• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Your Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Re-did my whole desktop...again. x_x''

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    :o .fate. Is that wallpaper from any particular anime? I feel as though I've seen it before. And where might I find the original?

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    Yay, I can post URLs now.

Post Your Desktop

My desktop, it's rather empty. I just love staring at the colors at times.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Multiple desktops for the win? ;o

Recently I've been changing between three wallpapers, and one wallpaper when other family have to use the computer. XD Like Andy's addiction to Yoko, I'm addicted to Saber. XD Which a lot of people don't know about me. XD haha~
    Spoiler:
    My favourite of the bunch, and probably the one I use the most. And yeah, talk about default everywhere, this is a new laptop while mine is still in the shop, so not many customizations. Simple and clean though. :D

Spoiler:
    Green, which isn't my favourite colour, but I like it. :D

Spoiler:
    Awesome scene to put it simply.

Spoiler:
    Switch to this one when the family needs to use the computer. (They hate my other wallpapers and such >>) So, kinda like a coverup wallpaper. And it's a funny true story anywho. XD

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    well I had some free time at around 7:30 to 10 this morning as I waited outside of a popular establishment (I'm sure you all know why I was there, though I didn't buy because not enough units were available), So I decided to do a quick system Overhaul. Enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back