• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    OOC: Right anyway can we get back to the story and stop talking about rowdy?

IC: I started to my sea base to check if anything was wrong sense the clan was gone. I started to check for viruses and found that a message was sent. It was the clan but they were gone. I sent out a search pod to go find eclipse and tell to her to translate this.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Sanity is a gift, you either have it or you don't. Fortunatly, I have much sanity, but that doesn't mean I'm not any fun, just means I don't do stupid stuff. hahaha, me not do stupid stuff, you have to meet me, you'd see that was a semi lie. hahaha. Anyway when it comes to rping, my sanity and wisdom comes back to me and I'm a strict rper. So BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! hahaha

IC: I lookedat the news again, and it seems that reporteer had a hidden video camera, and taped me. He was a quick bugger I'll tell you that! He got that on the news in less than 3 minutes. I watched myself look plain and normal drinking my beer every now and then. I shut the tv off and went into the bathroom. I looked into my full body mirror and said, "Let's see if I still got it?" I clinched my hands into a fist and my skin turned growlithe color. And charizard wings and ears formed from my skin and were also growlithe colored. "Yep! I still got it!" I said laughing. My wings felt stiff from hiding them forever. I stretched them out (my bathroom is big! or my wings wouldn't have fit.), and my ears started ringing. "Dang! I forgot what bionic earing felt like!" I said having fun with my morphed form. I ryed forming all my old attacks and I still could. "This feels great! But have to hide it! I wish I didn't." I said as I morphed back to my human form and laid on the couch looking out my windows.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    The probe was destroyed before he made it to eclpise. I started to wonder if there was a virus attached. I started to run a test and found millions of viruses. I started the purifaction process but it seems that was destroyed by the clan. I laid the base on the bottom of the water waiting to see if the virus would attack the moving process. The process was still corrupted so I started back to my air base and activated the anti virus builder in the water base. It seemed to have made this process better. But there was still wrong I charged up the engines and destroyed the base emitting a giaa=nt tsunami. The Tsunami was headed for eclipse. The wave started to get bigger with all the force behind it. I sent a android to see if any morphs were left besides me and eclipse.

OOC: Were getting to you.

Years
    OOC: in that case, let him suffer for a while.. I want to see him go crazy like the rest of us... Translation: I'm leaving the job to sparks...

IC: I used my dolphin morph to go through the tsunami, and swam ot hwere the Clan had kept latios... I undid the ropes, and helped him to the surface.. once he recovered slightly, se left.. I dove back under, seeing what could be reverse-engenniered...

Years
    I had dived to the remains of the clan base, and was busy looking through the equipment... most of it had been destroyed... I found what I could, and took off with it...

Years
    OOC: feel free... I just controled him for a moment so I could continue my part...

IC: I had found this weird poer generator, and I had no ida what it did.. I sonared it, but without a responce.. I swam around for a moment, befroe going to a nearby underwater temple.. I saw that looked like a harness.. It was black, and it looked extremly glossy.. I touched it, and in a flash of light, I had it on me.. I demorphed, and found that it would change so it fit eaisaly... I returned to my dolphin shape, and swam out...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back