• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pop-Tarts or Toast?

Topic Title...

• Total voters

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I know very random XD.
    Anyway which do you prefer Pop-Tarts or Toast?
    I prefer Pop-Tartys because you don't have to spread stuff on it, because it's already on/in it.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Pop-Tarts for me because Toast is just ... boring and is not very good to me. XD
    Not very good to you? What, did a mutant peice of toast attack you or something? XD.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i eat a peice of toast every morning, and that's all that keeps me going all day long until noon.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Ugh...ever since I accidently put in the entire poptars package into the microwave and the foil caught on fire, I never really bought poptars again (Until that special Pokemon edition poptarts came out) But poptarts are just too artificially sweet for my tastes. I love french toast though! Toast is good...mmm...

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Poptarts are wonderful, but toast is almost as good. Once my brother microwaved a pop tart- despite the thousands of labels saying DO NOT MICROWAVE- and the word closest to what it did would be exploded. Still, I LOVE poptarts.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Pop Tarts are too sweet. Anyways, toast can be more healthy for you if you have brown bread, and some spread that is good for your heart... like Flora Pro-active

(This message was brought to you by a spokesperson of.... *distant muffling* GET OFF!!!...)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't eat either but…toast. =3 I don't have much to back this statement up, except that if I didn't take this chance to say toast I'd miss a valuable poke at a very good friend. XP

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Eeh... I only eat breakfast on weekdays because I'm forced, and then I'll have a bun. o_O;

But toast all the way~ *made it for herself this morning* :3 It's REALLY good with brown sugar and cinnamon on it. <3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I prefer the sickening yet satisfying sweetness of a nice chocolate or s'mores pop-tart over toast. I've never been a fan of burnt bread, especially in the morning when most anything I eat I come close to vomiting up (I'm not capable of eating anything before 10 AM, but I have to do it anyway...I usually just down an energy bar and some juice.) Two pop-tarts won't last me until lunch, leaving me in a hypoglycemic state of dizziness, but toast isn't at all better.

Remember, children, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but only if it's really, really sugary.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    Pop tarts rule!
    I've never seen them as sickening sweet, but they're awesome! ^^

Most of the toast I have is boring. I don't like peaunt butter or butter on it. Tehy only taste good on non-toasted bread (or in butter's case, warm bread) :/
    Cinnimon and sugar is really good though. *wants some cinnimon sugar toast since family never buys pop-tarts*
    TOASTER TREATS!
    *runs away*

Back