• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • And here's another.

This one is a little older than the first, a few months old I reckon.

Yeah, it's a bit dark.

24wzuc4.jpg

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • sq7ck2.jpg

>_____o it's a picture from like, a year and a half ago, but oh well.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Costume + Makeup :)
    Spoiler:

Actually acting.
    Spoiler:

We're the cool table 8)
    Spoiler:

group/cast picture. (:

Tonight was the last show :(

Last edited:

Fluorii

V.I.P.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

This was from, basically, the hottest day this summer. It was June, and I had to sit in a giant crowd of midwesterners so that I could watch my best friend graduate. No one recognized me, and many a boy checked me out. Really - all of the underclassmen checked me out. I had never felt so short and youthful in my life. Even though I was looking classy, I was probably read as being about 15. Because I live a cursed life like that.

Spoiler:

And this was me, right before I went out with some friends to celebrate my birthday. My brother told me to put some clothes on. I figured that was enough clothes though so I just ignored him. Looking back at these pictures, I now agree that I probably could have used some more clothes. Or at least I shouldn't have worn my stripper heels. I think I was giving off some bad signals that night.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    the first one is from a barbacue last week, the second is from our annual 'Lets go somewhere for the day. Where? Does it matter?' trip, that one was to brighton. The last is... from quite some time ago now.

Years
  • Well, here's another, this is most recent...taken on Sunday evening.

The first I posted was like a couple of months old, the second...maybe as much as a year.

Rawr?

xx

34i0ayw.jpg

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • So I went photo shooting at a design center for a bathroom company with a friend. And this is what happens when you give me a camera near nice mirrors.

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

edit: 200th post.

Fluorii

V.I.P.
    Years
  • kkkk012.png

This is the picture I really wanted to post the other day. I had the hardest time finding it. Which is funny. This picture is so obnoxious looking you'd think it would stand out.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Well, I went to my old school today to clarify some things, and took my time to take some pics, again, and I took my brother's new shirt. Yeah, I'm keeping my "no smiling" policy with my pics, still. xD

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I gotta say, I love that T-shirt; although I loved the last pic.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    Nothing special, but just wanted to get a new photo.

2010007a0.jpg

Sorry that I don't smile :[ I look awful when I do :P

Years
  • Okie dokey, this is the last one I'm gonna post...for a bit at least, y'all will be getting bored of seeing me all over the thread :P

Was taken on the beach at night, used to go walking there with a few friends in summer, it was kinda nice and yes, I'm posing a little!

Guess I'm going with a black shirt with black background ;) Glad the rock is there or y'all wouldn't see anything, I'd be like a ninja. :rambo:

Love you all. xxx

donhpl.jpg

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hello, was bored :/

-beep-

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back