• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Your Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It's not much. The awesome desktop background was created by one of my friends. You can find it on DeviantArt if you like it. Though, it will come with hearts if you choose you would want to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Post Your Desktop
    What I've done in the 2 days I've had my new laptop that runs Vista.

My Mac hasn't had any changes :3

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Not the best quality but I'm far too obsessed with this anime to care. I just wanted a cool Ergo Proxy wallpaper and couldn't exactly find any that I wanted. So here's my current wallpaper. Snatched it while watching it on YouTube. Not going to mention any names just in case someone wants to or is watching Ergo Proxy.

Aikoh

go go rudolph rangers
    Years
    I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to wallpapers, and wasn't sure what to expect when I started looking for Nodame Cantabile walls since I am obsessed with the live-action drama and the anime, but this one from Minitokyo is pretty gorgeous.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Post Your Desktop
    Click to enlarge!

Yeah, they don't really match each other, but I'm not too concerned XD I spent about...10 minutes closing all my running apps to have a nice tidy space for a screenshot...

edited to remove loli fairies ;_;

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back