• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popular on PokeCommunity?

Are you popular?

• Yeah, I'm known by many.

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • No, I'm not well-known.

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I'm known, but only in a certain area. If I were to post somewhere else like the Pokemon Games section, I doubt that many will know me, if any at all.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I dunno. XD; Maybe.

I guess I'm popular for liking Link, and being a huge LoZ fan, but that's mainly it. I have some friends, but I could have more. I never cared about this stuff.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I think I am. Sort of.

Well, I am popular for making (half-decent) graphics... And I think that's pretty much it. Then again, I don't really care much for this kind of stuff.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Pretty much Popular I think I have bunches of friend and My own FC too so Yeah..

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I'm not too well known here. I mean, I have friends here, but as far as people knowing me in general, I'd have to say i'm unpopular. But I'm working on it...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Basically, I'm an enigma. I come here, I post in my small little sections, and I leave. Even in the sections that I post in, I'm not well-known. And even if I am well-known, I doubt anything is positive.

But it doesn't matter to me. I mean, it's the Internet. It doesn't matter how popular you are on a Pokemon forum.

Besides, I'm not popular off the computer, so popularity was never a concern of mine.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'm gonna answer this before I got promoted to moderator (since the bolded steelblue username makes anyone stand out, really), because as a moderator, I guess I'm much more known than I was before.. :x

Buuuut, even as I wasn't a moderator, I think I was able to blend in well wherever I posted, and get along with people, which is what essentially made me popular on PC. I hate being modest and all, but I can say that I was pretty popular. Sure, I wasn't reknown around the forums, since I limited myself to a few forums to post in (mostly Hacks Showcase, Other Chat, and, of course, the MCG forum), but people that posted in the previously stated forums probably did know me, or know of me at the very least.

I think that this question is more answered by anyone in this thread :\

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Eh, I'm more known around the Wireless Battle Stadium population, but I have my moments in other forums. I dunno if I'm exactly "popular", since I'm more known for my sardonic sense of humor (read my poetry!) and maniacal bad moods (catching me on a bad hax day is a scary thought)... but if you're a regular around the Battle Stadium, I'm sure you've seen me mentioned somewhere.

I must say, it is rather neat to see how everyone tends to have their own "hangout place", even on PC. Some of us spend our time in the polling and other chat forums, others are traders and breeders, quite a few are emulation junkies, and still others are purely competitive battlers.

Even on the internet we humans have our own subcultures. XD

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I know, Im always in Strategies and Movesets, Other Voting Polls, sometimes general, and am moving in on trade and battle somewhat. So Im pretty much everywhere, but there are cliches even on the internet almost

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Depends what you mean by popular...?

Because I'm not sure myself.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    The tiny amount of posts I contribute doesn't compare to the immense amount of time I've been at this forum. Many old members, 2004-2005 era, are good friends of mine to this day. Some have quit coming, some are mods, some disappeared altogether or went to college. I used to be well-known. Now that everyone's new and weren't here at the time of the T-Dome and other PC vet experiences...
    I don't know most of you, and I'm really picky about who I like.
    I have a feeling most people have at least seen a post by me. Some maybe have lol'ed, some have been affected, some hate me.
    Those are the three responses most quotes get around here I think.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I used to be popular around PC. And I guess people know my name due to me being an SA. But as for people knowing me (other then knowing that I'm an SA), nah I'm no longer on that level. I don't get around enough, and most of the old members have moved on. So I'm not that popular around PC.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    I think I'm popular, I guess, but I don't like thinking of myself highly like that. >_> I just post in well known places and have lots of friends.

Back