• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    <Thanks again!Good bye!> I responded and turned to my brother.
    "Latios-"
    "Latias, I must leave."
    "Why? So soon?"
    "I promise we will meet again.I must take care of something."
    My brother's human hair- deep brown, like the things humans called chocolates- rustled in the wind as he flapped up into it with his big blue wings.
    "Goodbye, little sister."
    "I'll miss you!"
    With that, he flew off.

Years
    I had gotten a good ways away, and was playing in the waves, not a care in the world.. i hadn't felt this good in a while.. must have been because I helped the girl... I stopped playing, and resumed looking for sharks to kill...

chris p. bacon

i got a girlfriend
    Years
    ooc im just going to pretend i wasnt absorbed

ici senced morphing in a different world it seemed firmilure(sp) yet a difference was about this morpher so i decided to check it out i turned into huew (human-mew) (mew ears and tail covered in blue fur same size as mew but with everything else human) (im staying this form for the rest of the rp unless i say its also my strongest form ) and teleported to the world the morpher was in. "This shouldnt be to hard" i said as i teleported to his town now to find his house. when i found it i flew in the window and saw him cross-morphed in the bathroom and said "ive been trying to find you for 10 years at last ive found you i can take you to a world where you are treated right where there are other morphers and no reporters" as i said the last bit i winked then said "let me know if you want to go"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I woke up, alone, on an abandoned beach. I looked around, then at the many dents in my armor, and mumbled "Visible physical trauma, as well as paossible mental trauma, with an unknown type of amnesia, possibly brought by a severe blow to the head... What happened?"

OOC: nothing to say here other than it's plot development seperating me and angel, and I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! :cheeky:

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: so many comments, all would kill my rep... I'm keeping my mouth shut...

IC: I flew to the mountains where the Clan used to hang out, and slept at the very top... all the shark fighting had left me exausted, but that was fine.. far as I could tell, no one would mess with me..

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Okay this is the end of my intro and then I want to be included. So this plot better change to include me or I'm going to go crazy!

IC: It was nightfall and once I was sure everyone was sleeping, I morphed and flew out my window. I flew over the sleeping city and felt the wind in my hair. My wings still felt stiff and I was eager to try out my old powers. But first I had to get away from the city. I flew into a forest and onto a giant rock. I listened for anything I could fight. But nothing had come up yet.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: forest eh? okay then, I'll include you :cross-eye

I looked around after I had undone most of the dents, and saw a forest straight ahead. "That's as good a place to look as any, I guess." I said, an began flying towards it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I came over a clearing in the forest, to find a hude ball of fire flung at me, it hit dead on, and after the smoke cleared, I looked down at the person below and said "Whatch where you aim those things!" And began to lower down to his level.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Sixteen," I said. "By the way, have you seen a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes? She wears a light blue tank top, and bluejeans, she's also an espeon morph, so she has the ears and tail." I asked

Years
    I noticed the two talking, and decided now was a nice time to play.. at thier expence. I headed for the water, morphed dolphin, and waited for the proper moment...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back