• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Liberation Force: Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "It's not my fault you decided to break the rules and stop me from saving your butt..." the scyther-morph spat under her breath, crossing her arms in a huff as Clove continued with his briefing.

Deciding to keep quiet as to not waste anymore time, since she was already becoming impatient with waiting to storm the city, it came as a slight surprise to see the usually collected commander lose his cool in front of the group, their tardiness and almost definitive odds of accomplishing the mission being close to naught. She had seen the cacturne-morph irritated before but seeing him launch a full on Solarbeam during the start of their assault was news to her. He was either under a lot of pressure from the operations commander or was just plain pissed. Whatever the case and putting aside all logical reasoning, she was all for a full on assault despite the overwhelming odds.

It then came to her attention that they would be splitting up into two separate groups and given specific instructions to avoid any and all axial routes through the city. The first group heading west while the second east. In her particular case, along with Jade, Lakel, Travis and Jack, she would be driving straight for the gym in the northeast part of town. And that was perfectly fine by her. Her only concern being the extent and capabilities of the newcomers' skills. Of course, what better way to test them and see for herself than this?

"Oi!" she called over her shoulder to her accompanying squad of four, picking herself up after falling from the sheer force of the reflected Solarbeam, to which was then deflected by the rugged squirtle-morph, "Let's go! We're heading straight for the gym, so ignore the weaklings and rush inside!"

Unable to surpress a smile for having waited two long weeks to finally see some action, Plum rolled up her sleeves and cocked her neck. The mission had begun and she was ready to get her scythes dirty. Looking ahead, the distance between their current position and the south wall of the city was no less than two-hundred meters, the latter half already swarmed with incoming cannonfodder. And judging by the small commotion already breaking out amongst the mass, it seemed that the monkey girl had already proceeded ahead. This was their chance.

"Stop wasting your energy! Hurry and get inside!" the scyther-morph called to her group, "The others can handle themselves!"

With that, Plum immediately raced forward, avoiding the charging psychic and fighting types that got in her way. In little less than a minute she had arrived at the spot where Alice had previously aided in breaking the abnormally large Light Screen, the only enemy left standing in her way being the initial counter attacking wobbuffet-morph.

Seing the delictable scyther-morph arrive, the plump little man grinned, flashing his crooked stained teeth. Then in mere seconds, an orange light began to emanate from and around his blue oblong body. A counter.

"Hit me all you like scum." he sneered, very much amused at his current state, "But you won't get past me!"

In essence, he was right, whatever she dished out, he would only return twofold. Of course, the main problem with a technique such as this was that if she didn't attack at all, neither could he until it wore out. And judging by his appearance, he wasn't much of the pursuing type either. So all she had to do was...

"Later!" she called with a smile, hopping past him and hitting the paved walkway inside, "Made it!"

"Not quite!" came a gruff voice behind her, to which she turned to face only to receive a heavy blow to her gut.

Her breath immediately escaped her lungs as she fell back from the force, clutching her sides as she winced from the pain. Looking up, she came face to face with a rather elegant looking medicham and gallade-morph.

"Who do you think you are?" the latter sneered as the first retracted its fist, "Soiling this city with your presence. How low will the PLF go?"

"You bastards..." Plum coughed, as she struggled to regain her breath, one hand still holding her side to accommodate the pain.

They had broken at least two of her ribs and from just one punch. Their strength and skill level must have been at an extremely high caliber. These weren't just some disposable lackeys, they were...

"W-Who the hell are you?" she demanded, poising her remaining blade at the two PokeMorphs, both remaining standing in place.

Snickering at the sight, the gallade-morph simply crossed his arms while the medicham-morph took the initiative, "We are the hybrids of the city's two gyms, the psychic and fighting morphs. We are Saffron's elite."

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    "Let's go!" was what Travis heard. He immediatly got up and ran with the group into the city.

The city was infested with morphs. None were really all that tough, but they were annoying.

Is it always this easy for you?
    Ehh...most of the time...
    You mean, nobody before this, was challenging?
    Well, there were a few but....yeah...not many...you taught me too well.
    No complaints there I guess...

Travis continued fighting off morph after morph, and observed the group's actions.

"This is crazy!" one shouted. "Even if we somehow survive this, we won't have enough energy to take on Sabrina and Misty."
    Travis just laughed, then tought of the faous three worded lyric that began this famous song known as "So What? SO F***ING WHAT?!
    He didn't say it out loud, but laughed more.

Travis fought more than heard a command from the scyther morph. "Oi! Let's go! We're heading straight for the gym, so ignore the weaklings and rush inside!"

Are you f***ing insane? We were ordered not to go directly into the center of the gym- damn it. Why even try. My own motto prohibits me. "F*** it all and f*cking no regrets." It's her hide that's getting the lecture, not mine. I'm just following orders.

They ran, Travis had to fire a few big Hydro Pump torrents at the oncoming enemy. Which caused him to slow down a little, but he wasn't too far. After fighting off most of them, he looked toward the scyther morph, who was now on the ground, and over her wera two other morphs, which did not look at all friendly.

Travis then heard the phrase "We are Saffron's elite."
    That's all he needed to hear.

We were warned not to go through here...overconfident leaders...oh well.

Travis felt a surge of power in him, and unleashed a powerful hydro pump, which was aimed for the morphs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Clove struggled against the blast until Alice appeared to the rescue, cutting down the barrier and safely moving out of the way, creating the large hole. Clove ceased fire, only to see the beam returning back at him. His eyes widened in horror, quickly looking for shelter. He glanced over, seeing Lakel in what looked like a similar state of shock. She simply stood and began singing.

"Not the time..." Clove thought to himself as he rush for her diving and rolling behind a rock with her as they narrowly evaded the brunt of the blast. She continued to sing in his arms as Clove covered his ears in effort to drown out the singing while shielding her with his body. The blast finally cleared as Clove glanced around cautiously, still covering his ears. The hordes of enemies had begun to waver in their steps and some were beginning to fall where they stood. Lakel's sing attack was effecting the entire field of morphs. Clove quickly looked around, seeing Plum and her team capitalizing on the open moment. He quickly turned to Lakel, yelling to her.

"Hurry, catch up with Plum! Go!" he called loudly. Without waiting for an answer, he turned to watch his own team as turned around to scan the area for the other team mates, Aisha, Jade, and Lilith. He could only hope they hadn't fallen asleep but there was no time to think about that. He quickly flipped open his communicator, writing a text to send to his team.

*West side team, go now! I'll be waiting.*

He flipped the phone shut, looking to the newly made door littered with unconscious sleeping bodies. He moved quickly, making his way to the west side of town. He leaped quickly through the rubble, now within the city limits. He needed a good place to look out for the others until they arrived... but where... He looked silently, seeing a sneaking figure across the street, someone hadn't been effected by the sleep. Clove flung a hand full of needles at the figure, landing close to their feet as they jumped high into the air and onto a building. The revealed figure stood tall and slender. He spread noble wings wide with tribal markings on him. The green on his clothes matched the rough square like wingtips. A Xatu morph.

"I don't suppose you're just going to let me go, are you..?" Clove asked, obviously without needing an answer. He let his spines extend slowly, as he sized up his opponent. He looked relatively thing frail but Clove definitely knew that looks were deceiving in this particular line of work. Clove didn't even blink an eye before the Xatu disappeared eerily without saying a word. Clove scanned the dark building fronts quietly as the empty streets allowed passage of a small breeze. He lowered into a counter position, awaiting the Xatu to reappear. Without notice, it appeared in his face, staring him down through hollow eyes. Surprised, Clove jumped backwards, slicing down as the Xatu easily evaded. It appeared again, charging a shadow ball that fired towards Clove. It exploded as it connected with pavement, sending gravel and rocks flying everywhere. Clove landed gracefully as he was finally ready to counter attack, disappearing into a whisp of shadows. He re appeared a distance away, throwing well aimed Pin Missiles that narrowly missed their target, sticking straight from the ground as the Xatu moved in mechanical odd motions as it dodged each show. Its eyes suddenly began to glow an eerie purple as the sky around the area began to darken. He stepped back into the darkness silently, vanishing from sight. Clove smirked silently. This was his territory. But without warning he was struck hard, tumbling through the dark streets. He took more consecutive hits before he was knocked from the darkness and rolled across the cement. Shaking off the damage best he could, he returned to his feet.

"What the hell was that? It felt wet...and solid..." He groaned, rubbing his back. Another hard hit revealed the source as Clove went skipping across the ground. The Xatu had company. A morph stood with evil eyes and a star on his chest. Two claw like hands protruded from his wrists, a definite Crawdaunt. His attacks were heavy and hurt. Who knows what else he could do. It instantly charge for Clove, barely giving time to put up a defense and parry the huge claws continuously in attempt to avoid damage. Clove knocked them away with his spikes, guarding best he can as the two morphs exchanged attacks, only giving him time to dodge.

"Damnit, I was just getting some momentum too... and a water type?! I knew Misty was here somewhere... If I can just hold out until the rest of the team arrives, we should be able to split them up and handle them easily. I've just got to hold them off but i'm on the defensive... guess I'd better change that, here goes nothin... Clove thought as he blocked heavy blows. The Crawdaunt threw down a heavy Crabhammer as Clove reached both arms up, blocking the hit and holding it above his head. The Xatu used this moment to try and capitalize, moving in for the attack without a word. Clove struggled for a moment before simply vanishing into shadows once more, sending the Crawdaunt stumbling forward off balance. Xatu's attack sliced through a blur of darkness as Clove vanished from his spot, and appeared right above him, kicking the Xatu square in the face and following with more Pin Missiles that lined the wall as they fired, scrolling up the side of the building and into the sky while the Xatu made its evasion and escape. Clove quickly turned to the Crawdaunt, firing a hail of Pin Missles his way as well and charging at him with spikes out stretched. He was doing the best he could but it was still 2 against 1... Needle Arm crashed into another attack as the battle against the two morphs raged on.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "Do not think we are the same as the others who greeted you." the medicham-morph calmly continued, looking down on the scyther-morph with pity filled eyes, "And such tactics are uncalled for."

Hinting at the incoming jets of water fired from the recently arrived Travis, the gallade-morph quickly raised his arms in defense, a spherical astral barrier immediately encasing his body, the rocketing water dissipating upon impact. What was surprising was that the attack kept going, running against the curve of the barrier and straight into the idle medicham-morph standing beside the squirtle's target.

"Damn..." Plum breathed with a smile before looking over to the source of the attack, her initial impression rising ever so slightly, "Good shot Travis!"

"Please." came the morph's calm and collected voice, his words betraying his frayed appearance, "Something like this is nothing."

It came as another surprise that after dropping his barrier following the end of the attack, the gallade-morph broke out laughing.

"Damn is right Peachy! He got you good." the psychic-fighting-morph laughed, his smile growing even wider, "That must've been one hell of an attack too, especially after I Protect'd it! You look like crap."

"Shut up." the medicham-morph scoffed, his body beginning to glow as he shot his partner daggered eyes, "Also, my name Peach. It would do you well to remember it, Brem." Then, cocking his head towards Travis, he calmly added, "And you, don't think that'll be enough to hurt me. As I've said, we are the elite, it'll take more than a mere Hydro Pump to stop us."

Grinning at his partner's words, the gallade-morph then chimed in, "Face it, with our intelligence and strength, you guys are nothing more than those backwater fish mutants we have to put up with from Cerulean. And they're weak! I mean really, why is it that we're getting so many disgusting intruders today? So far, all the PLF have lived up to are their stupidity. Coming in with all guns blazing, ruining our wall and dirtying our streets... What the hell are you guys planning on doing here?!"

Completing his Recover technique before regaining his initial composure, the PokeMorph known as Peach interrupted his partner, "That's enough. Don't get so agitated... But if it'll calm you down, you can pick whichever one you'd like to kill first, and I'll take the leftover."

"Hey!" Plum butt in, finally getting to her feet while still clutching her side, "Don't underestimate us, bastards. We'll beat you down and anyone else who gets in our way."

What she really wanted to do was buy enough time for the rest of the group to proceed further into the city and hopefully meet up with the rest of the west side team. Then, they could think about storming the gym and tackling Sabrina. She just hoped that Jade was up to the job in getting herself, Lakel and Jack there before she and Travis were done dealing with these elitists.

"Yeah right!" scoffed the gallade known as Brem, defying the possibility of the scyther and squirtle-morph challenging them as equals, "Alright then, let's get this over with. I guess I'll have to choose..."

SamuraiMaster

Years
    The attack impacted.
    However Gallade used his own Protect and was unharmed. The Hydro Pump did reflect and hit the Medicham morph however, knocking him off guard.
    "Good shot!" Plum stated.

THe morph that was hit just lspoke, despite looking a bit weakened. "Please, something like this is nothing."

The other laughed however, and said" Damn is riight, Peachy! That must've been one hell of an attack too, especially after I Protect'd it! You look like crap!"

Medicham began to use recover and glared at the gallade-morph. They began arduing. Then the Medicham-morph looked to Travis and said "And you, don't think that'll be enough to hurt me. As I've said, we are the elite, it'll take more than a mere Hydro Pump to stop us."

Want more? I've got more where that came from!

The Gallade morph also spoke. "Face it, with our intelligence and strength, you guys are nothing more than those backwater fish mutants we have to put up with from Cerulean. And they're weak! I mean really, why is it that we're getting so many disgusting intruders today? So far, all the PLF have lived up to are their stupidity. Coming in with all guns blazing, ruining our wall and dirtying our streets... What the hell are you guys planning on doing here?!"

Travis couldn't help but laugh at the morph's stupidity.

Fish mutants? I could be such a dick and say a turtle isn't a fish. But it's funnier to watch him make a fool of himself. Sure it ain't gonna be a weakness or anything, but it's just priceless...

"That's enough." the Medicham stated, regaining his posture. "Don't get so agitated... But if it'll calm you down, you can pick whichever one you'd like to kill first, and I'll take the leftover."

"Whoa! Don't underestimate us, bastards. We'll beat you down and anyone else who gets in our way."

"Alright then, let's get this over with. I guess I'll have to choose..." the gallade said. "Grrr, which one? They're both too easy! One's like a fish out of water, and the other's like a bug on a windshield!"

This sort of annoyed Travis. At first it was amusing, but now it was just plain dumb.

"Okay, listen up green gladiator freak. Stop emberassing yourself. DO I really gotta define what a fish is? Turtle's don't got gills, Sherlock."

This angered, the gallade, which is what Travis was trying to do.

That's it, show me your weakness...

"Another thing. I thought you and Sabrina were like, fire is to water. Why bother teaming up? You do realize she might just be using you and may backstab you at any time?"

"I'm warning you, turtle!"

"Hey you got it right! I am a turtle, not a fish! Good job Sparky, have a cookie."

"ENOUGH! YOU'RE GOING DOWN DUDE!"

Am I? You obviously never heard of Travis Mura, and Gill. They're one of the most feared duuos on this world...

The gallade morph charged forward. Travis just stared at the oncoming figure, then withdrew into his shell, causing it to drop onto the ground, and Gallade tripped over it falling to the ground.

Travis then jetisoned annother powerful Hydro Pump at the Gallade from within his shell.

Midnight Jasper

Guardian of Nightshade
    Years
    Was it working? Anxious, I opened my eyes. Amongst the swarming crowd, it seemed to me that a few were asleep. Or maybe that was just my mind playing tricks on me. I had hoped - somehow - that the effect would be amazing, that everyone would suddenly fall into a deep slumber. Now, I realized that was stupid of me. Maybe if they all had the mental capacity of a tapeworm.

I tried to power it up even harder, but something smashed into my forehead. I felt something cold and wet run into my eye, and my vision blurred slightly. My mask..had it cracked? Or was it still holding? I touched it, gently, and it cracked slightly.

Oh, s***...

No singing now. I glared at my opponent through the blood trickling down my forehead. It was humanoid and stood on two legs, but I couldn't see anything else. I hoped fervently that, before long, my wound would clear up. If it kept on leaking like this I could be blinded for part of this mission. The pain was excruciating - the wound was on fire and trickling tongues of cold, slimy ice.

"Oi! Let's go! We're heading straight for the gym, so ignore the weaklings and rush inside!"

The gym...I tried to look past my enemy. The doors were there, wide open, and crammed full with morphs of all sorts. They didn't look as strong, and most of them were water mutants. I hoped that Sabrina had used weaker mutants for defending the gym. Or maybe Sabrina herself was in there, eyes closed but still staring at you, sending chills down your spine...

The figure dealt me another cracking blow. I choked out blood. I needed something stronger than Sing, something that could give me a second's advantage over this strong-willed morph...

Confuse Ray

In my head, I saw a dazzling, dancing light, rolling round and round, flashing and gambolling, eager to escape; I let it out and it flashed brightly, attracting the attention of most of the morphs around me. I doubted that, if the Sing had no effect, it would, but the flash of light had given me a tiny window to escape through...

I dodged past and tried to push through to the huge, imposing doors of the Gym. I was reminded briefly of a scene in Lord of the Rings, where a Gandalf, shining bright, emerged along with all the riders of Rohan. I doubted that would happen here. The way our luck was going, Misty, with her gruesome arms, would sail in with a giant army of fish-morphs.

One of the water-morphs guarding the gate curved her neck round to face me, her dark brown eyes melting into her cream skin. She moved towards me in a curvy, snake-like way, her long magenta hair flowing with her body. I realized, with a sudden, electrifying jolt, that her tail was high and had water flowing around it.

Aqua Tail...
    Please, let her be weak. Please...

I never knew if she was weak or not, because I barely had time to protect my neck and stomach before a huge wall of water slammed into my scaly back. I felt a dull, aching pain, but there was no time to inspect the damage now. The Milotic morph already looked prepared for another attack. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed another morph closing in on me. How could we succeed, when we were outnumbered twenty to one?

Aurora Beam

But it didn't really matter, because despite my growing blindness, this time I kept a cool head. I knew exactly what was going on around me; I could feel my blood pulse with the rhythm of the neverending song in my head. I saw a floating, turning, multicoloured orb with light blues and violets and, at its centre, a blue chip of ice. I saw the orb levitate above my head; I saw it shoot out a beam of dancing colours. I saw the Milotic morph's flipper freeze; I saw the other morph heading towards me stop and turn.

I didn't see the punch coming from that Poliwhirl morph.

And then I saw nothing, nothing at all.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Held in the air by a Kadabra morph's telekinesis, Jack jerked his head up when he heard singing. Crud... It's the move Sing. Covering up his ears, he was able to avoid falling asleep by the Kadabra wasn't so lucky. Since he was using one hand to hold Jack up, he couldn't put both his hands over his ears and started to sway with drowsiness. Jack felt himself hit the ground and immediately sprang and scored a punch on the Kadabra's jaw, succeeding in stunning him. If I use all of my moves now, I might not have anything left by the time we reach the gym. I need to save energy where I can. Seeing Lakel knocked out by a poliwrath, he used Agility and sent it crashing against the roof of a building with a Sky Uppercut. Still using Agility, he quickly picked up Lakel and taking off with low but far leaps just high enough to get over the heads of the other morphs. Yelling over his shoulder to Jade, "I've got Lakel! We need to go Captain! The others have already gone ahead!" He raced ahead, hoping that she was right behind him.

Heading down the east side of the city it wasn't long before he saw Plum and Travis in a battle against a Gallade morph and a Medicham morph. Jack jumped and landed on the shoulders of the Gallade and knocked him off balance when he lept off again, using the morph as a spring board. I'm not going to be able to keep up Agility for much longer, especially not with Lakel weighing me down. His strong legs weren't the least bit tired, but he panted with exertion from the fights and from Agility. He stopped about two hundred feet from the Gallade and looked back, waiting to see what Jade would do and if he needed to stop and help.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Alice's back smashed into the ground, the impact of which forced all the air from her lungs and severely bruised her back. Preparing for the worst, she used her Ambipom arms to launch a plethora of miniature glowing stars at the Hitmonlee-morph, knowing that they would always hit. The Hitmonlee brushed the attack off and charged towards the helpless Ambipom morph, like a Tauros hunting... whatever Tauros eat.

Alice didn't have time to move or retaliate, nor would she lay down and accept her fate. Luckily for her however, Alice's fate was interjected by a powerful wave of dark energy, the source was Jade. Hitmonlee smashed into the crumbling remains of Saffron's wall. Using her Ambipom-agility, she quickly jumped to her feet -ignoring the unforgiving lump on her back- used her real hand to give Jade a thumbs up, yelled her thanks and then followed the rest of the force into the city.

Upon passing several sleeping guards through the door, she witnessed a developing scene between Plum and Travis, the two people that had been involved in some sort of conflict with her only minutes ago, and two rather strong looking morphs, bickering amongst themselves.

"I suppose I'd better help, against my better judgment and mission briefing." Alice quickly assumed some sort of fighting stance. She separated her Ambipom-hands and started to concentrate. Her tail-fists slowly started to glow an amazing white colour as she conserved energy. Suddenly her attention was caught by a Crawdaunt Morph being thrown to the floor, the culprit, Clove. Their 'fearless Leader' was taking on two morphs at once, as appose to Plum and Travis who were fighting a fair battle. Alice, with her Focus Punch still fully charged, combined her speed and Double Team once again.

"A powerful fighting type move like Focus Punch should take out Crawdaunt. But that Xatu morph looks nothing short of an elite"

Alice's Focus Punch made a perfect landing, the sheer power combined with the speed of the attack-combo -personally Alice's favorite- made a beautiful impact. Both her fists smashed into the armored-abdomen of the crustacean morph. In fact the attack was so effective that it's shell actually cracked slightly, due to the impact and sent Crawdaunt smashing into the ground, some twenty feet away. There was no way he was going to recover from an attack like that anytime soon, leaving Alice available to help Clove take down the Xatu morph.

"I may be over thinking things or giving this morph more credit than he's worth, but all I can really do here is help to distract him. The Psychic attacks are undoubtedly his strongest, which wouldn't effect Clove at all. However, if Clove can hit him with one of his famous Faint-Attack Combos, he should be down for the count. Distraction is my only viable option."

Alice unleashed another flurry of stars, her Swift attack, at the Tribal Pokémon, hitting it in the place Alice had intended, his right wing. As the Xatu morph flinched from a critical hit, he dipped to the right due to the his collision, in which Alice saw the opportunity to combine double team with Brick-Break, leaping into the air and smashing the already damaged wing with her large, glowing, Ambipom-fist. The Xatu morph shrieked as he spiraled down to the ground. In distracting the bird-like morph, she had also removed it's flight and ability to use most flying-type attacks, which left it immobile and helpless to the dual dark type Clove.

Alice landed in a generic and heroic pose, flicking her lavender fringe out of her face in doing so. She stood up and regained her composure.

"Sir, he's all yours!" she yelled towards Clove. "I suppose I'd better get going, the main gym is miles from here," she thought. Saffron was possibly the biggest City in Kanto, only rivaled by it's neighbor, Celadon. "I just hope any of the two Gym Leaders are fighting in the battle we're about to provide, rather than waiting miles away in the Gym, we'll never survive otherwise."

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Lilith desperately ran around the battle field, hoping not to get in another fight. That Dark Pulse had left her unexpectedly drained, although she knew it was foolish to use a move that she had only learned days before. A misguided Swift impacted Lilith at her side, causing her ribs great pain. She dared not check if anything was broken, as fear would only add to her pain. As she began to crawl back up, she nearly screamed at the sight of the Drowzee morph that she had just defeated standing above her, a menacing grin planted across his face.

"You're gonna pay for that, you little bi—." The Drowzee was cut off by another flurry of Dark Pulses, but these weren't from Lilith. The Weavile morph looked for the source and saw Jade grinning in her direction. She mumbled an inaudible 'thank you', then hurried to her feet (ignoring the blinding pain) and once against began dodging attackers. Just as she dodged a narrowly jab from a Hitmonchan, which she countered with a Metal Claw right under the chin, her communicator began vibrating. She wondered how anyone could find the time to type in this mess.

*West side team, go now! I'll be waiting.*

Lilith quickly scanned the field for the other members of the west side team and was angered to see the majority of them already engaged in battle. Her mind was at a dilemma: should she follow orders and go in alone or wait for her teammates, even though she wasn't instructed to do so. However, before she had a chance to decide, something large and hard impacted her back, sending her petite frame flying in the air.

"What the heck was that!?" she cried, coughing up a little blood.

She looked forward to see a chimp-like morph charging directly toward her. The Primeape morph reared its arm back in mid-run, determined to finish off the lone PLF member in a single blow. However, before he could get within five feet of his target, Lilith took a deep breath and shot an Icy Wind at the pokemorph. Unlike the previous time, she fired the attack with full force and every intention for it to cause pain. As expected, the water vapor in the air froze into tiny, sharp shards and smashed against the Primeape's face. The charging morph wasn't flown back, but it did stop its charge.

"Your first mistake was choosing me as an opponent," Lilith said coldly. During battles was the only time she allowed the darkness in her heart to take over. Without any regard for pain, the Weavile sprung upward and ran toward her enemy at unimaginable speeds. Before the Primeape had a chance to recover from the Icy Wind, Lilith raised a single hand in the air and fully extracted her claws. The blade-like appendages began glowing a brilliant white and, with a sickly grin on her face, slashed across the Primeape morph's chest with a Metal Claw.

The morph let out an ear splitting cry and staggered backward, clutching its heavily bleeding chest with both hands. Still basking in her dark thoughts, Lilith swiped away the two hands with another Metal Claw, then pressed her free palm against the exposes cut, ignoring the pleads of mercy from the ape-like abomination.

"Dark Pulse," she whispered in a tone that would scare even ghost types. Tears leaked from the Primeape's eyes as the dark energy formed inside his body. From an onlooker, it would look as if Lilith simply pushed the morph, but in reality, the unstable dark energy ravaged the Pokemon's inside, killing it instantly. The moment it dropped, Lilith suppressed the dark thoughts clouding her mind. The entire process left her extremely drained and it was a miracle she didn't collapse right then and there. Her mind, however, was focused on how easy the Dark Pulse was to perform in that state of mind.

"Sir, he's all yours!" The nearby, familiar voice filled Lilith with new hope, and she turned to see Alice was done with her fight. The Weavile morph staggered over to her teammate.

"I think its best we follow Clove's orders now and go," she said to the Ambipom morph in a low tone, clutching her side.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    After two quick thank yous from Alice and Lilith, Jade was being ordered inside. She turned to find Plum motioning her toward the gym. She figured the Scyther Morph would take command, and it didn't bother her in the least as long as she didn't get cocky.

She knew why Clove had stuck them together with some of the new recruits. Jade and Plum were all about strength; if anyone were going to protect newbies, it was them. She was too busy, in fact, making sure everyone had caught up that she missed the attack aimed at them. Plum was in the middle of a verbal attack and Jade did what she knew best.

With great precision she fired at a Medicham Morph who seemed all talk. Whatever he had just been saying would have to wait, "Don't underestimate us, buddy! Actions speak louder than words! Lakel! Jack! Follow me!" she motioned. She began running toward the gym, hoping her attack had given Plum the upper hand, and knowing that she needed to focus on the mission. "Jack, good job, but we need to get going!" she gave him a thumbs up, her hands still glowing slightly.

When she heard only one set of footsteps- they sounded large and far apart- going her direction she turned back around, "Where's Lakel?" Before Jack could answer she saw.
    "I've got Lakel! We need to go Captain! The others have already gone ahead!" Jack raced ahead. She sighed heavily with relief, "You're a quick thinker, I like that" she smiled. "Now let's go kick some ass!"

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "I don't suppose you'd be kind enough to let me in, would you?"

The guards at the gym's front gates were probably the easiest ones in the world to spot if you were looking for mismatched pairs. A girl with violet hair and golden eyes stood to one side of the door, hovering as a purple, gas-like aura floated away from her slowly composed one-half of the duo. The other was a man who might have passed for human, were it not for the bony ridges on the back of his head, and his particularly supple-looking arms. Both of the guards weren't the type of people that you wanted to mess with. The girl had probably gone through at least some form of rudimentary psychic training, which would explain how she was able to keep the gaseous composition of her body from flying apart. The man was obviously a close-range fighter, and an expert combatant. The two complimented each other, making up for the other's weakness. An unbeatable combination, some might say. At least, in theory.

"Oh, a wise guy, huh?" The Hitmon-man was the first to open his mouth, as he entered into a defensive stance, preparing for combat. "You wanna come forward and say that to my face?"

"I suppose so," the other morph answsered, "But you see, one of my friends happens to be attempting to cut his way through your guards, and he needs a bit of back-up at the moment, so I don't have time to waste on trash like you."

The fighting-type morph eyed up his challenger. The Smeargle morph- you could tell what he was from the tail- was probably a little shorter than him, but not by much. His hair had been bleached white, and it branched out in unpredictable directions, but it was otherwise okay. The rest of his body seemed fairly human, though with full combat regalia on, he could have been hiding any other changes to his anatomy. With a grunt, he clenched his fists. "Maria, keep back. You don't need to handle this one."

The meditating Gastly morph opened one eye and looked at her companion. "I foresee that you will require my aid if there is to be any hope of victory," she half-whispered in an eerie voice. "This one is a cut above the usual soldier."

"How right you are, sister," the Smeargle morph agreed as he reached for something slung over his shoulder. "By the way, would you both hold that pose for a moment?" Before either of his adversaries could disagree, the Smeargle had brought up his camera and positioned it. "Shutter Chance!" he exclaimed before snapping a photo. His flash was particularly bright, and both of the guards were stunned by it.

But not for long. The Hitmonchan recovered first, bringing his fists into position and charging forward before launching a few experimental punches. Gritting his teeth, the Smeargle morph dove beneath the first two blows, before twisting to the sides to avoid those that came after. Satisfied that he had assessed his opponent's speed accurately, the guard drew back his fist in order to launch a Mach Punch, at a speed high enough to knock out his opponent in one shot-

And stopped. With a surprised cough, he staggered backwards and fell to one knee, gasping for air, as his opponent smirked above him. "Are we done already?" The Smeargle morph asked, before slipping a wicked-looking combat knife from his boot and holding it to the guard's throat. "Because that was pretty weak. I mean, you'd think that eventually somebody would wise up to this whole 'cover the opponent in Stun Spore at close range while they try to whale on you'. I think that's... what, three successive fights where I've pulled that off?"

Before he could continue, however, the Smeargle was interrupted by a burst of dark energy that slammed into his back, sending him tumbling over the guard he had just subdued. "Ow..." he moaned, rubbing his back as he pulled himself to his feet. "That's gonna leave a mark."

The Gastly morph had moved from her original position, and was now hovering at a safe distance from the Smeargle. Safe from the perspective that neither his knife nor his paralyzing spores could reach her, but her next dark pulse would certainly be a bulls-eye. "Don't bother trying. I have foreseen the result," she whispered, preparing another wave.

"Do me a favor and don't spoil it for me," The Smeargle replied, clutching his knife tightly in one hand. "I still haven't forgiven the commander for telling me about the ending of The Sixth Sense."

The Gastly morph blinked. "Suit your-"

Bam!

"Lesson one: never assume that just because your opponent has a weapon in one hand, he doesn't have a grenade hidden behind his back. Or in this case, a Zap Cannon," the Smeargle teased his downed foe. The Gastly morph could only moan in response, as sparks of golden electricity raced down her body. "For the record? Gastly aren't even psychic types. You couldn't see the future if you wanted to."

Both guards attempted to stop him as he entered the gym through the front door, but their paralysis prevented them. It was the Smeargle's victory. He grinned as he reached for a cell phone, and dialed a quick number. "Chief? It's me, Travis. Operation: Out with a Bang is now commencing. And yes, I know I'm supposed to be in the Sevii Islands by now, but it occured to me that a dear friend of mine is going to get himself killed one of these days if I don't help him out a little, so.... Uh-huh. Yeah. Got it. Whatever. And yes, I am planning to blow something up. What would the fun be if I didn't?"

Travis Varias, special forces Captain, snapped his phone shut. "Clove... you'd better not be dying when I find you..." he muttered as he raced into the gym.

Years
    *West side team. Go! I'll be waiting*

With that, the young Arcanine morph was off, combining her Extreme speed with double team, she was able to cut through the battle at the gate. After the light screen had been shattered Aisha had entered combat mode and was ready for anything. She wanted to be the first to get to the gym leaders and teach them a lesson or two. She hoped however they were not situated at the gym because that was a fair distance away. Dodging a Kadabra morph she found herself tripped up and landing face first on the ground. She growled her emerald eyes suddenly glowing red. "Your going t pay for that" She growled, readying herself on all fours to attack her opponent. 'Aisha, calm down, your just going to go into a rage' A voice said from within her. "I don't care" she growled, the tuffs of fur standing on edge. "He tripped me and that was just foul play."
    'Come on, Aisha don't go doing something that going to cost you the battle. I always listened to you, now you have to listen to me for once!'
    As if triggered, the glowing red eyes calmed and returned to they're original emerald. The young morph shook her head to rid it of the thoughts of completely trampling this morph and were replaced with focus and determination. "Your right. Okay!" She straightened her body so that she was on both feet now and stared the Kadabra down.
    "Aww, is the little puppy having a hard time dealing with the fact that I played dirty?" The thug pouted, teasing her and tempting her all the more to just deck him there and there. "Aww, it is isn't it!"
    "He's getting to me Jakey!" She yelled aloud, her eyes starting to show signs of rage again.
    'He's starting to get to me too. Just hit him for all you've got, Aisha!'
    "Got it!"

With that the battle between Psychic and fire had begun and Aisha landed the first blow with a heft heal to the skull and then coupled it off with a powerful round house kick to the stomach. The Kadabra morph was sent flying and Aisha pounced in for another round. Had it not been for the light screen that was now protecting eh Kadabra it would have been a heft blow to the face from a clawed hand. Never the less, her fist connected with a solid wall and she pulled back with a groan. She was just about getting over the ankle and now she had a fist to nurse too? "You Ba***rd!" She growled, pulling in a deep breath and unleashing a fiery stream. "Flamethrower!"
    The fire collided with the light screen and fluttered in the air, trying to reach the grinning Kadabra morph that was hiding behind it.
    The flames stopped after a while, leaving a glowing red wall in its path. Though the flames had not been enough to shatter the screen, the blow that followed from the Arcanine morphs foot did. Pieces of glowing red shards flew in all manor of directions. Aisha did not take notice of this and jumped straight into battle, landing another kick to the Kadabra's stomach.
    Blood flowed down her cheek and arms where the shards had managed to cut her on her hasty attack, but she ignored them for now and carried on fighting.

"Psychic!" The Kadabra yelled, sending a wave of Psychic energy hurdling at Aisha. It hit home and the young woman was thrown into the air and caught by the Kadabra's telekinesis. She dangled there helplessly, trying to wiggle her way free of the spell. "Argh!" She struggled and struggled but to no avail. The Kadabra took a moment to laugh outright in her face Hahahahaha! Not so tough now are ya, sweetheart." He giggled, calling forth a ball of energy. "I'm afraid your time has come to die."
    Without further ado: "Psybeam!" A beam of light was sent hurtling towards Aisha. She gasped and started to fall towards the ground as the Kadabra's hold on her severed for a moment as he was using Psybeam. Her quick reflexes kicked in and she was able to conjure another flamethrower. The jet collided with the beam and both erupted against each other, sending a spray of energy hurtling at both contestants.
    An array of colourful sparks hit Aisha square on, causing both her and Jake to yell out in pain. She grabbed at her face to stop the burning but to no avail. She landed with a thump on the ground and continued her attempts to wipe the sparks and flames from her being.

After a while, she had managed to put out the remaining patched of fire on her clothes and stand up with great difficulty. She breathed in and out deeply in order to regain apart of her composure before staring off behind the smouldering ruins of the ground before her at the now unconscious Kadabra morph. He was alight in multiple places and so Aisha's good will got the better of her and even though the morph had tried to kill her, she was not heartless enough to leave a being to burn to death. She walked over as fast as her injured body allowed her and patted out the flames with her bare hands. She recoiled now and again but was successful enough to put them out. It would be up to his own team members to heal him as she wasn't that forgiving. She rose to the fullest height she could muster and took a deep breath. "Ack, this is going to take a while to heal." She groaned, clutching at a burnt arm. "Think…think I'll take it easy for a bit." She stated as she jogged off towards her destination.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Clove fended off the Crawdaunt hand to hand until finally, out of the corner of his eye Alice was sprinting to his rescue. He jumped backwards as her Focus Punch completely sacked his opponent, putting an instant end to him. Clove quickly changed to the Xatu who was standing silently, ready to have attacked at any moment. Alice, who seemed to be on a roll, took action against him as well, leaving the Xatu grounded with no chance for recovery.

"Sir, he's all yours!" she yelled, while standing near his kneeling body.

"Hm....Faint Attack"

He appeared quickly behind the Xatu morph. No matter how strong he was, nothing came back from this. He slid out a single pin needle between his fingertips and spun it quickly before quickly slipping it into the Xatu's spinal chord. Ending its life.

"He was tough, but I don't think an Elite. We should make our way to the gym and find Sabrina. Or hopefully even find Misty... both of them are here and its dangerous. If you find Sabrina, wait for the others. That is not up to question." Clove said to the others, taking off in leaps through the city side streets to lead the west team to the gym.

"I hope the others on the East team are doing alright, Plum or Jade will probably check in soon... Clove thought as he dipped and ducked through the streets, running quickly. He reached a corner street before skidding to a halt and looking to his right. He could see a long street that would take him to the north side of Saffron and Sabrina's gym with Silph Co. over the horizon. The house on the corner was eerie and spooky, something about it didn't sit will with Clove. What was it? He just couldn't put his finger on it and inspected closely, failing to notice the steadily increasing rhythmic beat of rain drops on the pavement. He shook the thoughts from his head as he continued around the corner out of the residential side and into the city. He slowed to a stop, now noticing the rain.

"So how long have you been following me." Clove called into the darkness of the empty alley streets. "And what have you bastards done with the people who lived in this town."

Silence followed for what seemed like an eternity until the click of a rolling rock, revealed a walking figure that slowly came into the light of the now overcast and steadily raining day. Long red hair and swooping bangs, six rigid triangles jutting out in all directions on her back. A large red gem in the center of her stomach and on long purple sword, shaped like a starmie's leg, slung lazily over her shoulder as the tapped it impatiently.

"I was wondering how long it would take you. To notice that I was watching, and that the towns people are gone. An easy question to answer. Who do you think you've been fighting? Sabrina's will is powerful and between her natural psychic talents and the ones I gained merging with Starmie, its easy to control these idiots. We had them merge with what ever we chose, and they can't say a word in retalliation. Although some came willingly, the majority probably didn't but who cares, right?" She said to Clove, finishing with a giggle.

"What did you do with Reid." He followed sternly.

"Oh that dog boy we caught? We killed him. That was easy, we only kept him around for about 3 days before he began to bark and whine too much. So I put him.... out of my misery." She said slowly and articulately.

Clove's fists instantly clenched tight, he had never lost a team mate before. It had gotten rough but never death. And here, she had killed someone that watched his back all the way through Pewter and Vermillion. The whites of his eyes began to darken as his irises started glowing their eerie yellow hue. All of his spikes slowly extended, puncturing holes in his shirt as they tore through.

"Oh? Did I say something to upset you? You'll probably like these next guests then as well. Come on out, Ward." She called into the shadows. A very slim boy came out with brown scales armor and spikes covering his body. In his hands he held two shining silver blades that he twirled casually, a Kabutops morph, and Clove already knew, Kabutops is a Swift Swimmer, it was going to be a rough fight. "Meet my Elite guard, this is Ward. He's a pretty good fighter in the rain, you know? hahahaha" She said to Clove giggling again. "We have one more guest! Say hello... now you're going to love this one...to, MR. PSYCHIC! Come on out!" Misty called happily as she beckoned an over sized figure to them that moved slowly and awkwardly. The large crown on his head and blank expression, truly a sad site to see as the older man looked now more Pokemon than human, he had been morphed with a Slowking.

"Mr. Psychic...he was just an old man, when I met him... he knew I had come for TM29... He was a psychic himself, how did you brainwash him." Clove questioned quickly.

"Sabrina's will is strong. He is on our side now. So what are you gonna do? Your Lucario friend is dead, Mr. Psychic is ready to destroy you, as am I and my guard. And all you have is that little rag tag team of misfits behind you. Erika was right, it IS fun toying with you."

The name struck a nerve in Clove's mind. He tensed quickly as his body flooded with darkness and hatred. He began to chuckle softy to himself with a creepy aura to him. His fist now clenched so tight he was trembling.

"You don't even have the right... TO SAY HER NAME!"

Clove vanished instantly, with a blur, appearing in front of Misty and slicing at her. The Kabutops, Ward, instantly appeared between them, intercepting Clove's spikes with his swords. The two delayed for what seemed like just a second before continuing the fight with blades clashing against spikes as he jumped and twisted, exchanging obscure blows. The Kabutops somehow easily evaded and blocked the many spikes all over Cloves body that continued the arsenal but the only thing on Clove's mind was that he couldn't kill Misty until this guy was out of the way. Another heavy clash of blade against spike as the rain grew thicker and heavier. Clove vanished into a wisp of shadows as Ward also followed suit, appearing to vanish with the speed of his Swift Swim. The real fight had begun.

"Mr. Psychic, why don't you entertain his little pep squad back there as well?" Misty said to the large pink morph next to her. He merely groaned with an empty expression on his face as Misty giggled again, removing the sword from over her should and pointing it towards the group. "Might as well have some fun while Erika's little boyfriend fights. Mr. Psychic, why don't you go with that one and I'll take.... this one." Misty said, arrogantly, pointing to the remainder of the West Team.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    OOC: So I take it that I'm supposed to disregard the above post ;cuz of this? :S

"I think its best we follow Clove's orders now and go." The Weavile morph staggered up to Alice, clutching her side.

"Are you okay, what happened?" Alice asked sympathetically as she put one of her human arms around Lilith's shoulders to help support her. Before Alice could say anything else, a battle-damaged Clove walked towards the duo.

"He was tough, but I don't think an Elite. We should make our way to the gym and find Sabrina. Or hopefully even find Misty... both of them are here and its dangerous. If you find Sabrina, wait for the others. That is not up to question." Clove briefed Alice and the rest of the West team.

After making sure that Lillith could stand properly, she shot her a quick smile and followed Clove. She used the natural agility of her morph to leap from roof to roof of the nearby residential houses, thereby avoiding any incoming morphs. She kept close to her Leader and keeping as observant as possible; analyzing possible threats, areas to avoid and their surroundings in general as if it was her second nature. Coincidentally, Alice was paying too much attention to their surroundings and focusing on her own movement, she missed the most vital 'warning' sign. The rain.

Alice followed Clove to an Ominous looking building. Alice, becoming weary of what was conspiring, stealthily concealed herself on top of the building. She peered over the edge into what looked like a horror-mystery movie. Clove stood solitary, talking to what seemed like nothing.

"So how long have you been following me." Clove called into the darkness of the empty alley streets. "And what have you bastards done with the people who lived in this town."

Alice was uncharacteristically shocked when a figure stepped from the shadows, into the light. The girl was, ironically, a firey-red head, sprouting many sharp looking, rigid, spikes that erupted from a back, as if a beast trying to escape. The girl had a large red gem encrusted in her abdomen, which would usually display every colour of the spectrum in the light, but the thick and heavy clouds prevented this, causing it to appear blood-red.

"Misty!"

"I was wondering how long it would take you. To notice that I was watching, and that the towns people are gone. An easy question to answer. Who do you think you've been fighting? Sabrina's will is powerful and between her natural psychic talents and the ones I gained merging with Starmie, its easy to control these idiots. We had them merge with what ever we chose, and they can't say a word in retaliation. Although some came willingly, the majority probably didn't but who cares, right?" She broadcast, finishing with a giggle.

"What did you do with Reid." Clove asked, with an undertone of both anger and apathy.

"Oh that dog boy we caught? We killed him." Alice didn't listen to the rest of Misty's generic monologue. Her cold words echoed over and over in Alice's mind. The usual calm, cool and collected Alice usually shut off her feelings, for the mission's sake, but this pierced her emotional barrier. She never knew Reid well, but he had fought side-by-side with Alice through the sewers of Pewter, and had brawled with Brock himself.

She returned to the scene to see an epic battle erupting between Clove, and a seriously dis-advantaged Kabutops morph, who thanks to Swift Swim, seemed to be over coming his dual-grass weaknesses. Misty was alone, her two body guards occupied, and uncharacteristically, Alice never over-thought about her strategy or thought at all for that matter, she instead hurled a quick Swift attack, barely scratching her enemy, and used double team to create multiple afterimage copies of herself around he tyrannical gym-leader.

"Haha, well done, you took me by surprise. Yet you haven't even touched me," Misty laughed. Alice attempted to focus her energy into her signature focus punch, however her opponent saw this as an opportunity to attack. Misty started to spin at a high velocity, quickly eliminating all the afterimages, and slicing a superficial scratch across the Ambipom-morph's abdomen.

"Hydro Pump!" shrieked the still-spinning Misty, followed by a maniacal laugh. She combined her Hydro Pump with her Rapid Spin, which hit Alice and everyone else fighting in the vicinity. The attack, however, was aimed towards the lavender haired girl, smashing her into the wall of the narrow alleyway.

"My recklessness... that's n-not me. I deserved that." Her eyes widened as she narrowly avoided a Psybeam, from Misty's encrusted Ruby. Alice quickly leapt to the side and wall-jumped her way back on top of the roof. There she closed her eyes for a few seconds, activating Ambipom's Ability, Technician, an ability that powered up her weaker attacks and helped her in hand-to-hand combat. She waited for Misty to follow her to the roof of the eerie house, before releasing a Swift attack, roughly one and a half times bigger and stronger than her regular Swift, stopping Misty in her tracks and damaging her slightly, narrowly missing her critical-hit point.

"That's more like it,"

Suddenly, a well-timed Psybeam knocked Alice from the roof, and using her agility, she flipped and landed on her feet, assuming a battle position.

"She's much tougher than Brock, not as powerful, but she lacks his low-speed and low-intelligence. The Cat's got claws, and there's no way I can take it alone."

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "How uncouth. Both of them." the medicham-morph known as Peach started, watching the squirtle and gallade-morph engage, "Such barbaric tactics. I at least hope you will show some elegance during our fight, Miss Scyther."

Finally getting to her feet, her torso still throbbing but recovering steadily, Plum merely smiled at the comment. Her style of combat was nothing short of barbaric. If she was in any way graceful or elegant, it'd be news to her.

"The name's Plum." she replied, feeling her torso in a rather inappropriate manner, revealing more than her opponent would have expected and all in order to assess her current condition, "I'll show you just how elegant I can fight, once I pay you back for that cheap shot before."

Readying her scythes as she finished her threat, something suddenly whipped passed her, causing her to recoil in surprise. Despite how close the dark matter had been, its real target soon became apparent as it proceeded through the air and into the medicham-morph standing behind. Quickly cocking her head, Plum turned to find where the attack had come from only to see Jade escorting the blaziken-morph carrying a battered Lakel. Suffice to say, they were at least together, which was what she had hoped for in confronting the two elites as they proceeded to stand in her way.

"I suppose that would be your payback then?" Peach inquired calmly, brushing off the wound from his chest where the Dark Pulse had struck, "How mediocre."

In an instant his body began to glow once again, initiating another Recover. As if she'd let that happen! Silently thanking Jade for the initial attack, Plum sped forward, fangs bared and scythes crossed, poised to strike. It was just for a moment but when the medicham-morph used Recover previously, his guard dropped. The only reason he would use such a move in front of the enemy was either because he was incredibly over confident or because Brem, the gallade-morph could protect him. But now that the latter was occupied, it was a prime chance to strike.

Narrowing her eyes as she closed in on her target, she uncrossed her arms and threw all her strength into her right, her left arm falling loosely behind. Expecting to cut into the more than tender medicham-morph, the sheer shock of missing as well as hitting something else entirely completely threw her off balance, the resulting force throwing her off her feet and onto the ground. The shock immediately raced through her attacking arm, numbing the nerves as she felt the wind being knocked out of her a second time. Looking up through teary eyes, the scyther-morph saw something she couldn't have expected.

"Protect." Peach nonchalantly explained, finishing his Recover as the struck barrier fazed in and out of transparency, "Unlike Brem, I am able to maintain a longer lasting and more temporary form of the move, while also utilising others at the same time. My strength is not purely physical, my mental prowess is more than enough to sustain such a shield. That is why I am an elite."

She was seriously getting tired of hearing that word. Coughing as she struggled to regain her breath, Plum dug her left arm into the ground for support and picked herself up. Now that she knew he could use two mentally stress intensive attacks simultaneously, she had to be on guard but that didn't mean she was down out. Despite her lack of tactical prowess, the scyther-morph did excel in hand-to-hand combat and with that, was quite used to relying on pure instinct to counter an opponent. But not only could she use such recklessness to her advantage, it also allowed her to read others body movements as well. It being the only thing that made winning possible for her. And now, judging by the medicham's movements, or lack thereof more like, she realised what she had to do. It was simple. He didn't move. All of his attacks were ranged so far and she bet the rest of them were too. All she had to do was create an opening, get in close and strike.

"I wonder..." her target in question started again, much to Plum's surprise who was more than ready to execute her plan.

"What are you talking about?" she spat back, returning to full height, "Stop stalling! I know how to beat you now and I wanna do it before I forget!"

Smiling at such a prospect, the medicham simply folded his arms, his face contorting into one of subdued amusement.

"I'm just wondering..." he continued calmly, "Just how many of your friends will survive after reaching the gym?"

Seeing the puzzled and less than bemused look on the girl's face, Peach proceeded to explain, "It's just that if you're looking for Sabrina, I do hope you weren't intending on confronting her at the gym now, were you?"

"She's not there?!"

Smiling at her reaction, her opponent simply nodded before continuing, "Of course not. Those three who just went by are walking straight into a trap."

"Damn it!" Plum cursed under her breath, realising Jade, Lakel and Jack would have already reached their destination by now, her train of thought then interrupted by a sharp pain in her chest.

"You don't have time to be worrying about them." Peach sneered, his palm flat up against her collar, his face inches away from hers, "You should be concentrating on your own safety."

The Force Palm sent her clear through the air and back into a portion of the still standing city wall, the impact shattering its surface. This time, blood spilled from her lips as she collapsed into a heap on the ground. Her whole body was shaking and as she slowly looked up, all she could see was his glowing blue eyes.

"Now I've used three of my moves so far. This one will be your last."

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    "Some thing's not right here," Jade said to Jack. They had reached the gym all right, Lakel still over Jack's shoulder, but what they found...

Was nothing.

At least, that's how it seemed for the moment. The silence cut the air like a knife and Jade found her pulse growing quicker with each second. There were no guards at the door and, after performing Rock Slide, no protection over the gym itself. Unlike the outside fortress, there was no Light Screen or Protect. This was so much more than suspicious.

"Jack, back up please," she said, hoping her voice held more authority than nervousness. She took out her communicator to text Plum, Alice, and Clove.
    *Nothing at Gym. Highly suspicious. Look for Sabrina elsewhere. We'll meet up with you later. Jack and Lakel are with me*

She kept it as short as possible. If we make it back alive, she thought after sending the text. Giving the Gym one last look over she turned to Jack, "Okay lets-" Her sentence was interrupted as an immense force hit her from behind. The Tyranitar Morph fell to the ground, face first.

"You didn't think finding Sabrina was this easy, did you?" an unpleasant voice drawled. A rather bored looking Gardevoir Morph stood over her. At least, that's what Jade thought was standing over her. It could have been a wannabe cosplayer for all she knew. The morphing process turn the young woman's hair green and she seemed to float in her long white gown, but other than that she looked perfectly human.

Jade screamed, "Jack, get Lakel somewhere safe to heal! NOW!" She didn't even look to see him run, her feet were even incapable in her current position to feel the vibrations; she just had to trust that Jack would listen to her orders.

The Gardevoir laughed, much more interested now, "It's not that easy," she taunted, clicking her tongue in an annoying manner. From behind her appeared at least two dozen additional morphs. Jade didn't have time to see what she was up against, there were far too many. "I would like to introduce you to Sabrina's Elite." The others laughed and also taunted the Tyranitar, making cracks at how small and insignificant she was. They were only fueling the fire.

Jade scoffed, still on the ground, secretly charging up another Dark Pulse, "I doubt that. Sabrina's Elite are probably guarding her right now! Where ever she is..." she mumbled this last part to herself. "And if you're so 'Elite', why so many of you? I'm the only one here." The comment wasn't only meant to anger the Morphs, though it was working, but it was also probably true and cutting. While these morphs were, without a doubt, powerful, she knew Sabrina would have the actual Elite keeping guard. These were distractions.

The Gardevoir looked taken aback and suddenly unsure of itself, "Hold your tongue, PLF scum!" she shrieked, "You're not in the position to be making snide remarks," her and the others slowly began to prepare an attack. These people are all talk!

"Oh really?" said Jade, her once green eyes now purple. She knew this would exhaust her, maybe even render her useless for the rest of this mission, but she didn't seem to have much of a choice. Before unleashing anything, a sandstorm was in full throttle, blinding the twenty plus Psychic morphs. Unfortunately, this would only work for a moment and Jade knew this. Without a seconds hesitation, except to hope that Jack was far away by now, she released an gigantic amount of Dark matter. Please, God, let this work.

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

Years
    The gallade-morph was pissed.

Travis had really done some insulting, and was laughing inside even harder.

Gallade was so angry he wasn't even using moves. He was just charging, punching, slicing, and trying to kill Travis. Travis just withdrew, dodged, and hit Gallade when he could

"Stop moving around! IT'S REALLY F***ING IRRITATING!"
    "Man you are an unstable warrior. There's no honor in that." Travis said this deliberataly. He remembered how he used to study old Japanese warriors when he was about 6 years old, they were known as Samurai.

Gallade threw a punch at Travis, whicha ctually hit Travis in the Jaw knocking him to the ground.

Gallade for a moment stopped to catch his breath, but the fury inside his eyes remained.

Travis rubbed his jaw. "Nice. But it coulda been better."

Gallade yelled, then threw another punch, this time Travis was ready, and he caught the fist, with one hand, and the other in the other. He then performed a skull bash against the head of the Gallade.

"OUrrrrgh....."
    Gallade collapsed, knocked out cold from the blow. Even Travis was left with a nasty headache.

Gill tell me...how the f*** do you do Skull bash without the headache.
    Get used to it...that's about it.
    Rats. I'm gonna feel it tomorrow...

Travis looked over to see the Medicham over the Scyther. "Now what?' he asked himself.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Jade smiled at Jake in relief when she saw that he had Lakel, "You're a quick thinker, I like that. Now let's go kick some ass!" Jack didn't respond to her compliment. Seeing all the morphs and his teammates getting injured and the fact that Misty was probably somewhere nearby, had filled his head with nightmarish memories that he couldn't deal with right now. I need to keep my mind on what is going on around me! I can't fight when I'm distracted like this! He tried to banish them from his mind, but somehow his mind kept drifting to them....

'A slightly younger pre-morph Jack and his Blaziken, Blizt, are standing in front of the Cerulean Gym. They are surprised at the new modifications being added to it but decide to go in anyway..... Out of the shadows steps Misy in her new Starmie-like body. She laughs at their shock and disgust and challenges them to a battle. Jack and Blitz accept, hoping to stop her here and now...... All other of Jack's pokemon have been defeated. Jack hesitates to seed Blitz out because of his disadvantage, but Blaze won't back down. He consents, knowing that Blitz has never let him down before. Misty and Blitz square off. She laughs and says that he has no chance and tells Jack to call him back before she kills the fire pokemon. In a rage, Blitz charges foward and knocks her against the wall with a Sky Uppercut. She laughs again and jumps back to the ground, barely hurt. She hits Blitz with a blast of water knocking him down and hits him again and again with Rapid Spin. Blitz can't even move now and a pool of blood is growing larger with each hit. Jack is saying repeatly that he forfeits, a look of horror on his face, but she only laughs even more manically and hits even harder. He tries to recall his pokemon but she blocks the beam of light. "You should've left when you had the chance!!" He runs toward Blitz and somehow manages to start dragging the badly injured pokemon out the door. He hears her coming back and feels pain. He can't tell where he is injured. Only feels pain.....'

Jack mind snaps back to reality when he almost slipped in a puddle. Realizing that it's started raining again, he wonders if Misty is nearby. Rain is the last thing I need right now. Being a fire morph, I'm slower and more sluggish when it rains. Even with Lakel on his shoulder, though, he was able to keep up with Jade, and they soon made it to the gym.

"Some thing's not right here," Jade said to him. She's right... There's nothing here. Where's Sabrina. Obeying her order to back up, he listened as she used her communicator. *Nothing at Gym. Highly suspicious. Look for Sabrina elsewhere. We'll meet up with you later. Jack and Lakel are with me* Turning back to Jack but stopped when she was hit from behind, falling to the ground face first.

"You didn't think finding Sabrina was this easy, did you?" said a voice that made Jack's skin crawl. Tensing at the sight of the Gardevoir morph, he prepared to fight, but her eyes were on Jade. Jade screamed, "Jack, get Lakel somewhere safe to heal! NOW!" She was still laying on the ground, but the urgency of her voice jerked his attention back to her. Hesitation for a millisecond, he struggled between trying to protect the captain and following her orders and protecting Lakel. He chose to protect Lakel but hoped that Jade had some kind of plan or something. Why do these captain's have to be so brave!? If she doesn't join me soon enough, I'm going back whether she likes it or not! Hopefully not alone though. He cursed under his breath and took off back into the rain, using Agility to move faster though the rain slowed him down quite a bit.

Looking over his shoulder he noticed about two dozen morphs around Jade. Four of the fastest looking morphs spotted him and followed. He cursed again and kept going as fast as he could. Pulling his communicator out of his pocket, he texted to the other captains, *Gym is a trap. Jade stayed behind. I'm pursued*Looking behind him again, he saw a burst of dark matter coming out of the gym, swallowing two of his pursuers. I hope she's alright..... As far as he could tell, an Espeon morph and a Medicham morph were still behind him. The Espeon was catching up fast.

(OCC: Sorry. Gotta stop now. School tomorrow. XD)

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "Brem?" the medicham-morph called over to his partner, after seeing him being knocked back by a rather heavy sounding Skull Bash from the squirtle-morph, "Please take this seriously. You're embarrassing me."

Shaking himself off as he got to his feet, Brem massaged his shoulders in a typical warming up fashion before turning to Travis and giving him a light smile, "Alright, alright. I guess that'll do for now. Ready to go again?"

Without waiting for a response, the gallade-morph shot forward, his fist making contact with Travis' side. For a split second, a resonating light erupted from the point of impact and engulfed the guard's fist before quickly subsiding into his pale white skin. The Drain Punch wasn't particular strong or damaging but it did enable the gallade-morph to recover some lost energy while also whittling away the squirtle's at the same time. And soon enough, he had returned to his usual perky self, rejuvenated by the attack.

"I should mention..." Brem started, rubbing his rugged fist in hand as he cracked his neck, "I might not be as mentally strong as Peachy here, but I'm a lot stronger physically. So, let's see if you can hit me again when I'm serious, Squirtle Boy."

Again, without warning, the gallade-morph charged forward, arms tucked against his sides as he narrowed his gaze on the oncoming squirtle-morph. Then, in an instant, his body split, covering each side with a second and third duplicate of himself. Combining Double Team with a to-be-used Psycho Cut, Brem aimed for Travis and prepared to strike.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    As the purple fog cleared, Jade checked her surroundings. Her eyes were heavy, the first sign of exhaustion. As everything came into focus she found the Gardevoir Morph knocked out cold and only three others laying beside her. Why did it seem like there were so many before? Could they know double team? she asked herself.

Slowly the Tyranitar morph got to her feet, brushing off some left over dust from the sandstorm. She wobbled as her knees began to buckle under her; she sat back down on the ground. "Well, I'm not going anywhere fast," she mumbled to herself. The Gardevoir morph remained unmoving and, driven by curiosity, Jade checked the pulse. She was still alive. The other three, a Kadabra, a Drowzee, and a Mr. Mime, were dead.

Jade hung her head; enemy or not, their life was taken by her dark force and she grieved momentarily. These were decoys, Sabrina thought nothing of them. They could have been towns people. She shook her head, chasing these thoughts away before they clouded her mind. She was just doing her job.

After a few minutes of rest, and no sign of another attack, Jade got to her feet. She paused, waiting to see if anyone was within a 20 yard radius of her. When the coast was clear she picked up the Gardevoir, found some chains, and tied her to the front of the gym; she couldn't risk being followed. She had to find the others and help fight Misty and Sabrina. Preferably one at a time...

She hadn't noticed the rain. It was anything but a good sign. She clenched her jaw and squinted through the rain drops. Jade moved stealthily toward the area Plum had occupied before, wondering if the Scyther morph was still there. If she moved any faster she felt as though her muscles might explode. What she wouldn't give for a Pokemon Center.

Or a jacket. She could really use a jacket.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back