• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well if it helps, we have two winners decided and kinda leaving it open for more entries to allow for diversity tbh.

Do it Derk, we need more poems. And pixel art only has one.

I feel bad for discussing Christmas in Unova here.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Well if it helps, we have two winners decided and kinda leaving it open for more entries to allow for diversity tbh.

Do it Derk, we need more poems. And pixel art only has one.

I feel bad for discussing Christmas in Unova here.

Ooohhh bet it isn't me Gochimu hater XD

but Christmas is celebrated with the New Year most of the time! Christmas cards always have 'and a Happy New Year in them' ;]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I just dislike Gochimu! D:
    I don't hate Gochiruzeru. :3

lol Mervyn.

Either way, at least the event was/is kinda fun. :D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Lol I think I was the first to finish the Christmas in Unova word sleuth/crossword puzzle. I was on Bulbapedia for one and a half hours. xD There was a 2-hour school delay so I decided to finish them before school.

As for emblems... I got all except for the 2011 emblem and the Winter Organizer emblem (if they decide to make one)... And that's it, besides the participant/winner emblem for the Christmas in Unova event.

Last edited:

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    How is this still open? I got my Winter Wonderland and Tourney emblems.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    How is this still open? I got my Winter Wonderland and Tourney emblems.
    That's what I want to know. x___x

But it's closed now, much like all the other threads in this forum. Given the amount of time that's passed since the Extravaganza officially came to a close, I think it's fair to say that there's been enough time to make sure that all the events are complete, prepared to be moved (if need be) to their appropriate forums, and this forum is now ready to be archived, deleted, hidden, whatever.

Thanks and cheers are in order to those who made these events possible, those who took part in them, and those who spent plenty of hours preparing for them.

See you at the Get Together!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back