• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Zodiac

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
  • darkgamerGS said:
    OMG! I'm a Hopip!? That is just way too weird. I act nothing like a Hopip. O_O *Rechecks* Ohhhhhhhh... I read it wrong. I'm not a Hopip. I'm a Beautifly. O_O; I act nothing like a Beautifly, either. Weird. i must be the evilest Beautifly then. *Insert sig demon laugh here*
    ME TO im also a beautifly and im no where near that :confused:
    born on the 15 september

mom=venasur 14 april
    dad=pickachu 22 august
    sister=totodile 23 december
    dog=farfected 6 august
    bird=loudred {that explains alot}12 august

Last edited:

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • Well, Dragonfree, you've surely outdone yourself.

Im a WHAT?! A PSYDUCK??? o_0
    :confused: I hate psyducks!!!! *long sigh*

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • My mom is an aggron 0_o She was born on March 19th.
    I guess if you mix aggron and meganium you get slaking :confused: XD

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    >.< weird.. I'm a Diglett XD XD XD XD hahahahaha... duh.. I act nothing like it, except for annoying friends like for an hour with "digledit.. digledit, diglet, diglet, diglett.. trio, trio, trio"
    and one of my best friends is a Snorlax.. well, that suits her since she sleeps all the time when I'm in her house (while I'm playing gcn with her brother) -.-

Lexaeus

Pocky Monster
    Years
  • I was born on May 19, so I'm a Snubbull...and of course, since it never fails, if I were born a day earlier, I'd be a ZANGOOSE, my FAVOURITE Pokemon...gah! So much for being born 5 minutes after midnight... >_<

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Lexaeus said:
    I was born on May 19, so I'm a Snubbull...and of course, since it never fails, if I were born a day earlier, I'd be a ZANGOOSE, my FAVOURITE Pokemon...gah! So much for being born 5 minutes after midnight... >_<

Just say that the clock was fast... Who cares if your entire birthday changes and everything. You still get to be a Zangoose XD

Lexaeus

Pocky Monster
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    Just say that the clock was fast... Who cares if your entire birthday changes and everything. You still get to be a Zangoose XD
    You're right...I'm just going to assume that the clock was set wrong. I'm a Zangoose, huzzah! XP

Charizard_Trainer

Slightly Insane Charmander
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    I saw this on another site! If it's the same one, mine is:

Season Of The Mind
    Reign Of Latias
    Day Of Ralts

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I'm a Beautifly! The Reign of Jirachi, Season of the Air. Man, I was expecting Miltank, Nidorina or Clefairy.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I was born on July 28 so I'm season of air as well and an electrode, well it's round like jigglypuff^^ I like the legend, very nice^^

Back