• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popular on PokeCommunity?

Are you popular?

• Yeah, I'm known by many.

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • No, I'm not well-known.

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I wouldn't call myself popular if you look at the big picture. There are so many people who don't know me. Or maybe I just don't think they know me but they do. x_x

I don't doubt that my name sticks out though, but still, since I don't mod a big place, nor do I often venture out of my comfort forums, I'm usually only known by the people who actually like, talk to me. Most people probably know me as 'that mod that talks like a n00b', or 'that mod that talks in too much caps' or just 'that mod'. And that doesn't really count as popularity for me. xD; because I'm not just 'that mod'! ;A; And then there are some people who know me solely as, 'David's pair'. <_<;

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I'm "popular," but only for being one of PC's most competitive, experienced, passionate, stubborn, and adamant Pokemon gamers. As such, my beliefs on certain issues of the games have earned me both praise and animosity from many people. Interpret that as you will.

What's funny is I almost never come to these sections of the boards and have heard of very few of you.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm decently popular. I have alot of friends and due to my (has-been) reputation of posting tons of polls, I've become known.

Years
    No, I'm not.
    I haven't discovered the secret of being popular on the internet yet xD
    I'm not really popular anywhere, I don't really mind, even though a little more popularity wouldn't hurt^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I used to be very well known,but it kinda faded out after new members started joining and becoming popular and old ones left =\

I guess I'm still well known,mostly cause of my 2k fanclub XDDD;

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I'm not that popular on here and that's okay with me. I'd rather have really good friends then tons of friends anyway.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    To be honest, I'm not known by much on this forum. There are still some interesting people on this forum that I would like to meet.

Hawt Pig

OMG! That's 1 sexy pig!!!
    Years
    Popular? Me? Like no way dude! I'm still fresh pork here. I'm not sure if people accept me as a cool member yet. Not everyone approves of me and Piggey Pig's (PLATONIC) relationship. They prob think we are weird. I'm the Hawt Pig, and he's the smart one.

Piggedy Pig: *puts on nerdy glasses*

'nyway, I don't care whether I'm popular or not. Or maybe I do...what would I have to do to be popular!?

Piggedy Pig: *wears baggy pants, listens to rap music, hangs out with all the cool pigs*

All that?

Piggey Pig: 'ink.

Slang really doesn't suit you, Piggedy Pig. Oink.

Back