• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    So my best friend got me two shirts.

Spoiler:

LOL at the second shirt. I must get one at once

Years
    Those shirts kick ass, particularly the Tonberry one. Also, I like how your cat's in the first picture all like "What's up?"

Yeah the Tonberry one is legit amazing. It's my best friend's cat and she's copying me in both images (looking into the camera in the first photo and looking down in the second).

LOL at the second shirt. I must get one at once

Geez I don't understand why you would want that shirt looool. Like me and my best mate were making so many jokes about it today. Stuff like "you should wear that shirt to a party and see what happens!" I don't think I'll ever wear that shirt in public unless I feel like conducting a social experiment >___>

This is just too awesome.

Haha cheers.

Drakow you probably have the best clothes on pc!

Thanks lol. I wouldn't say "best" necessarily though, it's just my sense of style that's all.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    GIVE ME SOME OF THAT FRANNY FANNY

I guess since I shaved and i'm getting ready to go to sleep it's picture time

Also, check out my grandma glasses (This was taken from a video and not a snapshot, so the quality is weird)

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Dude you totally did not shave you liar! Also you have the EXACT same expression in both pictures, you just photoshopped in those glasses!!

Also looking classy ray, with your hoody and all.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024

Should be getting a haircut tomorrow Dx

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Drakow's shirt yes please. <3

Dude you totally did not shave you liar! Also you have the EXACT same expression in both pictures, you just photoshopped in those glasses!!

He has the same expression but the lighting on the two pictures is completely different lol. And his hair is slightly different too.

...now I feel creepy for looking too closely.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years

Also, check out my grandma glasses (This was taken from a video and not a snapshot, so the quality is weird)

FINALLY THE SHAVEN PHOTOS. CarefulWetPaint, it's shaven enough, don't nitpick :P

Those glasses actually look awesome on you. They sophisticate you and make you look more complete than the photo above!

Should be getting a haircut tomorrow Dx

I so understand why Audy reserved you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023

My sophisticated look. 8D

OH HI RAY

Don't your eyebrows look fancy

Those are lovely glasses. I must get grandma glasses at once

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I didn't notice it but they do look the same. I wasn't feeling up to my usual face-makey self last night.
    Plus it's not like this thread hasn't seen my mug over 9000 times already, pahaha.

Last edited:

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
    got a new haircut and I love itttt even though nobody seems to like it :( :( except for Drakow but what does he know

Spoiler:

Maybe I'll post a pic where it's messy later on but I don't want to ruin the perfectness

EDIT: I made it better!!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    It's not a bad haircut at all, it's kinda cute! I think the problem might be that it looks a little too perfect. I think it needs to be messed up a bit :P

Sсott

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Spoiler:

I prooobably should have cropped my friend back there, lol. I self-took this picture and I thought I'd share it.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024

Last year - cousin had a photo shooting spree and well I couldn't resist being a fly white guy :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back