• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Post your Contest photos!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    So with that new feature to take a photo of our Pokemon during a contest, how about we share those moments to the public?

If you don't know how, just take a photo during a contest and save it. Then save your game while online to preform a game sync. Log into your Pokemon Global Link account online and download your photo.

Here's my special Blaziken showing off his coolness (err, hotness). ;D
    Post your Contest photos!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oooh I like this thread. Here's my Mightyena, Fenrir, showing off his Spectacular Talent in a Toughness Contest.
    I love how every type has it's own special animation for these!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Oooh I like this thread. Here's my Mightyena, Fenrir, showing off his Spectacular Talent in a Toughness Contest.
    I love how every type has it's own special animation for these!

I just got a major Lion King 2 vibe when the lions were singing that evil song lol.

Back