• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
    Years

New Years Extravaganza Daily Chit-Chat

Popping champagne, lighting up the fireworks, making toasts, and counting the remaining minutes left of 2010 going into the new year of 2011 is something we're all looking forward to. Luckily, the wait is almost over, and the new year is quickly approaching us.

Gather up with your fellow members as we look back upon this year together, and look ahead to see what may be in store for us in the new year. Here, you are free to chit chat with other members who are joining in on the New Years Extravaganza events. Feel free to count down the remaining time we have left, all you have planned for the start of the new decade, the on-going events we have up, and so much more.

Just remember to stay on topic, be respectful, have fun, and give me your cookies. :]

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Oh Yay it is up!

I don't know what I am doing for new year :/ Might go over to a friends place to celebrate.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I couldve been the 1st post, but idc :P

YOU SHALL NOT GET MY COOKIES.
    Hopefully in 2011 ill do this
    Get a job (yeah right..)
    a Gf (maybe..)
    Drive! (If i can get the confidence..)

Ill prob do nothing for new years

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'm looking forward to actually participating in the graphics competition this time round, rather than judging or hosting.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    GET A JOB!! But then again I CBF'd getting a job with so many cool games coming out, and my School Certificate next year (last one EVER! I was unlucky enough to be the last year to do it). Study more! that could be a resolution for me. Get a job half way through next year maybe, and study hard in the first half of the year.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Well, I never really make any resolutions. But I think I'll try to make one this time around: Try to get the first rank in my class. I'll try my best but the chances are quite slim. XD;

Edit: Gav participating? Lol, our 'little' chances of standing a chance just vanished. XD;

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I hate the person who came up with the idea of New Year resolutions. :P
    JK.

They should be banned! >D

I'll toast to that!

I usually watch the ball drop with my family. We all sit in the living room and eat snacks.

My New Years Resolution: To lose weight and I won't give up on it this year. Just have to stay away from my one weakness........Cheesecake!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I wrote my new years resolution in a thread!

...but really, to be happy in the new year is important. XD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Edit: Gav participating? Lol, our 'little' chances of standing a chance just vanished. XD;

There's more than one category you know! Besides, it's half a Gav, I'm in a graphics slump. Hopefully there'll be more entrants this time 'round.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Woot first page?

I've never been good with New Years resolutions. It'll probably be the same thing all Engineers claim: "Be more organized", and like it happens with all Engineers, that doesn't happen XD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    You should, people on PC seem to afraid to show their graphics around here. Which is silly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back