mon. <_<;

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
  • So you are the owner, great site, I love the quizes. n_n
    And lets see My sis is Relicanth, My bro is Miltank (lol), My dad is Magneton, and my mom is Shellder.

Shiny Vulpix

Artistic Girl
    Years
  • I was born on August 19th so that means I'm an Electabuzz. My dad's a Whismur and my mom and brother are Minuns. My dog's a Lickitung, which is really appropriate.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • June 2nd = Combusken. I hate fire Pokemon as well. They're definitely not my favuourite type, but I guess my opinion isn't going to change the whole zodiac or anything XD Best not argue with Dragonfree. :P

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • noo I'm an Umbreon :( I wanted a Water Pokemon

I knew about that zodiac ages ago, but tch never thoughta finding what Poke I'm born under... oh well I'm under latias :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    HEY! X_x; I'm a Whiscash? I was hoping to be a Charmeleon... but oh well. Whiscash ain't bad. =D At least I'm not affected by lightning... and my stats are great. XD;

Back