• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Requility: Oh my Drakow, your big suit is covering up for an awful lot, isn't it? ;)

Not quite sure what she meant by that, but I'll respond with this;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Bloodex, you look awesome!!!! Your hair looks fine!

Also lol, I feel like I've posted too many pics so far. :B BUT. I just loved this photo, since I love putting up my hair like this. It rocks.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Bloodex, you look awesome!!!! Your hair looks fine!

Also lol, I feel like I've posted too many pics so far. :B BUT. I just loved this photo, since I love putting up my hair like this. It rocks.

That hairstyle is cute and works for you. Awesome picture. :3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    But your hair is so nice when it's straight, omg! Trust me, my hair is naturally curly too.

Spoiler:

Like in this photo ^, that's how it really is! u_u (when wet as well)

Loving your dress by the way!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • KAORI. YOUR HAIR D: Ugh, I have unruly curls and would so badly love my hair to be as nice as yours. Very pretty :)

Everyone is here is WORKIN IT. Also, this is so unbelievably late, but Kura your cosplay was amazing!

And because I got a pretty new dress I suppose I can post a new picture. It won't be up long though.

Spoiler:

You're so pretty! Mine's straight, and I'm actually quite thankful I don't have curls; lmao - me with an afro, is a no-go. :P

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Requility: Oh my Drakow, your big suit is covering up for an awful lot, isn't it? ;)

Not quite sure what she meant by that, but I'll respond with this;

Hahahah Nice man but plz don't make me think how big I was when I was training. lol.

Bloodex, you look awesome!!!! Your hair looks fine!

Hahaha u got that right homegirl u looking fly with that hair :D

KAORI. YOUR HAIR D: Ugh, I have unruly curls and would so badly love my hair to be as nice as yours. Very pretty :)

Everyone is here is WORKIN IT. Also, this is so unbelievably late, but Kura your cosplay was amazing!

And because I got a pretty new dress I suppose I can post a new picture. It won't be up long though.

Spoiler:

Ohhh cmon girl you look cool in that thing. reminds me of an old friend

But your hair is so nice when it's straight, omg! Trust me, my hair is naturally curly too.

Spoiler:

Like in this photo ^, that's how it really is! u_u (when wet as well)

Loving your dress by the way!

hahaha same as me naturally curly. love the curls exactly like me Aunt

well took new Photos today with my cousins the boy is 8 and the girl is like 6.

This is the first with MY Cousin he loves the cam like me.
    Spoiler:

This is us being silly (lol it was his idea)
    Spoiler:

This is me with the boys sister (my other cousin) hahah I think she is more civilised than both us boys.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • OK just to go out on a limb a bit here - here's a video of me! I went to the midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises and the staff of the cinema I saw it at like to go all out. They cosplay the characters of the movie and stage events and make trailers and have people take photos with the characters etc... so here's a video of them doing basically all of that!

If you actually watch the entire video, you're a bigger person than I am. The staff-made trailer that they acted themselves is genuinely terrible, but I guess they had fun making it lol.

ANYWAY you'll find me at 1:03 - 1:13. For some reason they filmed us having our photo taken with the characters from the movie. I'm sitting on the floor behind / to the right of the girl dressed as Harley Quinn. (That's my friend by the way, not one of the staff. The staff were fully aware that Harley Quinn were not in this movie :P). You can't tell in the video, but I wore my Meowth shirt in solidarity with Catwoman, who was the main reason I saw the movie :P

diab_low

Years
  • OK just to go out on a limb a bit here - here's a video of me! I went to the midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises and the staff of the cinema I saw it at like to go all out. They cosplay the characters of the movie and stage events and make trailers and have people take photos with the characters etc... so here's a video of them doing basically all of that!

If you actually watch the entire video, you're a bigger person than I am. The staff-made trailer that they acted themselves is genuinely terrible, but I guess they had fun making it lol.

ANYWAY you'll find me at 1:03 - 1:13. For some reason they filmed us having our photo taken with the characters from the movie. I'm sitting on the floor behind / to the right of the girl dressed as Harley Quinn. (That's my friend by the way, not one of the staff. The staff were fully aware that Harley Quinn were not in this movie :P). You can't tell in the video, but I wore my Meowth shirt in solidarity with Catwoman, who was the main reason I saw the movie :P

hahah thats cool how was the movie haven't seen it yet

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Oh snap! Look at me posting a picture.

This is the most recent picture of me taken a minute ago with my sucky webcam and bad lightning!

You knoowwwwwwww!

diab_low

Years
  • Oh snap! Look at me posting a picture.

This is the most recent picture of me taken a minute ago with my sucky webcam and bad lightning!

You knoowwwwwwww!

Hahaha It's alright man atleast ur looking sharp :p

Any way gonna post another pic of me but this time I got my hand in a bandage lol had an accident.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh snap! Look at me posting a picture.

You knoowwwwwwww!

...I feel like I've seen you on Abercrombie and Fitch bags. o_o Looking good!

Hahaha It's alright man atleast ur looking sharp :p

Any way gonna post another pic of me but this time I got my hand in a bandage lol had an accident.

Aww, feel better!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I went clothes shopping today! This is my favorite outfit ever.

I discovered I'm an extra small in shirts / plaid!

Years

Wow Andy, nice video! So, did you enjoy the movie?

And yeah, I saw you very clearly... thanks for sharing the video.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Whoops, sorry guys I forgot I'd posted stuff in this thread haha. I did love the movie, it was awesome! 10/10 would see again!

And they finally put up the pictures on the site so now you can see the actual photo I had taken instead of just the video of having it taken! I'm on the right, of course

and also here is one of me IN THE CINEMA ABOUT TO WATCH THE MOVIE.

If you can't spot me, I'm the one at the very back right hand corner lol. You'll see a guy with purple hair to my left :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Oh snap! Look at me posting a picture.

You knoowwwwwwww!

Awh Patchi is cuttteee. I don't know why but you just look different to how I pictured you. Maybe I shouldn't have assumed you looked like a squirrel thing.

Spoiler:

and also here is one of me IN THE CINEMA ABOUT TO WATCH THE MOVIE.

PUT MORE EFFORT IN NEXT TIME JEEZ.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back