• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Liberation Force: Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    The truck door opened...out stepped Travis Mura, in Vermillion CIty. The pouring rain felt very refreshing.

The PLF had already been through here it looked like, and Travis now had to find them. He only joined the force a few days ago, and was told he'd join them in this general area...they were no where in sight.

He spotted an officer and called him over.

"I'm looking for the PLF. Do you know where they are?"

The officer stared at Travis with a look of....what was it? Fear? Surprise? Awe? Whatever it was, it wasn't a look that would say, "oh they're just over there."

"Who are you?" he asked.
    "I'm Travis Mura. I joined the league a few days ago. I was told to join them here."

The officer didn't seem convinced. "You got any I.D.?"

"No." His trainer card was with the rest of his posessions in Pallet, and if the commander was supposed to give him an identification as a member, he didn't.

"Well, sorry. You're gonna have to wait here."
    The officer walked away reaching for his cell phone, Travis sat down and waited.

I just wanna know where the dang force is.
    Where do you reckon he went?
    I hope it's a trip to verify whether or not I joined. The commander could verify that. If he can't I might get arrested.
    We don't want that...
    Tell me about it.

The officer returned, and Travis looked up.
    "I just called the commander, and he has verified you as a member of the PLF."
    "That's good to know, now will you please answer me and tell me where the PLF is?"
    The officer, stared at the ground. "I'm afraid they left without you about an hour ago and are bound for Saffron City at the moment."

Travis sighed. "Thanks. I gotta go." Then he went off.

If only there was a river that ran by Saffron City, I'm probably faster in water than on land.
    Yeah you are.

Travis now stood before the walls of Saffron City. The last time Travis saw Saffron City, there were no walls at all, in fact this didn't look like Saffron CIty at all.

"Now to find this PLF..." he thought and began walking through the bushes, careful not to get spotted by the guards up top. That's when he saw a truck, and several morphs standing outside it.

The rain just stopped, which disappointed Travis, but he would live. "Alright PLF, let's move out."

That's what Travis needed to hear.

"Hey, excuse me!" he said, keeping his voice down, but made it hearable to the PLF.

This got the leagues attention. "I was supposed to join you in Vermillion...you sorta left without me. I'm Travis Mura. I need to know exactly what's going on."

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Name: Lilith Shale
    Morph: Weavile

Appearance: Capping in at a measly five feet, Lilith looks more like a nine-year old rather than a teenager. However, her height is actually the closest thing this young girl comes to being normal. Let's start with her skin, which after her morph has become a very dark shade of gray, bordering on absolute black. Her crimson eyes stand out in contrast against her skin tone, along with the golden jewel located in the middle of her forehead. Another trait acquired through her morph is the bright red head-flap that all Weavile wear with pride. Hers, however, isn't as rigid and lies against her back, acting as if it were hair. She has retractable claws on her fingers, whereas the claws on her toes are permanently extended. The only things she seems to be missing from her Weavile transformation is the red collar and feather like appendages that would extend from her backside.

As for her attire, it isn't much different from when Lilith was still a human. She wears a black, hooded sweatshirt that is usually zipped up. When it is unzipped, one can see the dark blue T-shirt she wears underneath. She also wears a pair jeans with many rips and tears, some intentional and some not. She wears only sandals, as the claws on her feet can easily cut through any shoe material.

Personality: Lilith's appearance wasn't the only thing to change after her morph. Soon after her transformation, Lilith found herself thinking dark thoughts. She can be seen whispering to herself or laughing when no one has made any jokes. Although she's not an extremely anti-social person, she does prefer to be alone, as she fears her dark thoughts will get the better of her and she might do something regrettable. When is forced into a social situation (like being in a team), she does everything possible to keep the thoughts at bay and is very good at taking orders. She gets very serious while on missions and likes to complete objectives the right way, rather than the easy way.

Background: Before this whole pokemorphing nightmare began, Lilith was a normal trainer who enjoyed battling alongside her trusted Weavile. She and her family lived in Lavender Town all their lives, but decided it was time to leave when the tension between Lavender and Saffron increased. Trusting Weavile to take care of their daughter on their way to Vermillion, Lilith's parents allowed the two to travel together while they took a different route, as a large group would attract suspicion. Lilith and her Weavile tried taking the safest route to Vermillion, which was the underground road, but were ambushed by Surge's followers who were trying to regulate the amount of refugees entering the city. Being much more powerful than the trainer and her Pokemon, the duo was overwhelmed and beaten until they were a hare's breath away from death. Leaving them to die, the followers never suspected the girl would be able to carry her Pokemon out of the passage and make her way to the closest town. After receiving proper care, the young girl fully recovered, but the doctors doubted the Weavile would ever come out of its coma. Desperate to help her Pokemon, Lilith heard of the efforts of the PLF and how they could at least save Weavile's consciousness by combining her with the Pokemon. Lilith set out to find the organization and was able to convince the members to morph her, despite her young age. There were some complications but all in all, the morph was a success, but Lilith missed both the Brock and Surge missions. She tried to visit her parents (who had now made it to Vermillion) and explain to them that it was thanks to the PLF that Vermillion was safe, but they refused to accept her new form. Now with no one but her fellow PLF members to care for, Lilith devotes all her time to the Kanto liberation cause.

Attacks: Dark Pulse, Metal Claw, Icy Wind, and Faint Attack

Additional Information: Lilith's skin is always cold to the touch, even to people who have morphed with fire types. Also, when she speaks, a cloud of vapor is always present no matter how hot it is outside.

RP Sample: Kevmysta's Follow the Darkness

"Cato, wake up!" ordered a female voice from inside a relatively small house, but could possibly be heard from across the street. Both her auburn hair and stained apron soared behind her as she rushed up a flight of stairs. Upon reaching the top, she made a sharp left in the narrow hallway and stopped before a polished wooden door.

"Cato!" she called again while simultaneously slamming her fists against the door. Without even waiting for a reply, she twisted the knob and allowed herself in the room. To her surprise, she found the room to be rather tidy and the bed unoccupied. Her green eyes scanned the room like a Staraptor's and when she was sure her son was no where to be found, eased herself deeper in to the room. Finally she stopped at the window, where she spotted a lone boy laying on the grass, staring at the sky.

"Cato, what the heck are you doing!?"

The boy seemed to not hear her, or was simply ignoring her, as he continued to gaze at the drifting clouds. The sun was beating hard on him, and although he was wearing both a green sweater vest and a white, long sleeve shirt, he seemed unbothered by the heat. He ran a hand over his curly, brown hair, and rested his head back on the grass.

"I know you hear me, young man!"

"All of Arkens can hear you, mother!" he shouted back smugly. Without much effort, he lifted himself off of the ground and dusted the grass off of his khaki pants, although he was pretty sure there was some left on his backside.

"Excuse me from trying to help out, but while you were out here daydreaming, you've seemed to lose track of time. You're going to be late for your meeting with that sweet Professor Pace."

The news caught Cato by surprise, but he tried not to let it show in his facial expression. He was hoping to be the earliest so he didn't have to mingle with any other trainers that would be visiting the lab for similar reasons. How he happened to foil his own plan was both irritating and amusing. Oh well, he was sure the joy of getting his first Pokemon would overshadow the fact that he was likely to be forced into a social engagement.

He quickly picked up his gray messenger bag off the ground and swung it around his shoulder. "I'll call you later mom!" he shouted to the window before turning his back to the house and making his way for the lab.

"Don't forget to call your father too!" he heard her call out faintly. He made a mental note to do so, but was sure he'd forget later.

As a new arrival to this town, Cato had a bit of trouble finding the lab. Three times he found himself facing a thick multitude of trees that enclosed the small town. Finally, he came across the building and immediately saw why he missed it so many times. Unlike Professor Birch's lab, which he was so used to seeing, Pace's lab was relatively small. That was when it hit him that the Professor's career was just kicking off and he would probably get a bigger lab in a couple of years.

In front of the building doors stood a female lab assistant who eyed Cato the moment he stepped up.

"Err... Hello, I'm here to see Professor Pace. Is he in today?"

"Do you have a letter of approval?" asked the assistant almost robotically. It was a dead give away that she planned to ask that question many times today.

The young man reached into his bag and pulled out a neatly folded letter. "I believe this is what you're referring to," he said, handing her the sheet of paper. She quickly skimmed it before nodding to him and ushering him into the lab.

"We've got another one!" she called out in the lab before shutting the doors. A man pacing back and forth immediately looked up at Cato and walked towards the boy.

"Right this way," said Professor Pace hastily as led Cato to a table littered with pokeballs and other equipment. "Cato Cornelius, correct?"

"That's me."

"Then this is for you," he said, grabbing a pokeball off the table and handing it the young man. Instinctively, Cato pressed the button on the sphere twice and watched as a red beam began to take shape. Before he knew it, a small, yellow mouse stood at his feet, surveying the world around it with a confused gaze.

"Pichu here is a new hatch, but I'm sure you can deal with it. Professor Birch speaks highly of you." Cato couldn't help but smile at the compliment, and then lowered to the Pichu's level, which allowed it to quickly scurry up his arm. Sensing the bond already forming between the two, Pace knew Cato wouldn't object to the choice and handed him his pokedex along with five extra pokeballs. He patted the young trainer on the shoulder and looked into his eyes.

"Welcome to the world of Pokemon. May you have many safe and thrilling adventures."

"I'll try my best, sir," Cato said, before exiting the building. His journey was just beginning.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    "You really blew the last mission, Wheldst. Even though your team defeated Surge, the majority of your team, including yourself, suffered terrible injuries and we lost 2 weeks of time because of it. If you all weren't such quick healers, I woulda put your asses back on the street and found someone who could do their jobs. But that being said, this isn't about criticism. No matter how bad the results, your team did accomplish their missions with no casualties which we all can appreciate so we're giving you the next mission..." The scolding from the Commander was short-lived and softened by his closing statement, but the was still an atmosphere of tension within the enclosed transport.

"I'm lucky I managed to find Clove and Jade in the end. I didn't see any action in Vermilion, I'm rather lucky to still be on the Liberation Force, never mind the promotion." In truth, Alice -after reaching the very center of Vermilion due to her stealth and agility- had blacked out due to the the intense sonic booms of the many Magneton morphs in the nearby Pokémon Center. But she had made it back, which is more that can be said for some other missing members. In fact the only other older member returning besides herself, Jade and Clove was her.

Alice eyed up the pretty, young Scyther morph sitting opposite her, the two had never personally met, although she was part of the original team. "She's beautiful and also very powerful looking, defiantly agile. First thoughts would be that Li Meiling would become a great asset, although... I haven't seen her in action." Alice's line of thought was interrupted by the commander.

"Your mission this time is going to be rough. Based on the intelligence gathered, we'll be dropping you off at the south gate of Saffron City. From there you will go north through Saffron and defeat Sabrina on attempt to apprehend her. You will then head north again to Cerulean--" Suddenly Clove interjected.

"But sir, I know for a fact that this is a trap! I was contacted by them after the Surge meeting, it has to be! Sir its been raining over the entire central region of Kanto for TWO WEEKS." Clove exclaimed back at the commander.

"Lieutenant, you'd be wise to watch your tongue if you want to keep that new position. You WILL proceed north through Saffron, and you will engage any enemies seen and deal with them according to the plan layout, is that understood?"

"...sir" responded Alice's superior. Clove had been known for being a great Leader who wouldn't think twice about questioning the odds or the commander, however he always did so maintaining some level of respect.

The transport slammed to a halt.

"This is as far as I go! Its too dangerous out here and I can't see anything in this downpour! You're about 200 meters from the south guard house, good luck everyone." The driver called back into the back of the transport.

"Thanks... we'll need it. Okay team, its all us again. No matter how disposable the Commander makes us sound, we're the only ones who can do this. Jade, Alice, Plum, we've been through quite a bit together. You're all captains now and you earned it in the last missions, show me that you earned it in this mission as well. We'll have to watch each others' backs constantly. The Commander wont acknowledge that this mission is a bad idea, but I know better. We'll be fighting in disadvantageous conditions and against two of the most powerful people you've probably ever encountered. We've seen the extent of Sabrina's wrath and what Misty is capable of with this storm... Please be careful. This will be a straight forward assault until we get into the city limits, where we'll split into two attack groups. We'll sweep the whole city and finish it with Sabrina. Thats the ideal plan at this point, any questions? Good. PLF, lets roll out." Clove said, finishing his speech and walking to the back of the transport, kicking the door open into the pouring rain outside.

Alice followed Jade out of the truck. She took her time selecting the patch of grass that seemed to be the least muddy and took a giant step off the back of the truck, landing directly on her chosen spot.

"If this isn't a trap, then I'll quit the PLF..." Clove said aloud back to the team. "Alright everyone, it looks like they laid out a red carpet for us, and it would be rude to keep them waiting. PLF, lets move out."

As everyone prepared to move out, she caught up to Jade, intending to walk alongside the Tyranitar morph. She didn't know much about Jade other than her brute strength and her strong sense of justice, a girl who Alice respected.

Suddenly a male voice rang from behind.

"Hey, excuse me!" came the hushed voice. "I was supposed to join you in Vermilion...you sorta left without me. I'm Travis Mura. I need to know exactly what's going on."

Alice instinctively whipped out her Official PLF Mobile-Phone -battered from the battle with Brock- and pulled up the page on 'Travis Mura'. After studying the Rookie's profile she raised her shoulders and practically marched over to the new recruit. The Ambipom morph was always one to take her job too seriously, sometimes to the point of annoyance.

"Travis Mura, you're late." She stated sternly. "Alice Robinson, Captain and former Tactician of the Pokémon Liberation Force." She paused briefly. "You are a member of the most important faction of the PLF, this side of Mt Silver. Can the fate of Kanto really depend on an unreliable person such as yourself?" Alice looked the Squirtle-morph in the eyes. "I'm watching you." she warned before retreating back to Jade.

By the time she got back to her colleague she couldn't keep a straight face. She let out a silent laugh, only audible and visible to Jade.

"I love this job." she smirked.

Alice quickly regained her composure, shot Travis another warning glance, and then turned back to the rest of the team.

"Let's get going then," she thought aloud.

OOC: There we go, nothing special, but Alice now has an excuse as to why her owner let the old RP down. She was out cold I tells ya!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Sitting there, in the back of the truck with the only three other survivors of the Vermillion City raid and while listening to the more than audible voice of their current mission's commander, she was in all honesty, uncomfortable. Of course, that wasn't all necessarily true. It was just a habit of hers to kill off any field agents that were assigned to a strike force operation who then become injured beyond being able to continue, in other words, 'softies'. In respect though, she couldn't really blame them, considering their breaking of protocol during the last mission and the fact that they had drastically underestimated the enemy. Still, it was surprising to see that only four out of the original thirteen members assigned were still present and had recovered quickly enough to proceed with their liberation of Kanto. And among them was one particular person she didn't expect to see, let alone recognised very well. Alice Robinson.

Clove Wheldst, the commanding officer of the current PLF, was a given, even Jade's inclusion, the powerhouse of the team, was understandable. Her own admission too of course needed no rectification, she was obviously the team's most valued member in terms of combat, if she did say so herself. But this Alice girl, she had yet to hear anything about her abilities or reason as to why she was put onto the team in the first place. The last thing she heard was that she blacked out during the Vermillion raid and remained unconscious ever since. The Kanto PLF didn't need someone like that.

Heaving an irritable sigh at the prospect of over analysing the team and past events, Plum closed her eyes and lent back in her seat, blocking out everything around her. The sound of the continually pouring rain outside becoming nothing but white noise while the uncomfortably bumpy ride to Saffron's southern guard house dispersed into mere rumblings. She wasn't particularly tired but rather bored and somewhat anxious in picking up where they left off two weeks prior. Reciting that figure, it was hard to believe that such time had elapsed during their recovery, and even by then, all of the other members bar the four present, still needed further treatment. It was embarrassing to admit but for the first time, the scyther-morph was worried. They could have easily been crushed if Commander Surge had called for backup from a neighbouring city, one messenger pidgey and their whole team could have been wiped from existence. Their sheer power and numbers was overwhelming. And this was what they were now up against.

Of course, she had always been the one to let her emotions take over, particularly her lust for battle, but realising her current condition, she knew she couldn't rely on such behaviour any longer. The reason she was sitting inside the van with three other pokemorphs and heading to Saffron City was because she was the only who could. They as a team were only ones who could protect Kanto, and she couldn't let such depressing emotions get in the way of that.

Having prepped herself emotionally and feeling quite content with her current mental condition, not to mention her growing craving to fell more enemies, Plum was prime and ready to kick ass. As such, she failed to realise that the team had already evacuated the stalled van in front of their next destination and quickly followed suit.

Hopping out, the four of them took the time to reassure they had everything they needed before heading in, their lack of preparation during the last mission still haunted them. It was then that a fifth pokemorph arrived, one who's experiment seemed to have lingered a tad longer than expected. He really did look like a squirtle. Despite being a primary pokemon in his own evolutionary chain, he was much taller than herself and the rest of the group as well as in age. Next to Alice, this guy looked about as useful as a magikarp out of water. Thank goodness he wasn't one.

And before she knew it, the lass in question stepped up to give the newcomer a few words of wisdom, quite similar to her own thoughts surprisingly. Scoffing, the scyther-morph crossed her arms.

"That's some good advice girl." Plum started, "Try not to faint again like last time and maybe you can talk."

Her words came out colder than she expected, almost as cold as, well...Clove. But that couldn't be right! She hated him! And she was supposed to be the good guy out of the group. Slapping her face in frustration, she recycled her thoughts and returned to the girl and newcomer.

"Anyway..." she continued in a slightly more casual tone, trying not to sound like Clove as much as possible despite her thoughts, "I'm getting bored of waiting around. There's gotta be plenty of losers in there who're needing a good kick in the ass, so let's give it to them. Let's see what you've got newbies! And that goes for you too Jade. You guys embarrassed me enough during the last mission to last me a lifetime."

Poking her tongue out and now much more enthusiastic as the adrenaline started to build, the scyther-morph bared her fangs and blades in preparation. It was time to liberate Saffron City. Their target, the Gym Leader, Sabrina.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Heavy rain slammed against Lilith's face as she wandered around Vermillion City. At first, the downpour didn't bother her, but that was when she thought she'd be able to find the PLF members within seconds of her arrival. However, she had been walking back and forth across the city for nearly thirty minutes and the morphs were no where to be seen. Of course, there was always the possibility that the members had already left for a mission.

"This is ridiculous," the young morph finally said as she slowed to a stop. This game of hide-and-seek wasn't working and if it kept up, she was bound to miss the third important mission. As she contemplated on how to find the PLF members, she noticed a large bird Pokemon flying above. Upon closer inspection, Lilith realized it was a Fearow.

"Fearow have pretty keen eyesight. If he's been here long enough, he would have definitely noticed the morphs. But how will I get his attention?"

After a few seconds of deep thought, an idea struck the girl. Hastily, she inhaled deeply and upon exhaling, released a torrent of chilly air. The icy wind attack missed the Fearow by inches, which was a good thing, seeing as Lilith still wasn't used to controlling the amount of power in her attacks and could have felled the unsuspecting bird. The attack succeeded in its primary function by drawing the attention of the Fearow, which immediately swooped down.

He seemed to be coming down for a counter attack, but stopped once he realized that Lilith wasn't just any ordinary Pokemon.

"Are you mad? You could have killed me if I fell from that height!" shouted the Fearow in what would have sounded like a loud squawk to any normal human.

Instead of apologizing, Lilith took the time to translate what she wanted to say in the Pokemon tongue. "Have you seen any others like me?"

"You mean any more abominations?" Lilith let the comment slide, although it didn't really offend her. She had been called worse by her parents. "As a matter of fact, I did see a few heading for the city toward the east. I believe the humans called it 'Saffron'?"

That was all the Weavile morph needed, and without even thanking the large bird, turned toward the east and made a run for Saffron City.

"Well, you're welcome!" she heard the Fearow shout from afar.

If she had to pick one thing she loved about her morphed state, it was the fact that her speed and dexterity had increased considerably and within minutes, she found herself in the presence of the PLF members. But honestly, anyone traveling this path would have spotted them. So many morphs in one spot was just unnatural.

Already knowing she was going to be scolded for her lateness, Lilith didn't both with the apologies and simply walked up to the team. She mumbled incoherently to herself while awaiting further orders.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Well...I guess it's good to help out? ....ehh screw it, it's the military way.
    I wouldn't understand it as well as you.
    I'll Explain it later. It's complicated. Heh, I'm not unreliable that much, however a truck ride in puring rain isn't the fastest of transportation...oh well, screw it.

"Let's get going!" The offier said aloud.

"That's some good advice girl." a nearby morph said almost out of...was that hatred? "Try not to faint again like last time and maybe you can talk. Anyway, I'm getting bored of waiting around. There's gotta be plenty of losers in there who're needing a good kick in the ass, so let's give it to them. Let's see what you've got newbies! And that goes for you too Jade. You guys embarrassed me enough during the last mission to last me a lifetime."

Travis held back a laugh. Newbies? It had been a LONG time since he heard that word in action. But now it was time to get serious, no matter how much his new personality fought against it. Travis was learning how to cope with it.

Okay, let's do this, Gill. It's only another battle.
    Just remember, I can't really do anything phisically, yuu gotta decide the ways to help us survive this.
    Isn't that what I always retty mch did? Those years....what I wouldn't give to have them back...
    I understand that, but we gotta focus on this before we can get back to those days.
    Just gotta remember my motto...
    Huh? What's that?
    An old Metallica phrase: "F*** it all, and f***ing no regrets."
    That's your motto? That's a bit deep.
    True, but it always connected to me, I'll explain later.

"...no regrets" he muttered to hmself. Travis felt the power build within him...

"Okay.......you want action. However, even a 'newbie' knows that it's basically a death wish to go against that wall with no plan. Please tell me you ot some stradegy to get us over/under/through the wall..."

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    "Hey, excuse me!"

Jade turned at the sound of the voice. She thought she had felt someone coming their way but what she saw was unexpected. A Squirtle? A talking....oh, it's a Morph! she blinked several times. He looked more Pokemon than human. He apologized quickly about his tardy arrival but Alice, who was tagging along closely, gave him a talking to.

"Travis Mura, you're late." Alice stated sternly. "Alice Robinson, Captain and former Tactician of the Pokémon Liberation Force." She paused for a moment, as though for dramatic effect. "You are a member of the most important faction of the PLF, this side of Mt Silver. Can the fate of Kanto really depend on an unreliable person such as yourself?" Alice's gaze was unwavering."I'm watching you." she warned and walked back over to Jade.

She managed to keep a straight face until she returned but then let loose a laugh that Jade felt was just between them. "I love this job," a smirk spread across her colleague's face.

"That's some good advice girl." Plum started, "Try not to faint again like last time and maybe you can talk." Jade turned to find the Scyther morph, who was drifting off in the van moments ago, and her sharp tongue. Jade frowned but knew better than to get in the middle of this.

"Anyway...I'm getting bored of waiting around. There's gotta be plenty of losers in there who're needing a good kick in the ass, so let's give it to them. Let's see what you've got newbies! And that goes for you too Jade. You guys embarrassed me enough during the last mission to last me a lifetime."

Jade frowned. Embarassed? I'm pretty sure I kicked some serious ass two weeks ago. She began grinding her teeth together in a frustrated manner and hoped the Plum was just joking around. If she had done so poorly, why would Clove promote her? Her thoughts were interrupted by another Morph, a Weavile, making its way toward them. Jade perked up, interested, mostly because of another dark type, but curious about the newcomer. She remained silent, much to Jade's disappointment.

"Hey," she waved at the Weavile, "Welcome to the team! I'm Jade!" she smiled. She'd been working on polishing her social skills and hoped to God that Alice wasn't giggling at her from behind. She was tired of being awkward.

Last edited:

Midnight Jasper

Guardian of Nightshade
    Years
    So tired...

How long have I been crawling here in this miserable, grey drizzle? It feels like a week and a day. If it wasn't for the PLF, I'd run straight to the ocean and swim round and round for months, just enjoying the wild, open beauty of the sea. There's nothing like that here. Only tiny, squalid ponds and lakes.

I'm certain people are staring now. It's almost impossible for a morph to go unnoticed, and my neck is aching from being bent over so long. I'm barely standing now; my legs are so tired and my whole body yearns for the waves. At least the truck isn't that far ahead of me. It's getting stuck in these mud banks and looks like it's about to fall over anytime soon. I can beat it, I know I can. I can beat all the morphs sitting in the truck, too lazy to come and slog it out in the rain. They're resting there in their stupid truck. Stupid machines.

I hate enclosed spaces. There's never enough room for anything. Out in the open, that's where everyone's meant to be and where everything's meant to happen. Spending your entire day in a box...what fun is that?

I'm barely moving now. Ever so slowly, I'm inching and slipping through this endless tirade of mud. The truck's driving away now, but I know the way. True, I'll be late, but I will get there on my own, under my own willpower, even if it is more tiring this way. By the time I get there, I doubt I'll be able to look that damned Sabrina in the eye, never mind fight her.
    Sabrina...
    Just her very name makes my blood run cold. I've heard the stories. Sabrina will mess with your mind, hypnotize you, corrupt you and ultimately control you. Maybe they're just rumours, maybe they're more than that. Total control...it's frightening. I don't want to become one of the sickly, pallid people, minions of the Gyms. Total control...

The truck roars and drives away. I feel like cursing at it for being so damned fast and enduring. Now I'm alone in the driving rain, crawling my way to a situation where I have small chance of success and probably certain death. I give another little nudge and my body moves once more. I stare at the long, tarmac road ahead of me.

Suddenly, trucks don't seem that bad.

Last edited:
    Years
    Unlike the rest of her squad Aisha had not taken the truck from Vermillion, instead she had placed herself in charge of running along side the vehicle in order to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. Being a half Arcanine hybrid she could keep up with the truck rather easily despite being a few feet behind it. The only thing that was keeping her back a little was the fact that she had suffered a few injuries back in Vermillion against Surge. Every now and again her heal would click and send a shooting pain up her leg, it wasn't enough to cause her to stumble but it was enough to make her grit her teeth. The mission hadn't gone completely according to plan back at Vermillion: Surge proved to be a tougher customer than what they had expected and they had come away with some nasty reminders. Though they healed quickly, there were still some sore spots that would take a little longer to overcome.

As she proceeded to run on all fours she caught a glimpse of a town coming into view up ahead. She frowned and squinted to get a closer look: Turned out that they had been heading towards Saffron city this whole time. Her eyes widened as she remember who exactly was in control of Saffron and what kind of Pokemon she used. "Oh man, what are they thinking!? Are we really ready to take on Sabrina!? We better be passing through because I am NOT having a good feeling about this. My rangers senses are tingling and my nose isn't getting a very good feeling in it either. We better just be passing through or something because I don't think I'm ready!"

What kind of faith did that show she had in Jake though? The Arcanine had been infused with her and she was doubting his powers and abilities. Though she was in control of the body it was his powers that she was running on and to doubt herself would be to doubt Jake. She shook her head to rid her mind of the negative thoughts and concentrated souly on what was ahead. If they had to take on Sabrina then so be it! Who was she to question her Pokemon's powers? She had seen Jake take down more threatening enemies that an Alakazam before and she was confident that he could do more than what she deemed possible. "We can do this Jakey!"

As she yelled this into the passing wind, she noticed that the truck in front of her came to a sudden stop and she was forced to come to a complete stop and dodge to the side in order to miss the boot of the truck. She landed awkwardly on her injured ankle and grit her teeth in pain. "Owchies" she murmured trying her hardest not to show weakness. She shook her heal and rose up onto two legs. She walked calmly over to the truck and was about to pull the door open to see what was going on when they were rammed open, nearly nipping her nose as they swung full force outwards. She gasped in shock and clenched her nose with a clawed hand. "Wanna be careful next time, Sir?" She groaned, wriggling her nose. "This is my radar y'know"

"If this isn't a trap, then I'll quit the PLF..." Clove said aloud back to his team members. "Alright everyone, it looks like they laid out a red carpet for us, and it would be rude to keep them waiting. PLF, lets move out."

A trap? Man that was all they needed. They weren't ready for another surprise attack and she especially wasn't up to full standard yet, she needed a bit more time before her heal recovered. "So are we going to face Sabrina or are we just passing through? Because I'm a little confused." She stated as the team made they're way towards the city.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Sitting in the back of the truck, Jack listened carefully to the conversation between Clove and the Commander. When Clove objecting the mission, calling it a trap, he silently agree, though he didn't show it. Just the rain by itself made put fire, rock, and ground type morphs at a disadvantage, not to mention the mud. As the conversation came to a close, Jack slowly drew in several calming breaths, trying to prepare himself for the battles ahead. Although this was his first official mission, he'd trained long and hard at HQ and felt like he was ready to join the fight. He was surprised and irritated, however, that he'd been sent on a mission against two gym leaders that he had a type disadvantage against. Hoping that the commander knew that he was doing, Jack took one more breath and started building a strategy against Sabrina. It definitely wasn't going to be easy....

His thoughts were interrupted by the driver. "This is as far as I go! Its too dangerous out here and I can't see anything in this downpour! You're about 200 meters from the south guard house, good luck everyone." After answering him, Clove began a speech, "Thanks... we'll need it. Okay team, its all us again. No matter how disposable the Commander makes us sound, we're the only ones who can do this. Jade, Alice, Plum, we've been through quite a bit together. You're all captains now and you earned it in the last missions, show me that you earned it in this mission as well. We'll have to watch each others' backs constantly. The Commander wont acknowledge that this mission is a bad idea, but I know better. We'll be fighting in disadvantageous conditions and against two of the most powerful people you've probably ever encountered. We've seen the extent of Sabrina's wrath and what Misty is capable of with this storm... Please be careful. This will be a straight forward assault until we get into the city limits, where we'll split into two attack groups. We'll sweep the whole city and finish it with Sabrina. Thats the ideal plan at this point, any questions? Good. PLF, lets roll out."

Misty.... Jack had seen her abilities firsthand when she almost killed Blitz, his Blaziken. Despite his disadvantage, she was someone he wanted to fight very badly. I guess you may get your revenge after all my friend. Following the others out of the truck, he was stunned when the rain instantly stopped. I guess they noticed our arrival....
    "If this isn't a trap, then I'll quit the PLF..." Clove said aloud back to his team members. "Alright everyone, it looks like they laid out a red carpet for us, and it would be rude to keep them waiting. PLF, lets move out." Removing his sunglasses and putting them into his backpack, he examined his teammates. He at least knew of Clove, Alice, Jade, and Plum from accounts of their earlier mission, but the others he'd perhaps only seen in the hallways at HQ. By now, he'd at least figured out that Clove seemed to know what he was doing. I guess Jade lookes confident. he thought to himself, attempting to lift his own spirits.

A Sqirtle morph walked up and addressed them saying, "Hey, excuse me! I was supposed to join you in Vermillion...you sorta left without me. I'm Travis Mura. I need to know exactly what's going on." Uninterested, Jack turned his attention away from him, faintly hearing Alice scolding him. Scoffing, Plum broke in as Alice walked back to Jade, "That's some good advice girl. Try not to faint again like last time and maybe you can talk. Anyway... I'm getting bored of waiting around. There's gotta be plenty of losers in there who're needing a good kick in the ass, so let's give it to them. Let's see what you've got newbies! And that goes for you too Jade. You guys embarrassed me enough during the last mission to last me a lifetime." What a windbag.... Why are all these people late? Jack thought as he saw a Weavile morph running up. He heard Jade greeting the new arrival, but his attention was on the fortress in front of them.

"So are we going to face Sabrina or are we just passing through? Because I'm a little confused." said another morph who'd ran beside the transport the whole way. Still examining the fortess, Jack remembered something about the town that he'd almost forgotten. Looking toward Clove but avoiding his eyes as was his way, he spoke for the first time, "Do we knew what happened to the Fighting Dojo beside the gym?" His voice was flat and emotionless, though inside he hoped that nothing had happened.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    "That's some good advice girl. Try not to faint again like last time and maybe you can talk. Anyway... I'm getting bored of waiting around. There's gotta be plenty of losers in there who're needing a good kick in the ass, so let's give it to them. Let's see what you've got newbies! And that goes for you too Jade. You guys embarrassed me enough during the last mission to last me a lifetime."

Alice felt indifferent towards the accusations that her colleague had thrown at her. She wasn't interested in starting an argument with someone else, especially after the incident with the girl on the outskirts of Digglet Cave. The logic behind it was that Alice had passed out due to an attack, and would never faint out of nerves or weakness, that would be um-imaginable of someone like herself. On top of everything, this "Plum" girl knows this, however she instead chose to cause a scene by confronting Alice.

"Not worth my breath. We've taken down to tyrants with little to no help from her, she'll soon realize the scale of the situation. Then she might show some respect for our jobs and her colleagues." Alice shot a sarcastic smile to Plum and then turned to Jade. In all honesty she was shocked at how the comments that the Scyther-Move had made didn't bother Jade. When Cecily had troubled Alice outside of Mt. Moon, Jade stood up to her.

Suddenly a voice perked up from near the truck. "So are we going to face Sabrina or are we just passing through? Because I'm a little confused." The voice came from a young girl with beautiful, multi-coloured, firey hair.

"I can't see us passing through this fortress and making it out the other side. We're pretty sure there's two tyrannical leaders in there, and it's our job to knock them off their thrones." Alice informed Aisha. What she said came out more excited than it sounded, however she said it with confidence and shot an equally as confident smile at the Arcanine-morph. "So, sir. Your commands?"

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Lilith played around with her flap-like hair while the other members of PLF continued talking. Although she wasn't paying much attention, it amazed her how they could gather outside of Saffron for so long without being spotted. They needed to act quickly, or the entire mission could be in jeopardy. Going against her usual, drawn back self, Lilith stepped up and opened her mouth to say something.

"So are we going to face Sabrina or are we just passing through? Because I'm a little confused."

Lilith looked for the source of the voice and saw that it was the Arcanine morph that spoke up— someone who Lilith had not noticed before. Lilith closed her mouth, as even though that wasn't the question she was going to ask, it was bound to receive the same answers.

"I can't see us passing through this fortress and making it out the other side. We're pretty sure there's two tyrannical leaders in there, and it's our job to knock them off their thrones," said the Ambipom morph to the Arcanine morph.

"So, sir. Your commands?" Alice said to no one in particular, although Lilith was sure she was talking to the Cacturne.

"Uh, before you answer," Lilith said, finally building up the confidence to speak, "how exactly do you plan on getting us in there?"

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    One after another, more PokeMorphs began to arrive and soon enough the group had increased to nine altogether, including the initial four from the previous PLF. Counting them, Plum looked over the newcomers, realising she had seen not one of them during her entire time with the Kanto PLF division. Taking into account her recent transfer from Johto, the initial division she intended on joining, and her lack of acknowledging others during her limited time there, it really came as no surprise. That said, she was intrigued as to the choices the arriving members had made in terms of their partner, seeing a squirtle, arcanine, weavile, blaziken and lapras-morph respectively.

It was then that her recent victim of verbal abuse spoke up, answering the newly arrived blaziken before then turning to Clove for orders. Following that, the weavile-morph who had seemed to have come out of nowhere also chimed in, questioning the method in which they would be taking en route, which she found odd, considering the sudden change in weather and clear path ahead.

"It's obvious isn't it?" she chirped through pursed lips, folding her hands onto her hips, "If they've come to greet us, we should go do the same. Trap or none, I say we go straight in."

Now, Plum wasn't always the brightest bulb, in fact, her mental capacity could be compared to a single watt, speaking hypothetically and in electrical terms of course. But that didn't change the fact that her physical abilities were one of the best in the business. After all, she had dedicated nine years of her life to training and that was before she had infused with her partnered scyther as well. So when it came to brute force and brawl tactics, she was the girl. Instincts over brains she always believed, hence her natural disliking of the monkey girl.

That aside, despite their love-hate relationship, well, mostly just hate, she knew how Clove worked or at least how he used to anyway. But she was sure he'd agree.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    The whole thing looked like a high school field party. Morphs entered from all different directions, the majority of them late for unexplained reasons which definitely itched at Clove's nerves. One by one the ones who missed the transport arrived on foot, immediately asking questions that had just been briefed inside. Questions finally kept piling on top of each other until, clenching his fist tightly, Clove couldn't handle anymore.

"Enough." He said in a demanding voice. "All of you be quiet, your squawking like idiots, we're professionals. Act like it." He finished sternly.

"Any you three." He said turning to point to the Arcanine, Lapras, and Squirtle morph with large green spikes extending towards them from his arms. "I don't tolerate tardiness. We're trying to save the world and you can't even be on time?!"

Faint Attack

Clove quickly dispersed into shadows, reappearing next to the Squirtle morph at incredible speed.

Needle Arm, Pin Missle

Clove stood with needled arm held inches from Travis' neck and a fist full of pin missile needles in hand, pointed right at Aisha and Lilith.

"Are you going to be late dodging that as well? Grow up. You could lose your life." He said in a low tone, staring them down through narrow eyes. He lowered his arm, letting the spikes retreat underneath his skin once more. "Any of you. This doesn't happen again. Understood?"

Plum's arrogance was his next stop, and he was pretty sure she knew it. Plum and Clove had been on bad terms together for quite a while for reasons they didn't discuss in front of the PLF. As much as he hated it, their emotions frequently leaked to the surface.

"Plum. Your arrogance is undeserved. I seem to remember you arriving to the Vermillion mission late after Captain Travis Varias defeated Lt. Surge and all elite guards were dealt with. And didn't we find you half paralyzed from some punk Plusle and Minun morphs? Keep the comments to yourself." Clove said in an also low tone, to snuff the girl's already obnoxiously high ego. Alice of course was also beginning to get snippy but for the sake of time, Clove decided not to deal with her. He was ready to get this mission started.

"So, sir. Your commands?" Alice quickly asked. Before he could answer, he was cut off by Lilith.

"Uh, before you answer ... how exactly do you plan on getting us in there?"

"Hm..." Clove audibly sounded, clearly intended to look like he was pretending to think. He looked to the wall, once more pretending to size up the wall. He already knew that the veteran team members already knew Clove's basic infiltration strategy. He was fluent in assassination techniques, not infiltration. Finally turning to the team, he eyed his older members again, then the new ones, and finally just shrugged.

"I was just gonna make a door..." Clove said nonchalantly. A confused look was apparent in the new recruits who had never seen Clove in action before. "Well, I guess its time for me to show you why this is an attack force and not defense." He said to the group, turning around and walking a few feet in front of him. "Hm... 200 meters he said? That should be close enough...When the time comes, and you'll know when, I want two forces splitting up through the city. Lilith, Alice, and Aishia will be with me, traveling up the west side of the city. The rest will use the east side of the city. Stay away from the middle, its too dangerous. We have reports that... unfortunately... the fighting gym has also been taken over and under Sabrina's control. This creates a whole different realm of fighting for us, deal with them as you can and keep in contact via your communicators. As you know, all of our locations will be visible on the map contained inside. Now... onto more pressing matters. I'd move back a few feet if I were you..."

Clove limbered himself up, shaking his body a bit before setting a foot behind him for stability and letting his Needles extend all over his body, reaching as far as they could outwards. He pressed the bottoms of his palms together, facing them towards the center of the large wall. The spikes on his back began glowing an eerie pale white light. The energy seemed to transfer into a small ball in the center of his palms as it grew larger. Clove smirked slightly before yelling back to his team.

"Its time to make a door..."

The energy blasted from his hands in a brilliant pale green energy blast that quickly carved a trench through the terrain, heading straight for the walls edges. It traveled with immense speed before colliding with an invisible force that held the beam at bay.

"Light Screen...I thought so. They're trying to wear us down before we even get in there, I KNEW it was a trap..." Clove thought to himself, frustrated. He turned over his shoulder as the strain of the beam was beginning to get to his body.

"Its a Light Screen! I'm gonna need some extra fire power! Feel free to help!" Clove yelled over his shoulder, the signal for someone else with a big enough special attack to come help him out. He struggled against the beam's massive energy output and consumption while he body continued to feel weak.

"Damnit... at this rate I wont even have enough energy for another shot today...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Alice couldn't help but feel the least bit smug. She was the only one not to be lectured, besides Jade, and the look on Clove's face while yelling at Plum was priceless. Suddenly, Clove, after finishing his rant, looked as if he was contemplating something. After mulling over whatever he was debating, Clove turned to the team.

"I was just gonna make a door..." Clove told the team. The twinkle in his eye and the tone of his voice rang bells in Alice's head.

"Why didn't I of all people see this coming?!" Alice thought to herself, shocked by her Leader's rash decision. "Trap or not, Sabrina can predict the future, and that wall is the only thing separating us from hordes of Fighting, Water and Psychic type Morphs." Alice, being stealthy and agile rather than powerful objected to the way Clove dealt with things when it regarded his trump card. It always put the team at great risk, alerting everyone to their presence. Although past experiences always worked out in the end.

"Its time to make a door..."

"Clove, please... don-" Alice tried to interject, but failed as the controlled explosion of light exploded from Clove's hands in beam form. The Solarbeam ripped through the air, towards the armored fortress. Suddenly the attack collided with an invisible force, about 10 feet in front of the actual wall. Due to the impact the wall became slightly visible and repeatedly flashed yellow.

"Its a Light Screen! I'm gonna need some extra fire power! Feel free to help!" Clove yelled over his shoulder. A smile spread over Alice's face, this was her time to shine. She flicked her Lavender fringe from her face and vanished. The combination of Double Team and her natural speed was an awesome combination, she reached the light screen in under a second. Upon reaching her destination she raised a glowing hand into the air. I shone brighter as she lifted it, and suddenly... "BRICK BREAK!" she screamed at the top of her voice. She brought her hand crashing down onto the invisible force field, it took a second or so for the impact to do anything, the delayed reaction gave Alice enough time to leap to the side, just in time for the Light screen to shatter into thousands of glowing pieces, that all disappeared before touching the floor.

Clove's attack (albeit about a third of the attacks original power) was successful. It majestically smashed through the outer walls of Saffron City. Dust and rocks attacked the team as an unwanted side effect of the blast, obscuring the team's vision. Alice opened her eyes for a few seconds, however the sight that she witnessed was one she neither anticipated nor welcomed. A slightly chubby looking morph was standing a few feet infront of the Solar Beam, straight in it's path. She had sky blue coloured skin, a strange face smothered with an overuse of lipstick, and seemed to be saluting something. The Morph, obviously a Wobbuffet, was generating a red aura. She was using Mirror Coat, and Alice was the only one who would not be hit by the attack when the Wobbuffet morph reflected it.

"MOVE!" She shrieked at the top of her lungs, yelling at the stationary team, most of whom were just a few meters behind Clove.

The Beam hit Wobbuffet. An eerie silence filled the air as the Solar Beam subsided. The two seconds of silence felt like hours, as suddenly the defending morph, who was glowing a pale green, exploded with power and released it's own Solar Beam, roughly twice the size of Cloves, directly back at it's owner. Alice froze to the spot as the beam hit Clove's general area, however she never saw the actual point of impact, due to a large throbbing pain on the side of her face.

She looked up to see the bare, clawed, foot of a dark-skinned man with extremely long limbs. The man's kick had sent her flying a good ten feet before she crashed onto the ground. However the Hitmonlee morph was not alone. What seemed like hundreds of other morphs, all of varying types, came charging through the 'door' that Clove had made. Saffron's trap was worse than any of the members of the PLF could imagine.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    .....aww Jesus...these people even listenin to me?
    I dunno.
    Oh well, they've had moree xperience here than I have in the PLF, let them talk.

as Travis thought this, listening to the conversatin, the one who resembled a Cacturn blew out in anger for their tardiness...more like...hey-you-forgot-us-ness.

"I don't tolerate tardiness. We're trying to save the world and you can't even be on time?!"

With that he did something unexpected. He attacked. A needle arm was just inches from Trav's neck. Travis didn't move. He stared at eh face of the attacker.

He said nothing, but inside his head, were a bnch of little nice thoughts.

Oh you did NOT just do that...
    Try that again, I dare you...
    Wanna ****in do that again?...
    Nice try...that's been done on me before, it's nothing new and it's not gonna scare me....

"Are you going to be late dodging that as well? Grow up. You could lose your life." He said in a low tone, staring them down through narrow eyes. He lowered his arm, letting the spikes retreat underneath his skin once more. "Any of you. This doesn't happen again. Understood?"

Travis stared rather cold at him. "Yeah, I read you."

The team began commencing attacks on the light screen wall. the one, known as Clove, unleashed a solar beam after one brick breaked through the light screen. The solar beam was countered by a wabbefet morph.

Gill, we've seen that done before! You think Protect will stop it?
    Travis, we've been doing that since the dawn of time...of course it will work.
    Ha. I knew it. Let's do it.

"Look out!" Travis soutedrather annoyed, and withdrew into his shell, and used his Protect. THe beam hit Travis, and he felt it, but was unhurt and not in anyway damaged.

The smoke was thick and he had to stay in his shell until it cleared, he waited for a command.

OOC: Sorry this is a little rushed, dad' rushing me off the comp

Midnight Jasper

Guardian of Nightshade
    Years
    I was absolutely furious with myself. How stupid can you get? And being lectured...this was so humiliating. I didn't know what to blame - the mud, the truck, the rain, the rubbish in-land air...but most of all I had to blame myself.

"I don't tolerate tardiness. We're trying to save the world and you can't even be on time?!"

I wanted to argue, to point out that I had been crawling in the damned mud for an hour. I would have, if he hadn't be so right. Ugh. I hate agreeing with other people. It's like a sort of weakness. Especially if they're lecturing you.

Still, he was pretty quick. That Needle Arm..I hardly saw him move.

Smashing down the wall, however, didn't seem the most subtle of entrances to me. Like a knock on the door. Still, I'm no expert in that department, and I had no other suggestions. The trap was unavoidable, I guess. If your opponent can read minds and see the future, there isn't much you can do about it.

I had been expecting a sort of firepower beyond anything I had ever seen before, but the hundreds of morphs...I had no defense, nothing in my arsenal. I saw in the corner of my eye the Squirtle guy use protect; I saw the leader, Clove, get blasted by his own Solarbeam; I saw the Ambipom sent flying by a Hitmonlee. I was standing out of the way and, fortunately, managed to avoid being flattened by the first outburst. But that was nothing. They were swarming out of the wall like ants, except each one of them matched one of us. We were hopelessly outnumbered.

I panicked. I couldn't remember a single move that I had, a single strength of mine. All of my rock-hard resolve, so strong in driving rain, had disappeared, leaving what felt like a flimsy body behind.

Don't be stupid, Lakel. Listen to me. Listen inside you.

It was the song again. It was much louder this time, rising and falling, twisting and turning, invigorating my soul. I knew that on the outside I must have looked like an idiot - humming gently to myself, eyes closed, getting trampled and beaten by hundreds of morphs. But I felt no pain: I listened only to the song inside me.

And then I opened my mouth and the song flowed out of me as well.
    There. That's it. That'll slow them down, if only for a while.
    I saw someone who was on our side turn around and stare at me for a bit, but I didn't care. Nothing mattered now but keeping the song flowing.
    I was Singing.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Lilith clawed under her chin as she awaited Clove's answer, hoping that she didn't anger him by interupting him. Her face was drenched in liquid, but it wasn't rain water— as the storm had by now finally subsided— but instead sweat. As fast as she was, Lilith wasn't expecting the Cacturne morph to be so violent with his demonstrations and if he wanted to, could have finish off the Weavile morph with that close range Pin Missile. The warning also helped cement Clove's authority over the PLF members.

"Hm..." their mission leader finally began after an awkward silence, "I was just gonna make a door..."

The false smile on Lilith's face dropped at that point. She was no expert tactician, but it didn't take a genius to realize that something like blasting through a huge wall would be noticed. And the fact that they were morphs breaking in to the fortress made it worse. Unfortunately, Lilith's hesitation got the better of her and she decided not to speak against the plan.

"Well, I guess its time for me to show you why this is an attack force and not defense. Hm... 200 meters he said? That should be close enough...When the time comes, and you'll know when, I want two forces splitting up through the city. Lilith, Alice, and Aisha will be with me, traveling up the west side of the city." Lilith immediately glanced at the Arcanine and Ambipom morphs.

"The rest will use the east side of the city. Stay away from the middle, its too dangerous. We have reports that... unfortunately... the fighting gym has also been taken over and under Sabrina's control. This creates a whole different realm of fighting for us, deal with them as you can and keep in contact via your communicators. As you know, all of our locations will be visible on the map contained inside. Now... onto more pressing matters. I'd move back a few feet if I were you..."

Lilith quickly back stepped as she took note of Clove's words. She didn't worry much about Sabrina and her psychic minions, but knew the fighting types would be a problem. When she turned her vision back to Clove, she was surprised to see the Cacturne morph building up a Solarbeam before firing it directly at the wall. The structure barely budged when the attack made contact, but instead glowed a bright yellow.

Clove mentioned something about a Light Screen and needing extra force, but before Lilith had a chance to react, Alice attacked the wall with a shining fist. The Light Screen shattered and the Solarbeam did the rest as the wall crumbled to the ground. The beam continued forward, heading straight for a dark silhouette in the dust. Although a little altered, the shape resembled a Wobbuffet enough for Lilith to get cold feet. Like most Wobbuffet, the morph took the attack as if it was nothing and shot it back toward the PLF with double the force. Using her best attribute— speed— Lilith quickly hopped to the side, but she was unable to tell if the rebounded Solarbeam injured any other members.

Lilith opened her mouth to ask if everyone was okay, but abruptly shut it as a multitude of shapes appeared through the hole they just created. Lilith found herself regretting not speaking up earlier as now they were in a very bad situation. They were obviously outnumbered and while Lilith tried to count exactly how bad the odds were, a figure leapt toward her. It looked to be a male with an odd skin color— the top half of his body was yellow but the bottom half was brown. His snout extended to about a foot in length and the Weavile morph found herself fighting a Drowzee morph. At least it was better than the Hitmonlee, which just dealt Alice a menacing blow.

"You chose the wrong morph to attack today!" Lilith cried as she cupped her hands at her waist. A dense ball of dark energy formed in her palms and she hurled the Dark Pulse at her attacker. The color drained from his face as the disadvantaged morph was sent flying by the force of the attack. Sweat dropped from Lilith's brow and she dropped to one knee.

"I can't keep this up. We have to do something about this."

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    So much had happened in such a small amount of time. Jade would always be amazed by this, no matter how long she was with the PLF. Clove lost his patience, what with the tardiness and the arrogant remarks. She and Alice were the only ones spared in the lecture. She shrugged when no one answered her friendly greeting, they didn't have time for such things right then. They were given orders about what to do once inside and she grimaced when it was announced that she, Plum, and three newcomers were taking the east side. Jade was really looking forward to working with Clove and Alice again. Her thoughts were interrupted by Clove's voice.

"I was just gonna make a door..." Clove said. Oh no, someone must have asked about getting inside, Jade thought to herself. She smirked slightly, waiting to see the look on the new recruits' faces when they saw how Clove ran things. Her smirk was quickly wiped off her face when his Solar Beam hit a Light Screen.

She thanked God that she hadn't helped 'make a new door'.

Smoke and then, like ants, morphs came pouring through the new whole in the wall. Some of the new recruits took to it, but they were struggling. Alice was attacked by a Hitmonlee! Jade was so frustrated; Clove knew this would happen! Why wouldn't the Commander listen??

Quickly Jade charged herself up for battle. Dark Pulse. She aimed it swiftly at the Hitmonlee, hoping it would buy Alice some time. While she was still charged up she sent another powerful blow toward a Drowzee that had targeted Lilith.

"Take that scum!" her voice as dark as her glowing hands. This was going to get exhausting after awhile but she didn't have much else against fighting and psychic types. She turned toward the others, "What are you waiting for?! FIGHT!!"

She felt someone running at her from behind and, without hesitation, fed them a large dose of dark matter with her left hand. If only the Commander could see this....

A different vibration was being picked up, but this time it wasn't from her feet. Her ears perked up. Who's singing?

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Waiting for Clove to answer his question, Jack's eyes widened in surprise as he clenched his fists angrily and demanded, "Enough. All of you be quiet, your squawking like idiots, we're professionals. Act like it." Jack lowered his head in slight remorse, but lifted his head again when the lieutenant did something unexpected. "Any you three." He said turning to point to the Arcanine, Lapras, and Squirtle morph with large green spikes extending towards them from his arms. "I don't tolerate tardiness. We're trying to save the world and you can't even be on time?!" Disappearing, he reappeared a second later with a Needle Arm against the Squirtle morph's neck and Pin Missle pointed at the Arcanine and Laparas morphs. "Are you going to be late dodging that as well? Grow up. You could lose your life." He said in a low tone, staring them down through narrow eyes. He lowered his arm, letting the spikes retreat underneath his skin once more. "Any of you. This doesn't happen again. Understood?" Not bad. thought Jack, admiring Clove. Keep this up, and maybe I'll finally have found a fellow morph that I can trust with my life....

Turning to Plum, Clove continued his scoldings, "Plum. Your arrogance is undeserved. I seem to remember you arriving to the Vermillion mission late after Captain Travis Varias defeated Lt. Surge and all elite guards were dealt with. And didn't we find you half paralyzed from some punk Plusle and Minun morphs? Keep the comments to yourself." That'll teach that ol' windbag. I'll show her that newbies aren't always as bad as she thinks. Apparently answering someone's question of how to get into the town, Clove answered, "Hm... I was just gonna make a door..." Jacks eyes narrowed a bit a this and wondered what exactly he meant. Does he really mean to just blast a hole in the wall? His question was soon answered as Clove said, "Well, I guess its time for me to show you why this is an attack force and not defense. Hm... 200 meters he said? That should be close enough...When the time comes, and you'll know when, I want two forces splitting up through the city. Lilith, Alice, and Aishia will be with me, traveling up the west side of the city. The rest will use the east side of the city. Stay away from the middle, its too dangerous. We have reports that... unfortunately... the fighting gym has also been taken over and under Sabrina's control. This creates a whole different realm of fighting for us, deal with them as you can and keep in contact via your communicators. As you know, all of our locations will be visible on the map contained inside. Now... onto more pressing matters. I'd move back a few feet if I were you..."

Stepping back four or five steps, Jack saw the spikes on Clove's back glow with an eerie color and an orb form between his hands. It's Solar Beam.... Smirking back at the team, Clove shouted, "Its time to make a door..." Launching his Solar Beam at the wall, it was stopped suddenly by an invisible force. "Its a Light Screen! I'm gonna need some extra fire power! Feel free to help!" Clove yelled over his shoulder while continuing the Solar Beam, but before Jack could step in and help, Alice charged the wall in blinding speed and brought it down with a Brick Break. Seeing a Wobbuffet about to reflect the Solar Beam, Alice screamed, "MOVE!"at the top of her lungs, jolting Jack into action. Using Agility, he moved far enough from the returning attack to avoid it and gasped as hordes of morphs poured out of the hole that Alice and Clove had made.

Hmm... A trap? I think that's an understatement. They never mentioned stuff like this when I signed up.... Blocking a Machoke morph's Karate Chop with an upraised hand, Jack sent it stumbling back with a Blaze Kick. After hitting a Mr. Mime with a Flamethrower, he felt his feet leave the ground as he was lifted into the air. Spotting a Kadabra morph with an uplifted hand as the culprit, he aimed another Flamethrower at it only to have it stopped by its other hand with Protect. "This is crazy!" he shouted to anyone around him. "Even if we somehow survive this, we won't have enough energy to take on Sabrina and Misty." He glared at the morphs surrounding the group in frustration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back