• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popular on PokeCommunity?

Are you popular?

• Yeah, I'm known by many.

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • No, I'm not well-known.

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    Allstories, love the comic, but can't you at least post some words? :/

Um... I guess? I haven't seen many people who didn't like me, to be honest. Either that, or I'm oblivious of them. :x

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm known fairly well by the older members but not known so much to be a commonly mentioned name either. Just enought for people to maybe greet me in chat and know who I am. I'm in a nice neutral popularity zone atm. I'm cool with that.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    eh not really.
    I'm fairly well-known in the Emulation section, but even then I wouldn't say I'm 'popular' per se.
    I've been trying to branch out more and meet new people in new sections lately, but I'm not too worried about being popular. I just like to expand my horizons

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Ummmm well I don't really know. I wouldn't say I'm particularly "popular" as such, but I think a few people know me and I've done loads of trades :)

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    It figures someone named "Elusive" would make this thread lol

I'm probably well known for my trollish humor that makes some lol and others say I'm "the most cynical jerk". Where's mah fan club already?

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I don't think I'm popular, I think just the people at Mystery Dungeon Code Help thread know me, and the people who have a userbar made by me

So the answer is no :)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Popular on PokeCommunity?
    Agreed! And Love the comic :3
    Though I am mostly popular for being selfish and negative, but that doesn't count A.K.A. I'm not popular DD:

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Somebody in my FC said I was popular. (or was it two people) -forgt'd-

So, I'll just say that I am. -shot-

Gabri

m8
    Years
    No, I'm not. Few people know me here (I have over 300 posts, but that doesn't mean I'm known here), but just a few times I see my username reffered by other people here... Not that I care XD

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    I'm anything but popular on PC. It's not surprising and doesn't bother me a great deal. I've lived all my life without a trail of fanboys and fangirls pinned to my butt. I'm sure I'll survive whether a bunch of PC members are chanting my name or not. Besides, there's too much pressure when it comes to being popular, or so I'm told.

Back