• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pokewalker: do you use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i is nube

Nube
    Years
    At first i used it but now i do competetive battle and now i hate it. You do know it doesn't count your EV's when you level up with it right? It's just like a rare candy, It levels you up now but makes you weaker in the long run.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I'll be using it alot more now that I have the Night Sky's edge Pokewalker Route. I can find nuggets on there so easily, I wont have to worry about running out of money.

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
    Lost mine so tiny and easy to loose maybe they should have a tracking device thatd be cooooool dusnt matter proably wodnt use it anyway

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
    Years
    I carried mine around a lot when I got it. I was curious to see how many steps I took. Wound up being about 25,000 to walk into town and back. When I go on lengthy walks I take it with me just to see how many steps I've taken, and typically take my Jolteon with me.

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Not at all. i threw it in the moving box. which is sitting in the closet of my new home and it still hasn't been taken out.

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    I wear it everyday, just because it sits on my bedside table and I automatically put it on everyday ^^ I use it to level whatever random pokemon I shove in there.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I used it a lot more when I was walking around on a huge college campus everyday. It's kind of been forgotten over the summer. :(

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    I used to use it when I got it after buying my legit Soul Silver version, but now I'm just not using it because I just don't think about it, or simply don't think about it again prefer to train my pokemon the traditional way.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I got my Soul Silver used from GameStop, so of course the PokeWalker was not included. Considering I spend much of my time sitting on my lazy butt, I probably wouldn't have used it much anyway.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    I actually use it a lot haha.

I got lots of Pokemon on there, Carvhana, Snover, Castform, etc..
    I got good natures of them too, I soon had EV'd Sharpedo, Abomasnow, Castform, and Froslass.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    I use it every day, and I also take it to my high school (because there are a lot of people who have it). One day, a robber confused it with a cell phone, and he tried to take it, but I loved it so much and I ran away very fast, so he couldn't take it :)

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    I haven't used it for a while, but I did use it for a few months a while back. I should really get around to using it again, as it has helped me out a bit.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
    I used it one or two times, but that's all. xD
    Since I don't go outside much... Maybe I should.
    But...When I used it, I walked all day but he just got one level up! o.O
    Well, I guess I should maybe make him fight a little harder with the PokeWalker.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back