• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years

I think you're forgetting Christmas in Unova. Clearly it's very attractive.

...even if it's not related. XD

Christmas in Unova is the best without question! Just look at Kunashun and icecream snowman! And it is B/W so it wins automatically ^.^ You and Kaori have done an excellent job there!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    This will certainly be awesome, can't wait! :3 I hope lots of members attend our Winter Skype Festival.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Christmas in Unova is the best without question! Just look at Kunashun and icecream snowman! And it is B/W so it wins automatically ^.^ You and Kaori have done an excellent job there!

I am very pleased. :)

Oh wait, I'm meant to be advertising my new years event. Yeah everyone go participate in the new years photography event. :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'd do photography too. Only if I manage to get some decent pictures. Hope there won't be any hard theme. o3o;

Skype would've been interesting. But gaah, that'll come next year. Won't really go for it this time.
    Although the emblems for it last time were totally smexy. o3o;

King Gumball

Years

I am very pleased. :)

Oh wait, I'm meant to be advertising my new years event. Yeah everyone go participate in the new years photography event. :D

Have you put up the photography thread yet? I bet everyone will take pictures of their countdown clock on their countries famous building/bridge/tower XD I should probably buy a digital camera so I can get some good photos for the future...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Just looking at this forum... I think I might join in this year.

New years resolutions? I have a TON. Primarily to get a job and transfer to a good college.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Have you put up the photography thread yet? I bet everyone will take pictures of their countdown clock on their countries famous building/bridge/tower XD I should probably buy a digital camera so I can get some good photos for the future...

Nooope, Fabio's going to make the thread!

On that note, I just took an amazing photo of a frog~

King Gumball

Years

Nooope, Fabio's going to make the thread!

On that note, I just took an amazing photo of a frog~

Ohh so you can take a photo of anything? Woo! I should have taken a picture of that new born Blue Tongue in my yard this after noon >.>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Ohh so you can take a photo of anything? Woo! I should have taken a picture of that new born Blue Tongue in my yard this after noon >.>

Nono, the themes are... I forgot. XD Well you'll see!

Buttt, I was saying I took that photo in general. XD

King Gumball

Years

Nono, the themes are... I forgot. XD Well you'll see!

Buttt, I was saying I took that photo in general. XD

>.< Okay then lol. Weeelll hopefully the themes will be something cool seeing as you forgot... somehow XD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I haven't taken any photo lately. Stopped taking photographs after the first PoTW, actually. XD; And yeah, can't wait to see the themes. I really need to know them.

Speaking of photos, I think I might actually take a nice picture of the area surrounding my house. From the terrace. Sure it'll look nice. <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The themes are pretty easy! Afaik. XD

Yay Mervyn :D

Andddd yes Deroio, take that photo! Take lots of photos. :3 You can't forget to take photos. ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back