• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Pokeswapper intro

Pokeswapper

Pokeswapper
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    This is Pokeswapper and I love Pokemon nuzlockes. I have also started my new youtube channel with my very first Pokemon firered randomized artlocke and cagelocke series.
    Do check out my videos if you love Pokemon games.
    Search: Pokeswapper
    On YouTube
    Please check out the videos and share your valuable suggestions and feedbacks to help me improve.

Years
  • Hello!

Nuzlockes huh.... those are not for me lol
    Doing them that is.... I do at times watch them, usually when I'm shiny breeding =p
    Might check you out, if I don't forget, whenever I have time to continue my current shiny breed lol

Years
  • Welcome PokeSwapper! Best of luck to your playthroughs and YouTube channel :D

I used to run my own Pokemon LP channel too, but stopped because of how tiring it was to maintain lol. Anyway, hope to see you around the forums!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Running Nuzlockes on YouTube can require a lot of dedication, I wish you the best. :)

Pokeswapper

Pokeswapper
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    Thanks for your message ☺️ ... Let me know which Pokemon u wud like to be named after so I'll ensure that in my next artlocke series for Pokemon platinum ...

Years
  • Thanks for your message ☺️ ... Let me know which Pokemon u wud like to be named after so I'll ensure that in my next artlocke series for Pokemon platinum ...
    If you ever manage to get a female Zubat, name it Edna for me please! :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Thanks for your message ☺️ ... Let me know which Pokemon u wud like to be named after so I'll ensure that in my next artlocke series for Pokemon platinum ...

Oh, if you ever have a Kabutops, you should name it "Cataphract."

Years
  • Welcome! I love watching Nuzlocke challenges but I've never managed to complete one myself. I always get kind of burnt out or I'm too devastated after losing one of my favorite team members, haha.

I wish you the best of luck with your own challenges though!

Pokeswapper

Pokeswapper
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    TYSM 🤗 artlockes are even more devastating coz I have to draw how they died as well...

Pokeswapper

Pokeswapper
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    Guys my Pokemon platinum series has started. I have tried to do something different this time.
    Do check it out on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Guys my Pokemon platinum series has started. I have tried to do something different this time.
    Do check it out on YouTube.

Firstly, welcome to the forums! Nuzlockes have been a long lost love that I've reunited with recently, are there any particular types you like to do? Favourite game to nuzlocke?

I will advise that we do have the Travel Journals section where you can start a thread of your artlockes etc. and post your progress, YT links included! I am mostly saying this because posting your YT channel here currently looks a little like you're here to solely advertise it and I'd like to give you the capacity to be able to do so without getting into trouble.

Any questions, more than happy to help or feel free to message the section mods, otherwise I hope you have a good time on the forums!

Pokeswapper

Pokeswapper
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    Thanks for your guidance, I did try to find some forums but couldn't fine any that are currently accepting new entry, will check out on the one you have mentioned.... I like to do gen 3 and 4 nuzlocke games mostly... it's just that I have started streaming them recently so was a bit excited 😅

Pokeswapper

Pokeswapper
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    picture.php

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    picture.php

I caught a female crobat and named it edna @roni ....
    Hi! You've been here on the forums for over a month now, no longer a newbie ;) If you wish to chronicle your pokémon gaming, feel free to make a thread of your own in the Travel Journals section.

And if you want to chat with Roni (do! he's a friendly guy) then head over to his profile and send him a Visitor Message :D good luck!

Pokeswapper

Pokeswapper
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    I was actually responding back to Roni's comment but it seems if we attach a picture link it posts it as a separate response altogether....

Back