• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Oops, forgot about these:

Does the guy in white have his hand down his trousers? o.o Nice flip though x]

I think it was his pocket... I hope.

Haha you're getting some pretty odd stares from people. xP And what's with the random foot lol?

There's a radiator that doubles as a bench over there, so my guess is that someone was slouching and photobombed. Oh well.

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    And this is my face.
    I'm just a 13 year old hacker guys~ lawwwll
    I took this just for this... like just now.

That's an adorable picture. Really, you do look a little order than you say, but this is a cute picture.

I am at the beach, bored and this was taken a few minutes ago at the pool. The glasses, I didn't want to wear, lol.

Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I am at the beach, bored and this was taken a few minutes ago at the pool. The glasses, I didn't want to wear, lol.

Spoiler:

But the glasses make you look cool! Seriously, it's a good picture. Just one thing, that's beach water? Maybe it's just me having gone to beaches here in NYC, but it looks awfully.... clean.

I was looking through my computer and found this sorta artsy one. Figured I might as well post it.

Spoiler:

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    Lol, I meant at the pool. Where I live going to the beach is the same as going to a pool for some reason, lol. And thanks (:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    You're amazing. Never change.

Hahaha, don't worry Patchisou, I wont. ;D Thanks!

EDIT: Well I was talking to Zoe, and our conversation reminded me of this moment. Yeah, about 3 minutes after that photo was taken, I was talking to a park ranger who was about to fine me $100. >>

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
    EDIT: Well I was talking to Zoe, and our conversation reminded me of this moment. Yeah, about 3 minutes after that photo was taken, I was talking to a park ranger who was about to fine me $100. >>

Spoiler:

HAHA OH MY GOSH. That's great. xD

That's an adorable picture. Really, you do look a little order than you say, but this is a cute picture.

Aw thank you! c:

You look pretty good, too. :o

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hahaha well I haven't posted here in a while so the two below are for you PC and tell me do I look 18 lmaoooo.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    Hahaha well I haven't posted here in a while so the two below are for you PC and tell me do I look 18 lmaoooo.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Honestly? You look a tad older, lol. You can easily pass as a 20-year-old. But nice pics.

Spoiler:

This is me [guy with white shirt] waiting with my friends at the airport a couple of months ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back