• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph: A New Begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
Years
  • I don't know if it's to late or not but
    name:Jac
    morphs:Torchic and Pikachu
    looks:tall,blonde hair,black cloths
    perssonality:quiet,kind,strong
    other:none
    :19: :chu:

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • something moved in the bushes, i morphed in to my aggron form and jumped on it, suddenly i was under attack from all sides by various pokemon , "team death," i shouted, "run!"

i chanrged a hyper beam, ready to attack...

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I quickly changed to my Treecko form slaming as many members a possible. I realized that
    my Treecko form wasn't stong enough so I switched to my Blaziken form and atared
    firing fire blast at members.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • ooc- sorry i dont have much information on team death, do they use pokemon or are they morphs?

ic- i let rip with my hyper beam, it illuminated the area around but still more members emerged from all around, i whipped around using iron tail slamming two more in to a tree, we needed help...

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • I quickly let out my pokemon to help and transformed into Azulmarill. My Altaria let out a solarbeam along with Alifire's Flamethrower. I used Hydropump creating a red green and blue beam that knocked out someof the pokemon.

"oops, bad accurcy" I thought

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC: they use Pokemon but they want to find out more sbout the morphs.

"I'll let my Pokemon out to! Go Noctowl and Heracross! Attack everybody!"

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • i morphed in to charizard and flew above the trees, i launched a flamethower down at two sceptiles that had emerged from the trees, and then i grabbed a loudred and threw it at its owner...

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Sam transformed, and, using a fighting tactic that she taugh herself, morphed back and forth from umbreon to espeon untill she was a black/purple blur. she opened her quikly changing mouth and let out a black/pink beam to a group of members.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • i flew downwards towards the treeko and reached out to pick it up, but something grabbed me from behind, it was extremely strong and i was stopped in my tracks, i turned round to see a tyranitar grabbing my tail, it swung me in to a tree, i blacked out...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back