• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemusic!

Years
    Pokemon games each have unique and catchy songs. Which is your favourite? From any region/game, be it a town song, route song, or a battle song. My favourite battle song is the Lance/Red/Rival theme (Johto). My favourite town theme is New Bark Town (again, in Johto. I'm psyched up for the remake, i'm interested in what will become of the music!!)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    i think the one that sticks in your head most is the battle music because it is the one you hear most.
    im not sure what my favorite is, probably one from the original games (reb/blue/yellow)

Ayselipera

My favorite poke tunes that I can remember are the ones from Lilycove City, Verdanturf Town, Canalave City, Snowpoint City, and I love the song that plays after the credits roll from defeating the Elite Four. Its a piano playing and the screen says THE END. I think it only plays on Generation II and III games.

1st Gen: Champion Battle
    2nd Gen: Red/Champion Battle, Rival and Johto and Kanto Gym leaders.
    3rd Gen: Lilycove City, Team Magma/Aqua Leaders, Champion Battle and E4 Battles. Regis theme.
    4th Gen: Chanmpion Cynthia Battle and Introduction BEFORE BATTLE), Battle Frontier and Regis Remix, Giratina Theme.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    From RBY: Gym leader battle, E4 Champion battle
    From GSC: Dragon's Den theme, Tin Tower theme
    From RSE: Petalburg City theme
    From DP: Game Corner music, Cynthia battle, Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf's theme

ZestyCactus

From Bulbapedia
    Years
    I. Love. Pokémon. Music.

Can't go wrong with the original trainer battle theme... and the Pokémon Center theme. And anything from Generation III. Haven't played Generation II in a long time (and now I don't want to, I'll wait til HGSS!), don't remember much of the music. Fourth gen's music was os-os in my opinion.

Not sure if this is off topic but I love the music from the anime, too. I have basically everything to do with the anime... in English and Japanese, anyways. I also have the Portugese version of 2 B A Master XD

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Kanto:
    -E4/Gym Leader battle music
    -Champion Battle Music
    -Wild Pokemon Battle Music

Johto:
    -Rival Battle Music
    -E4/Gym Leader battle music
    -Kanto Gym Leader Battle music remix
    -Champion Battle music
    -Route 44 music
    -Whenever a Rocket Grunt spots you

Hoenn:
    -Route 124 music
    -E4 music
    -Champion music
    -Weather Trio music
    -Regi music
    -Route 199 music

Sinnoh:
    -Mt Coronet music
    -E4/Gym Leaders music
    -Champion Music
    -Sunnyshore City
    -Eterna Forest
    -Connecting to Nintendo Wifi

Other:
    -PBR~Gateway Colesseum

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
    Years
    I actually like a lot of music from Pokemon games. Picking out a top favourite is hard, but I reckon it would be the SS.Aqua theme in GSC.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    R/B/Y:

Opening
    Pallet Town
    Prof. Oak's Lab
    Route 1 (On Our Way)
    Wild Pokemon Attack
    vs. Gym Leader

G/S/C

Opening
    Wild Pokemon Attack
    vs. Johto Gym Leader
    vs. Lance/Ash

R/S/E:

Opening
    Wild Pokemon Attack
    vs. E4
    Slateport City
    Fortree City
    vs. Trainer
    vs. Team Magma/Aqua
    vs. Frontier Brain
    vs. Deoxys

D/P/Pt

Opening
    Route 201
    Wild Pokemon Attack
    Jubilife City
    Hearthome City
    Amity Square
    Solaceon Town and surrounding routes
    vs. Dialga/Palkia
    vs. Gym Leader/E4 (E4 is Gym Leader tuned down a step, so I lumped them together)
    vs. Team Galactic
    vs. Azelf/Mesprit/Uxie

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Goldenrod City, hands down. I used to fly to that city and then just put my gameboy down and listen while I did other things. I *still* absolutely adore that song. It's one of my favourite VGM tracks ever, let alone Pokemon.

I also quite like the DPP Gym Leader song, the Platinum opening, Lavender Town, the music from caves in RBY, and probably various others that I can't quite recall. :O

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I love lots of the music in the Pokemon games. The battle music at the elite four is just awsome.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Can't choose a fav, there are lot's of music to choose from but i'll go with any music of

R/S an E.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Ah
    It would have to be the good old Surfing music (From Emerald) =3 it's so addicting...And it's stuck in my head right now :P

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    RBYFRLG - Years ago, I liked Route 6/7...the bridge. I still like the route south of Cerulean to Saffron or something (I'm not sure where the song is from). The original trainer battle song is right on-par with DP's. FRLG's remix of Cinnabar gets honourable mention.
    GSCHGSS - Azalea/Blackthorn...don't know why this one isn't more appreciated than it is. And the Suicune, Raikou, and Entei battle theme is smashed by the DPPt ones in general, but, for its time, it was really something.
    RSE - Oldale/Lavaridge's song is my favourite, but 120 and Meteor Falls/Cave of Origin are worth mentioning, too.
    DPPt - 217@Night is soothing. The Galactic HQ is my overall favourite from this gen. Oh, I can't forge the Battle Stage--possibly the single cheeriest song in pokemon excluding Skuntank's cry.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    All of the Generation III Battle-musics, especially the Wildbattles <3
    In Generation IV the music isn't even near that good :'-(
    Pokemusic!

Andcetera

Jigglypuff~<333
    Years
    I love the G/S music
    National park theme is the best D:
    In Sinnoh i got to say the song playing at Valor Lake is very lovely too <: