• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    I am currently writing a fanfic on Fanfiction.net. The trouble is that I am already 20 pages in and I haven't gotten any advanced critique or any indication of a fanbase. It feels like I am writing something that no one is reading. I would normally host it here but I am already 20 pages in and have a few friends who go on Fanfic.net but not this site. I have tried posting fanfics in two places but it eventually gets so bothersome that I just eventually just forget the second site

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I don't want to draw all the attention to myself, but I've got an update on my little love story.

I finally told her I love her, it was bothering me too much. But I couldn't say the words, but she knew what I was saying (I made sure, don't worry). I told her two nights ago in text (we didn't get to see each other for the whole week). And tonight, I felt the need to tell her some things.

Now, to avoid some confusion, here's some things I talk about:

We both said we'd see each other this Spring Break, which didn't happen.
    Her grandfather died two days ago, and has to fly up to... a state I forgot.
    She's uncomfortable with the way she looks (she's a KNOCK OUT), and I promised her that I'd change how she sees herself.

Here's what I said, word for word, via MySpace...

* - Hiding her name :x

Honestly, I really don't know where all that came from! XD

Right on bro, way to throw caution to the wind and let it rip. Way to go and all the best.
    Keep us updated later on ;D

As for you Omni, why dont you just finish it there as a way to clean yourself away from the place, and then copy and paste it over here? I for one will listen to you.
    You will have an audience here, maybe if you feel no ones around to listen there just bring it over here, can you not Copy and paste? O.o Sorry I have no clue abot FF. net

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    i really like this guy but he probabaly dosent know i'm alive can you help me? and i have probloms spelling probaly see?

ugh i've been annoyed since i was one my older brother is ruining my life i mean seriouly he blames on me and gets me into massive trouble i get punished from his bad deeds i need advices he's like killing all my sisters too i have four older sisters death to my older brother yes he's annoying if you ask me uh huh he's so mean to but on the other case um, HELP ME i can't calm down or have peace and quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    We already have a thread for you to post your problems in, please make sure to check before creating threads in the future~

-Merged-

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    As for you Omni, why dont you just finish it there as a way to clean yourself away from the place, and then copy and paste it over here? I for one will listen to you.
    You will have an audience here, maybe if you feel no ones around to listen there just bring it over here, can you not Copy and paste? O.o Sorry I have no clue abot FF. net

The reason I am 20 pages in is because I plan to go for 100+ more pages. So its going to take a very long time for me to finish it. The problem is by the time I finish it I am sure that I wont have near as much of a fanbase if I put it here.

The reason I want to put it over here is because I know it has a very large audience.

EDIT: Never mind. I have decided I am hosting it here

Last edited:

menace64

Lifelong Trainer
    Years
    I was diagnosed with Osgood-Schlatter's disease when I was 9 years old. Since it's not a household name, let me elaborate. For whatever reason, it causes swelling and pain just below/under the knee.

When it first started up, I almost gave up walking. It was excruciating just to stand, and once it started to hurt, nothing I could do would make it go away. But I was told repeatedly that, over time, it would fade away and I could get on with my life.

Over a decade later, I'm still suffering. Due to a rare genetic mutation in my family, Ehlers Danlos syndrome, the connective tissues throughout my body are permanently weakened. Because of that, I am extremely flexible (can *you* put your feet behind your head and stand on your hands?), but it also intensifies the former problem: Not only is there pain and swelling, but my tendons have been known to rip away from their connections... which, let me tell you, is just about the worst pain I'll ever experience.

And the pain isn't isolated in my knees. After it flares up, it quickly spreads from my thighs down through my shins, ankles, and into every single toe. There's no position I can put my legs in that helps any. Lying down doesn't do a thing. Sitting upright doesn't do a thing. I'm literally at the mercy of my body... not even Lortabs help. I doubt morphine would do anything.

There is no cure, no easy fix to put me back on my feet. I love to run so I do. I love to be active so I am. I'm in great shape because I've learned not to let the inevitable stop me. I have so many nights spent on the floor nearly in tears from the pain... but this situation helps me to not take such a simple thing as walking for granted. In fact, I have considered having my legs removed so I can just ride around in a wheelchair. It would take the pain away for good.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2008
    Problem with freind

OK. Pllz help me with this.

I have this freind who is going out with a nerdy girl, but he doesn't know that she is nerdy. This girl's appearance makes her look nice, but she hides everything. I want to try to tell my freind this, but I need a way to make sure he doesn't jump to ant conclusions, and that he doesnt get real mad at me.

Thanx.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
    Ok man... I don't know whats wrong with this girl you haven't gave any good reason... So she's nerdy let your friend choose who he wants to go out with it's not your decision so just and see what happens between them.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    There is already a thread you may post your problems in, please make sure to check before creating threads~

Merged

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Okay, i'm back with a bigger problem! woop for me...

I like my best friend, but he is going out with my other best friend... I don't know what to do, because I'm not 100% sure that I like him, and him and his GF are really good together. I dunno if I should do anything, or just sit and watch.

And also I've never been out with this boy (Just had to clear that up for some people)

menace64

Lifelong Trainer
    Years
    Okay, i'm back with a bigger problem! woop for me...

I like my best friend, but he is going out with my other best friend... I don't know what to do, because I'm not 100% sure that I like him, and him and his GF are really good together. I dunno if I should do anything, or just sit and watch.

And also I've never been out with this boy (Just had to clear that up for some people)

That's a hard spot to be in, and there isn't really an end-all solution that'll get everyone what they want. But, based on what you've said, I would recommend not interfering. Honestly, you have no business in their relationship unless one of them is being abused by it and you feel that safety/health is on the line. If they're happy, as you say they are, then you should be happy for them. Be happy that two of your friends are content and that they have someone close to them.

But never forget about yourself and the predicament they're relationship puts you in. I was in your exact same spot a few years ago when my two best friends started dating. I became the third wheel. I felt unwanted. Eventually I told them that while I was happy for them, I would not spend time with both of them at the same time. It was too painful to feel that cold shoulder from both friends (even though it was unintentional).

Of course, I don't know you, and I can only make this statement based off the fact that, through your typing, you appear to be a bright young lady. My advice to you is to keep your heart open; don't get so wrapped up in a what-could-have-been that you miss a what-still-may-be. The old adage "there are plenty of fish in the sea" is pretty true. Keep your wits about you, be a social butterfly, and eventually things will work out.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    That's a hard spot to be in, and there isn't really an end-all solution that'll get everyone what they want. But, based on what you've said, I would recommend not interfering. Honestly, you have no business in their relationship unless one of them is being abused by it and you feel that safety/health is on the line. If they're happy, as you say they are, then you should be happy for them. Be happy that two of your friends are content and that they have someone close to them.

But never forget about yourself and the predicament they're relationship puts you in. I was in your exact same spot a few years ago when my two best friends started dating. I became the third wheel. I felt unwanted. Eventually I told them that while I was happy for them, I would not spend time with both of them at the same time. It was too painful to feel that cold shoulder from both friends (even though it was unintentional).

Of course, I don't know you, and I can only make this statement based off the fact that, through your typing, you appear to be a bright young lady. My advice to you is to keep your heart open; don't get so wrapped up in a what-could-have-been that you miss a what-still-may-be. The old adage "there are plenty of fish in the sea" is pretty true. Keep your wits about you, be a social butterfly, and eventually things will work out.

Meh, your probably right. They are always kissing.. it just feels weird knowing that I might like the guy, and he is in front of me, kissing his girlfriend...
    I know I should be happy for them, but being the third wheel is hard. Not to mention one of my other best friends (I call all my friends best friends because we are all so close) is dating this other guy, and it just seems like i'm the only one not dating! GAH!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Rhiannon-Chan, I think menace64 is totally right and that you shouldn't interfere. From what you're saying your two best friends seem to be happy and I don't think it would be right to act on feelings that you're not even completely sure about.

Also, yeah I can understand why you're feeling left out but it's not so bad if you're in that position. Someone will come along and you could always look at it in this view - you're the one that's single so you are able to have twice the fun when you're out and stuff. Don't think about this too hard. Just be happy for your friends.

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
    Ok, i have a problem right now in my life.

We have this Foreign Exchange student from South Korea, so he's pretty good, exept that in the past couple of weeks my stuff's started to go missing, like a couple of days ago my Black Nintendo DS Lite went missing, and we found it in the guest room, otherwise known as our foreign exchange students room, and when we went to ask him if he had stolen it, he said "NO!"
    Then yesturday, i went into my room to count up my Pokemon Cards, i found that some of my cards were stolen, now this wouldn't be so bad, exept for the fact that i collect the base set pokemon cards, the original ones, so i found 5 cards stolen, and we later found them, in the guest room, we asked him again, and he said "NO!"
    Then to top things off, i own pokemon ruby and pearl, and my brother owns pokemon firered, and they all went missing yesturday, and we found them in the guest room, and when we asked him if he had stolen them, he said "NO!".

So i'm just wondering what to do, my stuff was never getting stolen before, and i do have younger brothers, but as i just said, they were never stealing anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back