• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Ok this is basicly where you post your problems & others give advice to help with it

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Uhkays.

I'm going to an entirely new school next year with a lot of people I don't know. Most of my friends have filtered out into the nearby schools. I really need tips on making new buddies as that's what I'll need to do. I've been stuck with my old friends for so long that I've forgotten how to make friends.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Well I'll try my best to help and I kinda am the school quiet guy, But tell them about yourself and find what you have in common, Like one of my friends plays the same games as me

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Umm i'm trying to get into a boarding school and in the boarding school after gym you have to shower with the other guys after gym and i've never had that at any of my schools soo what should I do <.<? And please 2 people so far recommended me to count the tiles like in king of the hill rofl.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Umm i'm trying to get into a boarding school and in the boarding school after gym you have to shower with the other guys after gym and i've never had that at any of my schools soo what should I do <.<? And please 2 people so far recommended me to count the tiles like in king of the hill rofl.

If you don't like taking a shower with other guys, then just don't take a shower. ^^ Simple as that... No one can force you to take a shower! <-

Last edited:

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021

Either don't take a shower, or just take one real quick, and avoid eye contact if you're worried about "your package" or something.

Uhkays.

I'm going to an entirely new school next year with a lot of people I don't know. Most of my friends have filtered out into the nearby schools. I really need tips on making new buddies as that's what I'll need to do. I've been stuck with my old friends for so long that I've forgotten how to make friends.

Just try to be sociable, it usually works. I got worried like that when I first went to HS, but I made a lot of new friends faster than I thought.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    ( Why am i writing this down again?)

Gotcha.

Okay, at my school, which I will unfourtantely have to return to for 6th grade, people know that i hate what they like, and they hate what I like, so they'll bully me and then i'll get angry and hit them something fierce (even though that girl I made cry was either a total wimp, or the greatest actress ever) and so my mom does not want a repeat of last year. So what to do. And I will probably hear what i hear from my parents from you.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023

Gotcha.

Okay, at my school, which I will unfourtantely have to return to for 6th grade, people know that i hate what they like, and they hate what I like, so they'll bully me and then i'll get angry and hit them something fierce (even though that girl I made cry was either a total wimp, or the greatest actress ever) and so my mom does not want a repeat of last year. So what to do. And I will probably hear what i hear from my parents from you.

So they care that you made a girl cry more than you gettting bullied?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I actually think she was faking it...

But anyway, thwy really didn't try to solve it. I would be put in AC or be put on suspinsun or something and the kids would still do it.

But as stated before, I do not want another year like that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Uhkays.

Just try to be positive and talk to people. I'm assuming you're heading into high school? If so, then a LOT of people are in the same boat as you and don't know many others. Not to mention everyone is a little disoriented with all the changes, so you aren't the only one who's going to be looking for new people to hang out with. Most of the friends I've made in school were people I sat next to and chatted with while doing work, etc. Before you actually go into a new school, it seems pretty intimidating, but after the first few days you'll start getting used to things and you'll find it easier to make friends.

Gotcha.

If someone bullies you, the school should do something about it. I know everyone says this, but if someone is bothering you, you should go to an adult to stop it. Be it a teacher, principal, or anything, they should be able to help do something, even if it's not very much. Even if you only make them aware of it happening, they may not be able to help your situation necessarily, but they'll probably look into educating the younger grades about the dangers of bullying and that'll make a difference in the way they treat people as they grow up.

Long story short, contact someone if you're bullied. That's always what I've done and it's always been effective in either stopping, or really helping my situation.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007

Gotcha.

I could tell you to just ignore every bad comments of the others. I think it simple as that. ^^ Keep on holding on though.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I have this problem of being rudely funny on forums, but a super nice guy in IRL. How can I help it pleez?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Alright... For all the truth, you aren't evil on the Internet. But, if you think that, you should maybe re-read your posts before posting them. Like you'll be able to see if you wrote some -not-okay- things.

Trust me, Daddy Vavavoom knows about it. ^^

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    i hav bad speling in skool

And the internet too for that matter as I can see.

The how I fixed it: Go and get a dictonary now. Look up words you can't spell, and smash them into your brain by reading them. And reading them. Again and again.

I never actually use this often since I usually don't need to know how to spell things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back